Journey Into Depravity - Cover

Journey Into Depravity

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

The door to the house opens, casting a sliver of light onto the turf that covers the floor. It looks much like the rising sun casting its first rays across a grassy landscape. The scent of carnal sex still hangs in the air, but it is much heavier than before.

The first woman steps through. She is athletically built with long dark brown hair. “Jenny, are you home?”

“What the hell is this?” the second woman, as equally built but with shorter brown hair, asks as she steps in close to the other.

“Hush, Amanda,” the first admonishes her. “This isn’t normal. Who knows what the fuck is going on in here.”

The last one, Brandy, a bit more curvy than the other two and blonde, pushes her way past the first two. “What are you two...” she begins as her brain processes the scene before her. “Um, Jenny’s house has never looked like this.”

“No shit,” Cassandra, the first woman and boss to all three of them, says. “I need you two to go get the equipment. We don’t know what’s going on here and we have no idea what has happened to Jenny.”

“There’s no need for that,” Jenny, in all her naked glory and very long cock, says as she steps out from beyond the shadows. Her breath, much like her sister’s, carries a rich, musky smell to the three women. And all three breathe it in before a second’s thought.

Jenny opens her arms in a wide, welcoming gesture. “Welcome my friends. You are just in time to help me.”

The three women kneel eagerly at her feet, not thinking of anything else but servicing the woman with the nice cock in front of them. Cassandra reaches up and takes hold of her big, limp cock. Gone is the slit of her pussy and in its place is a pair of golf ball sized balls.

“Service me,” Jenny growls.

Cassandra simply moves forward, opening her mouth and letting the swelling cockhead slip between her lips. She sucks on it for a moment, pushing forward and allowing the thick length to move further inside her mouth, bumping up against the back of her throat until she relaxes and swallows, taking it deeper still.

“Oh, wow,” Brandy says, watching in awe. “That’s fucking unbelievable.”

Jenny grunts in pleasure as Cassandra begins rocking back and forth, her hard cock sliding in and out of her throat with every move until the increasing angle of Jenny’s cock forces her to let it slip from her mouth with a gasp. Her huge shaft bobs in front of the three women, covered in Cassandra’s saliva, the flared head constantly leaking green precum.

Amanda reaches for Jenny’s cock and strokes it as she licks and sucks on the pulsing head, taking it as far as she can but not being able to match Cassandra.

“My turn, my turn,” Brandy whines.

“There will be plenty for all,” Jenny says looking at Brandy. “All of you.”

As Brandy and Amanda take turns feeding each other Jenny’s cock, Cassandra stands and strips off her tight blouse, revealing her huge, round breasts that she is blessed with. Her bra quickly follows her blouse in flying to the floor, along with her pants, leaving her just stark naked. She smiles over at her Jenny.

“How would you like me?” she asks.

Jenny grins and points to the floor in front of her. “Hands and knees,” she orders.

Cassandra drops to her hands and knees, facing away and smiling. Jenny crouches behind her, holding her huge cock in one hand, the other gripping Cassandra’s ass cheek. Cassandra’s eyes close and she sighs as Jenny’s cock slides into her pussy, the thick shaft spreading the walls of her pussy wide. More and more of her massive cock slips inside her until she is convinced the head of his cock is nudging into her very womb.

Slowly, Jenny withdraws until just the tip of her cock remains inside, before moving forward and stuffing the rest of her cock into Cassandra’s pussy.

“Fuck!” Cassandra grunts, opening her eyes and looking at Brandy and Amanda. “Oh, her cock,” she coos, “feels so fucking good in my pussy. No wonder I couldn’t resist.”

In nearly an instant, Amanda and Brandy are both stripped naked and, too impatient to wait for Cassandra to share they decide to help each other out. They kiss each other, hands roaming over each other’s big breasts, twisting and pinching each other’s nipples as they kiss. Their hands slide lower, across their taut stomachs, finding each other’s pussies and slipping fingers inside.

“Ah fuck!” Cassandra groans as Jenny pushes and pulls her cock in and out of her pussy, filling her to the brim with every thrust.

Jenny moans and groans as she fucks Cassandra harder and faster, her pussy becoming used to Jenny’s size, her precum aides in the resizing.

Cassandra gasps as her huge breasts swing gently beneath her as Jenny’s big cock fills her time and again. She can feel her orgasm building, her pussy clenching the shaft of Jenny’s cock, almost able to feel every bump and vein that runs along its length. She is so full.

“Oh fuck!” Cassandra starts to babble. “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Beside them, Brandy and Amanda have changed positions with Amanda laying on top of her fellow co-worker and facing away from her in a sixty-nine, the pair of them eating each other’s pussies.

Kacy sits back, just watching and getting far more turned on than before Marc showed up. Her fingers work her pussy in rhythm to the salacious exhibition in front of her, as Cassandra moans and cries as she is fucked over and over.

“Oh fuck!” Cassandra yells as Jenny’s cock brings her to orgasm. “I’m fucking cumming!” Her orgasm crashed through her body as Jenny continues fucking her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.