Journey Into Depravity - Cover

Journey Into Depravity

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Jenny goes into the wild and brings back something odd. She then shares it with her sister and that's just the beginning...

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Body Modification   Transformation   Violence  

After a long day of exploring the mysterious valley, Jenny thinks of taking a nice refreshing swim in the lake she has come across. It seems like the best place to grab a bit of rest while washing off the sweat and dirt from the day. She strips out of her clothing, dropping it all into a nice, neat pile. Jenny slowly walks into the water and sighs in pleasure. The water is the perfect temperature, nice and cool.

This place is perfect. It’s quiet and best of all, there isn’t anyone else here. It is rather strange, however, that she hasn’t come across any wildlife or even heard the chirping of a bird. She shrugs at the thought. Why spoil such a perfect thing? She steps into the water and wades out a little. The water feels great as it surrounds her body. There is nothing quite like it. She swims further away from the shore and as she does, something strange floating in the water catches her eye. Curious, Jenny swims forward to examine this mysterious object.

As she swims forward she realizes that what she is seeing is a plant. She assumes it must be some kind of underwater plant. She dunks herself underwater to see what is underneath the surface and finds several long, smooth and dark green vines growing out of the bottom of the lake. It doesn’t look like anything she has ever seen before, but in the strange valley she chalks it up something as yet to be discovered. In this moment her mind races with the possibilities of what she has found: an entire valley full of undiscovered life.

Jenny surfaces and swims forward to get a closer look at the strange plant. Her train of thought comes to an abrupt halt as she reaches the plant. She feels something wrap around her ankle just before she is pulled underneath the surface of the water into the mass of vines beneath. She struggles violently against the encroaching vines, but it is useless, she is trapped.

She continues to struggle, fighting for her life. Her lungs begin to burn from lack of oxygen. She didn’t have time to take a bigger lungful before being taken under. Her struggles finally grant her freedom and she pushes for the surface as fast as she can. Upon bursting through she takes a big gulp of air, letting her mind catch up with what just happened.

Jenny’s relief is short lived when she feels something brush against her foot. Instantly, she knows it’s the vines. Panic sets in and she begins swimming as fast as she can toward the shore. The last thing she wants is to drown in some lake in an undiscovered valley by some strange underwater plant.

She makes it to the shore, panting and more tired than before her swim. She crawls onto the sandy shore and rolls onto her back, breathing hard. Her large breasts loll as her chest heaves up and down, making room for each breath of air. Jenny thinks she has escaped until she suddenly feels something probe the entrance of her bare pussy.

There’s no way it could have followed me.

When she looks down her fears become reality. She tries to wiggle away but it is too late. Several more vines fly from to water to completely restrain her. Her arms, legs, waist are completely entwined and her struggles become useless. The vine at the entrance to her pussy begins to push its way inside of her and she begins to sob in fear. Getting raped by a plant isn’t just a ridiculous thought, but a horrible one.

The vine pushes its way deeper and then begins to expand inside of Jenny’s very tight canal. She screams in pain.

What is it doing to me?

“Please stop!” she screams as if the plant could understand her words. It is pointless.

Jenny feels another vine slip between her ass cheeks and probe her asshole. She begins to struggle again. She has never had anything stuck in her ass before and has never intended for anything to ever go in there. Her struggles don’t hinder the plant. And despite her attempts to clench her asshole shut, in no time it is pushing its way inside of her. She screams in agony. It feels like she is being ripped in half. Then to make it worse, the vine begins to expand and push deeper into her ass, mimicking the movements of the vine in her pussy.

The vine in Jenny’s pussy heads in deeper than anything ever has. She feels it push its way past her cervix and enter her womb. She sobs in pain.

What is it doing?

The vine in her ass is deeper than she thought anything could go and it feels as if the vines won’t stop until they burrow their way through her. Just as Jenny feels as if all hope is gone, the vines stop moving and expanding. They just stop, like they are waiting for something. She dreads to think of what is going to happen next.

Jenny hears a sudden splash and watches in horror as a vine rises from the water. This vine is different from the others. It is several shades of green lighter and not as thick, but that isn’t what truly distinguishes it from the others. To Jenny’s revolution, this vine is steadily dripping with thick green slime. The vine moves toward her lips and despite her efforts it pushes its way past her clenched teeth and into her mouth.

She feels the vine begin to slowly fill her mouth with the green slime. To her shock, it actually tasted good. It is sweet and tastes like a mixture of different fruits. She suddenly feels herself relaxing. Even thoughts of how this plant isn’t so bad begin to invade her thoughts.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.