Journey Into Depravity
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

Jenny hears her younger sister’s desperate cry for help from the bathroom. The cry jolts here instantly from her sleep and onto her feet.

“What is it?” she yells, concerned.

There isn’t an answer, only a frantic thrashing amid sudden splashes of water. Kacy’s voice calls out again, this time muffled and incoherent. Jenny dashes to the closed bathroom door which is strangely locked.

She starts banging on the door frantically calling out, “What’s going on?”

But all she can hear is the frantic thumps of a body struggling helplessly as water splashes on the floor. She hears Kacy groan and her voice attempts to scream again, mixed with strange, unnatural sounds of squishing and gurgling.

Jenny is afraid to go into the bathroom despite her sister’s situation whatever that might be exactly. But one final gasp and call from Kacy persuades her to finally burst through and find out what is happening.

The next thing Jenny sees completely shocks her. She screams momentarily before cupping her hands over her mouth in fear.

Tentacles—long, plant vines and wet—are bursting out of the toilet Kacy is sitting on. They raise themselves out of the toilet bowl and crawl from beneath it through the floor, squirming, creeping and pulsing, causing water to spill everywhere. Some are thick, some are thin, but worst of all is that they are all moving with what seems to be a purpose.

They have all but covered Kacy, slithering over her skin and wrapping themselves around her body. They cling to her bare, smooth legs, which are caught at her ankles by her fallen panties. The vines slide around her waist, squeezing firmly around her it and pushing her shirt above her ample breasts. Many small tentacles have found her soft, exposed breasts and were gripping them tightly, squeezing and massaging. Jenny can even see one opening at the end with tiny hair-like vines ready to engulf the nipple. Instantly her mind goes back to the lake.

“No,” she says with what little voice she can find.

The vines are crawling up her curvaceous back, clinging tightly to her skin and looping around her neck, feeling her face curiously. One wraps itself across her mouth, reducing her calls for help to pitiful moans. The girl thrashes helplessly, struggling to move, but her naked body only squirms in the grasp of the slithering vines.

Kacy stares at her sister with wide, fearful eyes, pleading for help in the only way she can. Jenny, in a sudden, unexpected trance, can only stare back. She suddenly begins to feel like she enjoys seeing Kacy restricted and tied up by this plant thing. She can’t understand this reaction and she can’t resist it either. Kacy continues to implore her with wide, fearful eyes, and her voice tries to scream again. But Jenny only looks at her with a strange, growing lust and begins to wish that she was being attacked by tentacles herself.

Jenny looks own at Kacy’s crotch. Her pussy is poised above the toilet bowl, her bare thighs wrapped in slithering tentacles that spread her wide apart. Five or six dripping tentacle vines float beneath Kacy’s exposed pussy, cautiously approaching her skin and touching it tenderly. Kacy moans in fear as they inch closer to her fat, fleshy pussy.

Beyond her control, Jenny aches to be in Kacy’s position. She can feel her pussy begin to expand and moisten as she imagines those thick, slimy tentacles forcing their way inside. She wants to be naked, trapped and ravaged just like back at the lake. Her pussy burns with emptiness and her head begins to spin with the uncontrollable desire to be filled and stuffed beyond natural capacity.

Absent-minded, she steps toward Kacy and the tentacles. She barely realizes what she is doing as she lifts off her shirt, allowing her large, voluptuous breasts to swing free. Her nipples feel cold in the air and they harden quickly. She shoves her shorts over her round hips and her soft, plump ass and they fall to her feet. She steps out of her clothing toward the tentacles, now completely naked. She sees the fear mixed with confusion in Kacy’s eyes. Jenny, who is lost in a stupor of sexual desire, just looks at her sister seductively.

“Don’t be afraid, sis. We are going to have some fun together.”

Kacy seems to calm slightly as some of the tentacles release their hold on her. They turn to face Jenny, attracted by the sudden scent of her flowing juices. After sensing her for a moment, they lunge for her, snapping around her wrists and pulling her violently against her sister. The tentacles slither and adjust around the two sisters, squeezing their soft bodies together and smearing them in wetness and slime.

Jenny gasps in surprise at the force with which these tentacles move. They speedily coil themselves around the sisters and force them to embrace each other, their breasts mushing together. The tentacle around Kacy’s mouth releases and she gulps in frantic intakes of air. She looks incredulously in Jenny’s eyes. She has a wonderstruck expression on her face.

“I can’t believe this is happening, but I think I love it,” Jenny breathes.

Her arousal boils over and she presses her full lips against her sister’s. Kacy pushes back in surprise, but as she feels her sister’s arms around her and feels her tongue slipping into her mouth, she begins to relax. Having Jenny next to her begins to comfort her and soon her mouth melts into her sister’s. She swishes her tongue around inside her sister’s mouth, smearing her lips over hers, losing herself in unexpected passion.

Kacy suddenly finds herself unreasonably horny and feels herself becoming extremely sensitive to the tentacles clinging to her skin. Each one tingles in a way that causes her muscles to become more relaxed. As she becomes more receptive to them, the sensation spreads across her smooth, pale skin. It sends shivers inside her as she feels small shockwaves that dive deep into her nerves. Her mind begins to buzz with the warm energy that is entering her. Soon she can’t think straight at all because she is overwhelmed with the physical reaction. She has become hyper-aware of everything she is feeling on her skin and it spreads like electricity into her slender, vulnerable body.

She can feel the sensation traveling to a particular spot between her legs and resting there, working up to a deep, gnawing, tingling fire inside her. The feeling spreads from the lips of her pussy, deep into her interior and resting in a small portion of her belly, her womb.

Whatever this sensation is, Kacy knows it is causing her to crave that the tentacles will enter her. Beads of sweat begin to drip down her face. Her heart flutters. She grasps Jenny in her arms, pushing their slippery breasts together. She leans her head over Jenny’s shoulder and begins licking and kissing her neck. The passion, the craving, is working to a searing, mind-numbing boil. She feels the walls of her pussy stretch in the desire to be rubbed, penetrated and filled. She lets out a yearning moan.

Meanwhile, Jenny is getting her brains fucked out.

She is right on top of Kacy, their bodies tied together, but Kacy is so entranced that she doesn’t even notice Jenny being shaken violently against her. Jenny has tentacles in her pussy and ass plunging into her with merciless force. She is in a wave of orgasmic disbelief as the tentacles force their way into her. And as the pounding is only increasing, she has no choice but to submit herself to their wills.

She doesn’t make a sound but the occasional muffled groan as the tentacles pound deeper inside her with each thrust. Her eyes are almost glazed over and she can’t help the tears from streaming. It is painful, much like before, but the pain mixes with body-shaking, seemingly endless orgasms. Each thrust sends explosions of warm energy into her defenseless form and this energy immediately explodes again into uncontrollable orgasms that cause her body to involuntarily convulse and spasm.

Everything is much the same yet much different than at the lake. Suddenly two then three tentacles enter her pussy and as they twist together, they slam her soft, wet interior even deeper, stretching her pussy longer and wider than she believes she can take. Her breasts shake and bounce with the force. Her juices squeeze and spurt out of her. She throws her head back and tries to scream, but her throat is blocked by a sudden, squirming tentacle.

Her mind is racing. She can’t believe it. They are fucking her senseless. She wasn’t sure if what happened at the lake was real until now. The same feelings come rushing back to her, probably even more now than before.

The tentacles plunge into her with a loud squelching sound and she groans. Then they back out, slowly, allowing the walls of her pussy and ass to close together before they pound her again, squeezing out her juices and stretching her yet even further.

Out and in, out and in, endlessly, with more tentacles slithering inside. She feels the one in her mouth as it crawls deeper down her throat. It is warm, slippery and soft, and she slobbers over it with her lips and her tongue. She chokes as it forces its way further down, making it hard for her to breathe. Through a mix of tears, saliva and slime, she manages to keep swallowing it. Her head spins as she feels it sliding against the back of her mouth, its squirming tip lodges midway down her throat. She gasps for breath, but the slithering vine likes it inside her tight, wet enclosure and it only burrows deeper. She can feel it struggling to reach her belly and she dutifully tries to gulp up as much of it as she can. After all, back at the lake it didn’t go nearly this far. The tentacle sends shockwaves of warm energy into her and her whole head tingles with ecstasy.

At this point, Jenny hears Kacy scream. But it is only an afterthought to her quickly failing consciousness.

Kacy, too, is by this point being fucked forcefully by the tentacles. When one pushes gently between her tender folds, Kacy is only too willing to have it enter. She feels it slither up inside her and then three more come and begin to try to fit themselves into her. She wants it more than ever, despite her previous fears. And as they force their way into her, shaking her body and causing her head to reel in orgasmic shock, she feels her burning emptiness eagerly eat up the intruders.

Now she is screaming. And this is because the tentacles have forced their way so far into her that they are pressing at the entrance of her womb. In a sudden awakening from her sexual trance, her original fears have rushed back to her. She realizes the tentacles want to impregnate her and she panics. She struggles to free herself, but there is nothing she can do. Her body is tired and weakened from the unrelenting orgasms. She is still held tight by the tentacles and can’t move any part of herself. Worst of all, five tentacles are buried deep inside her impossibly stretched pussy and there is no way she can possibly dislodge them. She is stuck and she can only scream.

She feels the edge of a tentacle finally squeeze painfully through the tiny opening. It slithers into the small enclosure of her womb. Kacy gasps with disbelief at what is happening, what she is feeling. It hurts and yet she can’t help but feel a sense of excitement.

I don’t want this, but I need it!

The tentacle brushes the soft walls of her womb and she is uncontrollably aroused by the anticipation of its warm, sticky slime filling her, filling her completely and leaving absolutely no room.

Meanwhile, Jenny has literally no control over her body any more. Outside, she is gripped by coils of tentacles that squeeze firmly onto her soft skin. Inside, they only cram tighter and deeper. Orgasms continue to shoot through her, making her muscles involuntarily twitch and contract. Her eyes roll back into her head and her back arches and then she falls limp. She is a rag doll to these tentacles now, she feels it. The thought sends her head rushing with an uncontrollable pleasure at being so subdued. Extra tentacles keep pressing themselves into her ass and pussy, joining the others to plunge violently into her body. Her head rocks with the impact.

Finally, through a nearly subconscious haze, she can feel the tentacle in her mouth reach the opening of her belly. It squirms inside for a while and then she feels something new, something being forced through the inside of the tentacle to its tip. The tip opens and releases hot, sticky slime into her belly. It fills her out uncomfortably, but she is incredibly gratified at the sensation. The tentacle slides awkwardly back out of her throat, pushing itself back with extra pulsations of slime. Finally it slips right out of her mouth and a great amount of the slime bursts out. She chokes as it backs up her throat and it drizzles thickly off of her glossy lips onto Kacy’s breasts.

Jenny can’t take any more. With her last shred of consciousness she feels the tentacles in her ass and pussy begins to pulse and expel more slime into her. Then she faints.

Jenny’s limp body lies in a mess of tentacles and sticky slime against Kacy. Kacy’s mind is racing. The tentacles have calmed down significantly and now they only move in slight, deliberate ways. The primary motion she feels is that of the tentacle embedded in her womb. It twitches and turns inside of her, causing her to quiver with each unexpected movement.

The tentacles shift inside of her and the majority of them slowly back out of her pussy. The only one remaining is the one in her womb. She breathes slowly, anxiously wondering what is next.

She sees the remaining tentacle suddenly grow thicker and pulsating. She feels the whole of the tentacle increase in size, causing the lips of her pussy to stretch tightly. Inside her womb, she feels the tip expand and the tentacle begins to pulse and shift. Something big is coming. Kacy can feel it through the growing, rumbling energy inside the tentacle. As it jerks and twists inside her, she cries out in surprise, pain and quick orgasmic shocks that burst out of her.

Kacy can’t tell if she is excited or afraid. She groans as the tentacle twitches inside her. She feels like she can’t take any more. A drop of slime enters her and she gasps for breath. She knows there is nothing she can do. Kacy is bound to be filled with this creature’s cum, whether she likes it or not.

She tips her head back and relaxes, surrendering herself completely. The tentacle immediately becomes quite stiff and she inhales sharply. The tentacles holding her suddenly tighten their grip painfully as they closes around her like a fist, contracting involuntarily.

Then it comes. Loads of thick, hot, juicy slime is shot into Kacy’s womb with a force that overwhelms her. Within seconds, the walls of her womb are filled tight with the slime, but it still comes pouring into her. She can feel her belly expanding at an uncomfortable rate. She screams and grinds her teeth as the slime only continues to fill her.

Overcome by the physical sensation of being filled beyond what she thinks she can take, Kacy begins to go numb. Her head rolls back and her eyes flutter, gazing ahead with almost no light left in them. The cum rushing into her womb causes it to balloon. The feeling of being filled to her utmost limit causes her to go wild with sexual bliss, but the pain is unnatural. Kacy cries out in a mix of terror and orgasmic ecstasy, barely able to hear her own voice as her mind overloads.

Then, gradually, it ends. The tentacles’ grasp weakens, the flow begins to decrease and finally it stops. The tentacle squeezes itself out of her womb and slides, inch by thick slimy inch, out of her quivering pussy. Globs of slime drips out of her slowly.

Kacy has no strength left to utter a single sound. She can barely breathe. Jenny’s head lies unmoving between Kacy’s ample breasts in streaks of slime. The tentacles now drape lazily around the two sisters. Some of them slither off while others simply fall lifelessly to the floor. Kacy looks down to her swollen belly. It has bulged tremendously. She feels the hot, gooey slime inside, pushing her to a painful limit. Overwhelmed, she lets her head hang limp and exhales.

In spite of her utter physical ecstasy, Kacy feels a strange sense of completion. She is burning, exhausted and aching, but she feels undeniably fulfilled. Her last thought, before she slips out of consciousness, is that she is entirely full and she wants it this way.

A sigh of satisfaction escapes her weak lips as she fades into darkness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.