Journey Into Depravity
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

The days press on to nearly a week. Both sisters go missed by friends and co-workers. Jenny hasn’t been into work which had made her boss and co-workers worried and Kacy hasn’t been to school which has made her boyfriend and friends worried.

Most particularly worried is Kacy’s boyfriend, Marc. And today Marc decides he is going to find out exactly why his calls are going unanswered and why Kacy hasn’t been to school.

As he approaches the house he notices that both their vehicles are parked in the driveway, which doesn’t strike a chord at being odd, but unless Kacy is sick it doesn’t explain anything. He knocks at the door and waits. The waiting turns into several long minutes and after a few more knocks, he tries the door handle.

Jiggling it, it turns easily in his hand.

Odd.

He pushes it open slightly and peers inside. “Is anyone home? Kacy?” There is no answer. So he knocks again and calls out once more. “Jenny? Kacy? Anyone home?”

When no answer still comes, her pushes the door fully open and steps inside. The first thing he notices is the carpet. Except it’s not carpet but some kind of lush turf beneath his feet. It is something he has never seen before. And as for the air, it is thick with a heavy, rich scent, like the most carnal sex mixed with something else. The smell is intoxicating. Before Marc knows it, there is a heat spreading throughout his body and seems to be collecting in one specific area—his groin.

His cock is swiftly becoming harder and his balls are swelling to the size of tennis balls. Without thinking, he yanks down his pants with one hand, while his other flies to his overgrown cock as he furiously tries to quench his need for release. He has to relieve the tension, and the sooner he can calm his cock down, the quicker he can get back to looking for Kacy. Despite his hand’s best attention, however, nothing is working. No matter how hard he jacks it, he just can’t get any closer to release.

With his pants around his ankles, he waddles around looking for some other means of getting off. It doesn’t take him long. He soon finds a giant plant with a conveniently sized hole. One large green trunk lies in amongst an assortment of fauna, with an array of vines, that look much like tiny green cocks, hanging loosely at its side.

Without a second thought, Marx slams in his cock, grateful for something to thrust into.

Inside it is surprisingly warm, slick and tight. As he withdraws for another ramming, he feels it tighten its grip around his cock and pull it back in. Shocked by the reaction, he is pulled tight to the tree by his cock and soon finds the plant beginning a massaging motion along his cock.

Tight, firm and silkily smooth, the plant milks his cock strongly but ever so pleasurably, eliciting an uncontainable grunt from his lips. Now he is getting closer to his release—very close and very quick.

Unnoticed by Marc, whose eyes are closed as he surrenders to the feeling, the vine have now risen and are circling his limbs in ever-decreasing circles.

Finally, he climaxes in a short, strong burst as his cock explodes inside the hole. Unfortunately, this doesn’t seem to bother his cock which is as hard as ever, even if the dizzying heat has dissipated.

It might be his imagination as well, but he can swear he just saw the plant move. He doesn’t have long to ponder it, however, as a large ominous gurgle starts up inside it and as it sucks his cock in again. A moment later, a flood of green slime is released onto his hard cock.

The plant massages the sticky fluid into the flesh of his cock causing a euphoric and electric explosion of sensation moves up and down his shaft, causing him to gasp involuntarily. With a bit more enthusiasm, he begins gently rocking his hips back and forth but begins to find his movements becoming more and more constricted.

Looking around, he sees the vines wrapped delicately around his arms and waist. They move to remove his clothes before silently gliding forward, pulling his arms down to his side and his legs behind him until he is tried up and immobile. More vines begin binding him to the tree, all while the tree keeps up its delightful pleasuring.

Marc groans as he shoots his second load into the tree. Still the stimulation keeps up and still his cock seems to not want to quit. He is fucked now as he begins to find that he is enjoying it. But then he notices the plant’s surface ripple after his orgasm and bulges start to form along the surface.

“What the fuck?” he says in a high whisper.

“Hush,” he hears a faint purr like the soft breeze through the trees.

The ripples start flowing throughout the vines, pressing against his skin, massaging gently but insistently. A fluttering ripples through his feet and then through his legs. Vines swoop around and along his body, brushing his nipples, manipulating his balls. And soon Marc begins to relax.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.