Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

12th of June 2017: Old Barn

“What did you do to her?” Liam asked in fear for his mother.

“Don’t not fear my boy,” Doc told him as he held up the now empty syringe, “this, dear boy, is a concoction of my own design. Not approved for use, even in the dairy industry, but I have found it to be most effective.”

Still fucking his mom, Jake tried to reassure Liam, “Don’t worry Liam. Doc here is the best veterinarian in the state.”

This didn’t seem to put Liam’s fear to rest though, as how anything that a veterinarian could give his mom be any good? Before Liam could think any more about it, he just had time to see the Doc give Andrew a small blue pill, which he pushed into Liam’s mouth.

Liam wanted to spit it back out and into Andrew’s face, but Andrew held up his finger an inch from Liam’s nose. “Swallow that or we will make your mom regret it. Now take a drink.” Here Andrew give Liam a glass of water, and forced the young teen to swallow the water. Satisfied that he had swallowed it, Andrew pulled back the glass and grinned, as he put the glass down and explained to the young boy, “That was a Boner Pill, something that the Doc cooked up for us, so we can have fun. It keeps our cocks hard for hours, and keep us with energy, so we can fuck the women the find for hours without stopping.”

And sure enough, Liam could feel his own cock becoming hard and he could feel that it could stay up for hours. He didn’t think that masturbating would work to get rid of this boner. He could only but to wonder what kind of veterinarian could come up with such a drug, not a normal one, that was sure.

By the time Jake had finished unloading into Catherine, Doc had left and returned with a man he saw earlier, Andrew’s son Edward, they had brought what Liam believed what he thought looked like something you would put on a horse. Which they started to fit his mother with.

Turns out, he was close. When the four men were done fitting all the straps around various body parts, it looked like she was wearing a pulling harness. Liam had an uncle who had a pony that pulled a small carriage. He and his sisters would ride around in his yard for hours. He envisioned them making his mom pull them around as if she was some pony.

But his mom wouldn’t be pulling any wagons today. Andrew soon brought out a ladder and attached pulleys to hooks in the beam above. One cable was brought down and attached directly to the harness hook on the back of her waist. The other came down along a poll than through another pulley and brought up and attached to the hook strap just below her boobs.

With some adjustments, they soon had Catherine bent over as one cable pulled her ass up while the other pulled her torso down. Her boobs hung loosely below her. Each man felt compelled to reach down for a squeeze or two. Or in Edward’s case, who only recently joined their fun, three. With her wrists attached to the strap on her waist, she was completely at their mercy. No matter how much Catherine wanted to, she wasn’t going anywhere any time soon.

What looked like clear plastic funnels attached to plastic tubing were brought out and attached to the harness. Because of the size of Catherine’s boobs, they had to do some readjusting, but after a few minutes, they finally got it to fit around her breasts.

They all stepped back to inspect their handiwork. It looked like she was wearing a bra, only it was too small and the extra boob flesh bulged over the top of the funnels and around the straps.

Doc gave his final blessing, “I think that will do. Turn it on.”

Andrew walked over to the side and reached down into one of the side stalls. Soon you could hear a small air compressor. Catherine gave a jolt as she felt her breasts being sucked tight into the funnels. The suction caused her nipples and surrounding breast to quickly expand to fill the volume of the funnels before it paused and did it again. Soon the machine was clacking out a nice steady rhythm.

Watching Catherine’s grimaces, Jake looked over at Doc and asked him, “Is that too much suction?”

Doc watched a couple more cycles before responding, “No. I think we’re good.”

Whilst this was happening, Andrew was with his son, and as he looked at Catherine, said, “Edward, seeing you just joined us, why don’t you have some fun with her.”

“Thanks dad, you’re the best.” Edward told his father, as he walked towards Catherine.

Catherine meanwhile closed her eyes as a cock pushed its way into her mouth. ‘Oh my God, ‘ she thought, as she felt her breast being sucked, ‘they’re milking me like a cow.’

o0OoO0o

William could do very little other than watch as Edward face-fucked his mother, and his mother being milked like a damn cow. He didn’t notice that the Doc and Jake left the barn and returned with another harness, he only realized this when they hooked up into the harness rigging. They won’t nearly as elaborate as his mom’s, Liam’s were more like a leather thong with matching wrist straps, all with lots of hooks and buckles.

Liam soon found that both his wrists had been fastened to his mom’s harness, so that the palm of each hand was on the sides of his mom’s large rump. They followed that up with tethering each of his ankles to his mom’s corresponding ankles.

Jake though was hesitating on the final step, which was placing Liam’s cock at the entrance of Catherine’s pussy. It didn’t take long for Doc, who was adjusting more straps, to notice. Annoyed, Doc pushed Jake’s hand away. “It’s just a penis, Jake.” With that, he reached down and positioned Liam’s cock to his mother’s entrance.

“Ay, you know I have a problem with another man’s junk,” Jake told the Doc with a sneer, “Edward is into that more than I am.”

“Oh grow up Jake,” Doc told him annoyed, as with a shape jerk of a strap, Liam was pulled about four inches into his mom, “if you’re going to keep doing this with your family, you’re at times going to do more than touch a man’s cock.”

If Catherine had noticed, none of them would have known as Edward was fully buried in her throat. Breathing seemed all she cared about at that moment.

It seemed that Doc was not happy with the rest of Jake’s work, as once again annoyed he said, “You loosened the rope too much, his cock won’t fully go in like this. Here, let me show you.” Jake stepped back and watched as Doc redid his work.

When they were finally done, Doc walked behind Liam and grabbed him by the waist. With a push, Liam soon had all seven inches buried in his mom’s pussy. When he pulled William back, the straps kept him in about four inches.

“He’s not going anywhere.” Doc stepped back and gave it all one final check, happy with his work. “Yep, that should work nicely.”

Leaving Catherine gagging and spitting up large globs of sperm, Edward joined his father, cousin and Doc in the final setup. They added more cables and more pulleys.

Having his cock buried in a nice warm pussy, a part of Liam’s brain urged him to fuck it. But this was his mother, so he was fighting the urge with all he had. But then again, he didn’t know what they were up to.

Two rods now hung from the rafter above. Each hung from a cable through a series of pulleys that attached to Liam. One to his waist in front. The other in back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.