Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Jake’s Gas Station - Ben Jackson, right after Catherine leaving:

Ben was rubbing his face from where the bitch slapped him, she did have a good right hander, whilst it hurt a lot, it was worth it. Those breasts were huge and soft, something he wouldn’t mind fucking himself, not only that, but that firm ass of hers, that was something he would also like a go at. He also knew that the rest of his family would want a go at her too, he picked up his cellphone and called his brother Andrew. He’ll pick her up and they can all have some fun with the bitch, ‘That’ll teach the bitch, ‘ Ben thought with a smirk, as he waited for his brother to answer, ‘by the time we’re finish with her, she’ll regret not allowing me to play with her for a bit.’

As he thought of this, he heard on the other end of the cellphone he heard Andrew say, “Hey bro, what’s up?”

“Hey Andrew, are you busy?” Ben inquiued.

“No, it’s slow at the moment,” Andrew explained, “so what’s up?”

“I’ve found a lady that you might be interested in,” Ben explained to her brother, “she has the largest breasts that we ever seen.”

“Now that’s interesting,” Andrew said with lust in his voice, “where is she? Is she alone?”

“She just left the store and left in a silver minivan, heading east,” explained Ben, “and she seemed to be with a young teen. I believe he was her son.”

“Hmm, interesting,” Andrew said thoughtfully, “So what of her son?”

“I don’t care, let him watch all I care.” Ben told his brother, “Hell, let him join us in fucking his mother. But I’m planning on fucking that big-titted whore tonight. It’s not like we haven’t done it before.”

“True,” Andrew admitted, they often have family members fuck each other, “so tell me Ben, why did you pick me woman. Don’t tell me you groped her and told them that they could get their gas and shopping for free if they fuck you.” Not hearing his brother denying it, he went on to say with a sigh, “Really Ben? How often does that work for you?”

“Honestly more often than you might realize,” Ben admitted with a smug look, “you don’t realize how many sluts come in the store willing to do anything to get something free. So are you going to get them before they leave the area or not.”

“I’m going, I’m going...” Andrew laughed as Ben heard the sirens going off before his brother hang up on him, and a few minutes later seeing the sheriff’s car passing by at high speed. Ben had to do a few things before he could leave, like getting cover for the store, but once he was finished, he would be meeting up with his family to join in fucking the bitch.

o0OoO0o

With Catherine - Present Time:

Looking through her mirror, Catherine watched as two officers stepped out of the vehicle. Both were tall, but one had black hair whilst the other had brown hair. The one with black hair came towards Catherine’s window as the other came up on Liam’s side, staying back a few feet.

“Can I help you, officer?” asked Catherine as she looked out of the window, as she wondered why she was pulled over. But as she looked up, she saw she was talking to the sheriff and not an officer, so seeing the sheriff’s badge and the name name tag underneath it, she corrected herself, “Sorry, I mean Sheriff Jackson.”

“Would you please turn off your vehicle, Ma’am?” the sheriff asked her polity.

“But I didn’t do anything wrong. What’s this about?” a confused Catherine ask the sheriff.

When she didn’t, Catherine couldn’t believe what happened next, as the officer quickly reached in and removed the keys, “Stop! You can’t do that.”

The sheriff remained calm, putting the keys in his right front pocket, “Ma’am, we have a complaint from one of our local merchants that you drove off without paying for your gas and possible took items from inside the store without paying for them.”

That set Catherine off, “What? I did no such thing. That man is a liar and a fucking pervert.” although she wondered for a bit if these two people were related, seeing that the store person was also named Jackson, and this was some kind of setup to pay her back for slapping him.

“Ma’am. I must ask that you not use that kind of language, especially in front of the boy. Now please, calm down.” the young officer on Liam’s side told her.

Catherine took a deep breath, and tried to relax, “Okay. I’m sorry.”

“That’s better.” the sheriff told her before asking, “Now do you have a receipt for your purchase? If you do, we can let you go right now.”

‘Fuck!’ Catherine caused herself as she realized that with the rush to get out of the store, she forgot to get a receipt. So with a defeated sigh, she said, “No sheriff, in a rush to get out of the store after the man grope me, I forgot to get one.”

“Than can I have your license and registration please.” the sheriff told her before asking, “And who is the boy?”

“He is my son William Walker.” Catherine told him with a sigh, as she handed him her license and the minivan’s registration slip.

“I see.” The sheriff scanned the license and document. “Please stay in the vehicle and wait here, whilst I check this out.”

The two men moved between the car and van. Catherine could only make out bits and pieces. Something about her son, which concerned her. Did they think that she kidnapped him or something?

“Mom, are you going to be arrested?” a worried son asked his mother.

Catherine looked over to her son. She too had concerns but she didn’t want to alarm him any more than he already was, “No. Why would they arrest me? I’ve done nothing wrong. Don’t worry, everything will be fine.”

After a few minutes or so of discussion, and sometime in the car where the sheriff was checking something on the in board computer, sheriff and his officer returned, the sheriff told them, “Please step out of the vehicle.”

“But, why?”

“Whilst your records seem to be in order, there’s still the business of you not paying for your gas and purchases.” the sheriff said clam before he raised his voice and ordered firmly, “So please Ma’am, just do as you’re told, and both of you get out of the car.”

Catherine and Liam were soon standing in front of their vehicle. When another sheriff car slowly pulled up beside them before stopping, “Hey dad, Jake. What’s you got here?”

“Edward, how many times have I told you, now that you’re a Sergeant, you need to call me Sheriff Jackson and your cousin Deputy Jackson, when we’re in public.” the sheriff told his son, revealing that the three of them were related.

The three family members walked over to the other sheriff car and the three men talked for several minutes. Catherine felt very uneasy as they would look their way and smile or even laugh. They learnt that the sheriff’s name was Andrew. Finally, the car drove away.

“Can I get you both to come around to the side of your vehicle?” the sheriff asked them as he returned.

Before they knew what was going on, both Catherine and Liam were spread eagled with their hands on the side of their minivan.

Jake quickly had Liam frisked, handcuffed, and sitting on the ground. Liam heard his mom let out a squeal. Andrew had reached around and was mauling his mom’s breasts. He looked over to his nephew, and smirked as he told him, “Damn, these babies are soft. Spongy.”

Andrew looked down at Liam and said to his nephew, “Throw the kid in the back of the car.”

In her current position, Catherine couldn’t move too much, but she tried. This only earned her Andrew’s knee, as it came up hard into Catherine’s crotch, taking her breath away. Catherine let out a gasp of pain.

Catherine looked over as Liam was forced into the back of the squad car. It looked like his handcuffs had been removed. And as Andrew slided the minivan’s door open, and force her in, the last thing she saw was her son trying to get out of the car, but unable to

“Looks like we need to do a bit of field interrogation.” Andrew said as he unfastened his holster and hand it to Jake.

Andrew tore open Catherine’s blouse, exposing her large breasts in a tight white push-up bra. She felt ashamed to be seen like this by some stranger. And pulling a knife from his right boot, he cut her bra in two, exposing her well-shaped breasts.

“Please stop! Please don’t do this!” Catherine begged the sheriff.

But Andrew didn’t listen to her, as he climbed on top of her and started groping her breasts. Catherine wished she could run away. She could feel his large, rough hands on the soft skin of her breasts, groping her, pinching her nipples. She started to sob.

“Please stop! Please don’t do this!” Catherine begged the sheriff again, but to no avail.

“Oh I’m going to enjoy fucking you.” Andrew admitted, as grabbed her nipples and twisted them. It was not as painful as she had feared but it still hurt. “But that’ll be for later, for now I’m going to enjoy your fine booty.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.