Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

10th of June 2017 - Florida, Jessica Walker’s Residence:

“I’m worried about your mother Jessica,” said a man’s voice on a phone, “she hasn’t called me tonight.”

“You know what mom is like dad,” Jessica told her father, who was sitting he her kitchen in her apartment, “she could have her phone in her bags in the back of the minivan, and won’t use it until she gets here. Or the batteries are dead, and she forgot to charge them up yet.”

“I know, I know, but I just worry about her and Liam,” Markus told his daughter, “I just wish that your mom would allow your brother have his cell more often for times like this.”

“I understand dad, but at the same time I understand why mom limits his and Gabriella’s access to their phones and the internet.” Jessica told her father, “The world is no longer a safe place, and those who mean to do harm to children, can use Facebook and other websites like that to trick kids into going places they shouldn’t. The only time she allowed Liam and Gabriella their phones are when they have school clubs and when they go out with their friends, so that they can call you or mom if they are running late, or if there’s any trouble. The rest of the time, if they want to talk to their friends, they use the house phone, so that either of you can listen in to make sure everything is fine, and so they don’t plan anything they shouldn’t.” She remembered her childhood and her mother’s rules about the phones, and at the time she didn’t like them like Liam and Gabriella more than likely didn’t. But now she was a mother, to a daughter no less, she understood her mother’s reasonings much better now.

“I understand that Jessica,” admitted her father with a sigh, “but that doesn’t mean I’m not worried about them. It is a long way to you by car, anything can happen to them and we wouldn’t know until it is too late.”

“I understand too father,” admitted Jessica, “but I also know there’s many reason why her phone isn’t work, the phone is turned off, or it ran out of power or they are in an area with no signal. But my best bet is that mom as placed the phone in her bag, and place it in the back of the minivan. I say wait until tomorrow evening and call me back, and if they aren’t here by then, then we can start worrying, because as you know, it takes two days to get to me.”

“Fine, I’ll call back tomorrow,” Markus informed his daughter, then pausing for a few moments he said, “I have to go, someone is at the door, love you Jessica and please send Gabriella my love please.” And so the phone was hang up on the other end, and so Jessica put the phone down too and went into the living room, where she found Gabrielle watching TV.

“So how is dad?” asked Gabrielle, as she saw her sister enter the room.

“He’s fine and sends his love,” Jessica told her sister, “although he is worried about mom and Liam, as he can’t get hold of mom.”

“Well you know what mom is like, she could have her phone in her bags and won’t use it until she gets here.” Gabrielle repeated the same words that Jessica used on their father. Although, for most of the night, she had the strange feeling that something was wrong with William. She didn’t say anything, as she wasn’t sure if these feelings were right or not, whilst in the past they were right, this is the first time the two of them were apart. So she only thought she was being anxious, and nothing was wrong, but she couldn’t shake of the feeling though. But she didn’t want to worry her sister if she was wrong, which she was a few times, as in the past Liam was only anxious and nothing was wrong after all, which this could be the case.

“I told dad the same thing,” Jessica said with a smile and a chuckle, “I also told him that he should call back tomorrow evening and if they won’t here by then, then we can worry.”

“True,” Gabrielle admitted, part of her hoped that nothing was wrong with her mom and brother, to keep her mind of it, she asked, “can I watch Orphan Black later?”

Realizing what her sister was trying to do, Jessica said, “As long as you go to bed right after, it might be the school holidays, but you still need your sleep.”

“No problem sis.” Gabrielle agreed with her sister, as the two set down to watch some news before they watched Orphan Black.

But as they watched the news, there was a knock on the door. Hearing the knock, Gabrielle asked her sister, “Who could that be at this late?”

“I don’t know.” admitted Jessica, as she slowly made her way to the door, and looked through the peephole, where she saw two men wearing sheriff uniforms. Wondering what they wanted, she chained the door, and slowly open it, where she asked, “Can I help you officers?”

“Are you Jessica Walker?” the red headed man asked her.

“I am and you are?” asked Jessica.

“I’m Sergeant Jackson, and the man next to me is Deputy Jackson,” Sergeant Jackson told her as she gave him his badge, before he added seeing the look in her face, “yes we are related, he is my cousin.”

“How can I help you Sergeant?” Jessica repeated her question, after checking the badge before giving it back.

“A few hours ago, your mother and brother Catherine and William Walker, were brought into the local hospital of Jackson Town.” the Sergeant lied to her, “They are severally hurt, and they are still in the operating room the last I heard about them.”

“Wh-what happened?” Jessica asked fearfully, as she slowly unchained the door and allowing them to come in, before lowering herself onto the floor and began to cry.

In doing so, Gabrielle who came to see what was going on, saw her sister on the floor, asked worriedly, “Sis, who are these guys? What’s going on?”

“Mom, Liam...” was all Jessica was able to say, so Sergeant Jackson told Gabrielle, “My name is Sergeant Jackson, and I just told your sister that your mom and brother were brought into the local hospital of Jackson Town. They are severally hurt, and they are still in the operating room the last I heard about them.”

Here Gabrielle followed her sister, and lowered herself next to her sister as they hugged each other, as Gabrielle repeated Jessica question, “Wh-what happened?”

“We don’t know yet,” the Sergeant told them, “we just know they are hurt and being operated on. We are just informing their relatives, just in case they don’t make and you want to be there for them.”

“Of, of course we want to be there.” Jessica told the Sergeant, as she stopped crying and started to pull herself together, as she realized she had to be the strong one here, as she had to look after her sister. “Should, should I call my father and let him know, let him know what is going on?”

“You don’t have to, we have sent someone to inform him already.” the Sergeant lied to them both, “He should be at the hospital hopefully in a few hours.”

And so without thinking much about it, Jessica quickly went back to the living room to turn off the TV, getting her baby from her room, before she and Gabrielle left with the Sergeant and Deputy. None of them knew though, that Jessica’s nosey neighbor, Ms. Robinson, was watching everything and taking notes, what the Sergeant and Deputy looked like, and the kind of car they had and the number plate too. Little did the Jacksons knew it at the time, their luck had finally run out, and this one neighbor would be their downfall.

o0OoO0o

Soon enough, after what seemed to be like a lifetime drive, Jessica and Gabrielle found themselves at a private airport. It was Deputy Jackson who explained to them why they were here, “We took a helicopter to get here, as it was the fastest way to get here, and so we’ll be taking you back on it too. Now, if you don’t mind waiting in the hangar, we’ll be getting things ready for us to leave A.S.A.P.”

Not thinking that anything was amiss at the time, Jessica and Gabrielle did as they were told, and entered hangar as Deputy Jackson parked the car up as his cousin went into the nearby office where another man was waiting. Most likely the pilot.

Upon entering the hangar, they saw that other than the helicopter waiting there, which looked like it could hold five people, there was nothing else in there other than a few beds. It would seem like that people slept here, either to take a break or waited for to pick someone up. The first and only warning that something was up, was when three bombs were thrown into the hangar and smoke quickly come out of them, as the hangar doors were closed.

In a panic, Jessica and Gabrielle tried to open the doors to escape, but the smoke was quickly getting to them, and before they knew what was going on, both of the blacked out, into a deep sleep. It took a few minutes for the sleep gas to clear, and by the time it did, the doors of the hangar reopened, and Edward, Jake and Ben entered. Whilst they were rapists, they won’t killers and they checked to make sure that the three of them were still alive, especially the baby.

“So?” Ben asked Edward, who was doing the checking.

“All of them are fine.” Edward informed his uncle.

“Thank god,” Ben said with a sigh of relief, “if the baby died, we all would be dead before you could say baby killer, if they found out we killed a baby.”

His son and nephew both had to agree with this, as should the baby died and people found out, they would be dead men walking. Even if they were able to escape somehow and live on the run, they would be hunted men for killing a baby and there was no hiding from that.

“So are we going right back or are we going to have some with the bitches first?” asked Jake.

“We’re going to have some fun with the eldest yes, but we’re leaving the youngest for later.” Edward informed them, with a smirk.

“Oh and what are you thinking about doing to her?” Ben asked him, “I know that look, and you always got something humiliating for the poor person you got your sights on.”

“It’s bad enough being raped by anyone, especially when it is your first time.” Edward told his uncle, “But I’m thinking it would be even worse if your first time was with your own twin brother, and he was raping you too.”

Ben just shook his head at this, this was just like his nephew, coming up with such twisted ideas. But it was his son came up with a problem, “Whilst I wouldn’t mind seeing the look on her face when that happens, but do you think you can make William rape his own twin?”

“What do you mean?” asked his father.

“From what I heard about twins, they normally have a strong bond, stronger than any bonds that they might have with their other brothers and sisters should they have any. They meant to be able to share feelings and such.” Jake told his dad and cousin, worried about this plan, “So I highly think he would rape his own twin sister.”

“Oh I think he will,” Edward said smiling evilly, “as I’ll tell him if he doesn’t, I’ll rape him myself.” father and son shivered at this, as they knew that Edward do such a thing. He wasn’t gay, nor was he bi, he just loved fucking people, and didn’t care what sex they were. “Then afterwards, if he doesn’t rape her then, I’ll tell him that if he don’t we’ll rape his sister ten times worse than we did to him.”

At this point, Jake and Ben knew that Liam would rape his own twin one way or another, as should Edward rape him, he wouldn’t want his sister to go through what Edward done to him. Before they could think more about this, Edward said, “Now let’s put the twin and the baby onto one of the beds, and then wake the eldest up and have some fun with her.”

As Jake and Ben placed Gabrielle and Rose onto one of the beds, Edward popped a pill into Jessica’s mouth. You see the pill was designed by Doc to awaken people from the sleeping gas, which was also designed by Doc. As she awoke, the three men stood there with smirks as they waited for her to realize what is going on.

Once Jessica awoke, her heart started to pound feverishly, as she tried to remember what happened to her, her baby and her sister. It was all a bit fuzzy, and her sight was cloudy too, as she couldn’t see a few feet from her. She tried to stand, but she could hardly stand on her rubbery knees. Instead, she sat there and tried to remember.

The last thing she could remember, was watching the news with Gabrielle as Rose slept in her room. Then there was a knock on the door, that’s when things get fuzzy, she remembered two people from the sheriff’s department, something to do with her mom and Liam, and then there some gas that knocked her out.

It took a few moments for her sight to return, and when it did, she saw three men standing above her. Seeing the two of them from earlier, everything came back to her, from opening the door, to being knocked out. Jessica stepped back in fear of these men, but only to hit the bed behind here. In fear she asked, “Wh, What is going on? Why, why aren’t we going to the hospital about my mom?”

“We lied about your mom, she is fine,” Edward told the young mother, “well not fine per se, but your mother and brother aren’t as hurt as we made out they were. We kidnapped them are we’re having some fun with them over the next few days. Just like we done and planned with you and your sister.”

“Pl, Please, let us go...” Jessica begged fearfully, “Don’t do this to us.”

“Alright bitch here’s how this is gonna work,” Edward started to explain to her, ignoring her begging, “for the next few days even the next week or so, when we have enough of you and your family. You’re all going to be mine and my families little toys to be used as we like. Your only purpose until we let you all go is now either for fucking, and to be played with however we like. So you better start getting used to being fucked, and getting those holes stuffed with cock, because for the very least, that’s what you’ll being suspect to happen to you.”

“No, please, don’t do this, please don’t do this to me or my family,” Jessica pleaded, trembling violently as the horror of her and her sister’s situation truly began dawning on her.

Edward came up to her and picked her up by the neck, as he said, “I hope you’re horny, because I wasn’t kidding when I told you’re gonna be fucked.”

“Please I’m begging you, let me and my family go, I’ll give you everything I have, I swear.” Jessica begged in sheer disbelief, hoping she could get herself and her family free from these bastards. “I’ll give you all my money and anything else. You can have my house and everything, please, just let us go.”

“Shut the fuck up bitch, there’s no point trying to bargain with us, that’ll just piss us off more.” this came from Ben, who walked up to her and slapped her face, “The best thing for you to do right now is focus on satisfying us with that hot little body, ‘cause if you don’t we’re not only gonna fuck you, we’ll beat the living shit out of you and your family too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.