Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon - Cover

Pulled Over - The Road to Armageddon

Copyright© 2017 by Dark Dragen

Introduction

Fiction Sex Story: Introduction - Story partly based on Pulled Over by Clown, with changes to fit my needs. William and his mother has been pulled over by a sheriff and deputy, where they were kidnapped and used during the next week. During their capture, they’ll learn the impending doom of the end of the world. And once free, not only do they need to deal with what happened to them, but also deal with the impending doom of the world ending and prepare for it as best as they could.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size   Transformation   Violence  

Summary: After reading Pulled Over by Clowns, I thought I give my hand doing such a story. This is my first story outside of fanfiction, and so this is all new to me. I just like Clowns, and thought I could try my hand of it. The main thing that I didn’t really like about his story was that it was too short, so I wanted to see if I can add more detail and length to the story.

A mother and son coming from Las Vegas to go to Florida, to see their daughter/sister who give birth to a baby daughter of her own. But during a pit stop, everything starts to go wrong. Read to find out what happens. Codes will change when needed.

Author’s Note: Before you report me or flame me about me copying Clowns story, he knows. I left a feedback to him, telling him that I wanted to do my own version of his story, and that I would be expanding on his first chapter. He said it was cool, and he would love to read my version. I even sent him the first part of the story, Catherine side of the story, to see what he thinks of it.

Please know that I’m looking for an editor to help me out with this story, I’m looking for someone who can not only work on spelling and grammar, but also sentence structure, layout, dialogue and help with things that I might have missed or not might have thought of. I’m also looking for someone who can make the sex and rape scenes much better.

More will be added to this list as I think them up, I do this so that I don’t have to go into it in the story unless I have to.

The Walker Family:

Catherine Walker: House wife, married to Markus Walker, she looks like she was still in her late twenty, with red long hair, a slim body bod and G-Cup breasts. Her husband runs a family business, so that she didn’t have to work if she didn’t want to. It was doing well enough that she didn’t have to, it was a small farm, where they grew vegetables and raised a few animals like chickens and cows, which they sold the eggs and milk from them.

William (Liam) Walker: William or Liam as he preferred to be called, was a Freshman who just finished his first year at High School, whilst his father wants him to go into the same business, he didn’t know what he wanted to do just yet. He was happy to help out, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to be a farmer like his father’s family have done all these years. He was tall for his age, with red hair, he was five foot ten, he had muscles and part of the school football team.

Gabriella Walker: Liam’s twin sister, was born a few after her brother. Like her mom and sister, she had red hair, but it only went to her shoulder. Whilst she wasn’t as big in the breast department, she had C-Cup breasts, she knew that it would be only time before they grew to the huge size seeing that her sister and mother had huge breasts. Unlike her brother, she knew what she wanted to do in the future, she wanted to become a veterinarian. She loved animals a lot, and she wanted to care for them when she was older.

Jessica Walker: A copy of their mother, but with D-Cup breasts, she was slightly shorter than her mother, and had long red hair. She moved to Florida with her high school love, and then husband, Robert Allen when he got a job in Florida. But when she was six months pregnant, the bastard left her for his secretary, leaving her alone. But because the divorce settlement, she got half of his money which would help her until the child is born and she could find some work.

The Jackson Family:

The Jackson Family been around the area for a few hundred years, they even created a small town called Jackson Town. They even run for it too, every male would become mayor and sheriff, and run the town and stores as they like. And whilst the town seemed to be a peaceful place to live, there was a dark side of the town, a very few knew about and scared to talk about of fear that the Jackson’s might do something to them. So to live a peaceful life, they decide to take a blind eye to whatever they see the Jackson’s doing. Here’s a list of the Jackson’s that you should know about for now:

Prologue »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.