Mission Trip
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by Douglas Fox

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Elyssa Walters, a fifteen year-old soon-to-be sophomore in high school, has dated her boyfriend Aaron McCurdy for over two months. They have slowly gotten more intimate. One summer afternoon they were alone at Elyssa's house and decided to take their relationship to the next level.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual  

Oooohhh ... it was way ... way ... too early when Mrs. Strandsberg woke me Friday morning. I felt wiped out. In spite of my 3:00 AM shower, I felt all sticky and messy between my legs. I must have been leaking Jordan’s sperm since I went to bed. I dragged my tired ass off to the showers with Jenny and Olivia. Jenny looked almost as wiped out as I felt.

“How much sleep did you get last night?” I asked quietly.

“About three and half hours,” Jenny replied. “You?”

“Two and a half,” I said.

“You two are something else,” Olivia commented.

“Said by the girl who is taking her boyfriend home with her on Saturday,” I teased. “I’ve got to take what opportunities I can while I can.”

“Was Josh good for you, Jenn?” Olivia asked.

“He was,” Jenny agreed.

“Sorry about interrupting you,” I added.

“You scared the shit out of us at first but we managed to get back to what we came to do,” Jenny replied.

“So, dish,” Olivia said. “Did Josh make last night special for you? Was it mind blowing?”

“Mind blowing? Not totally,” Jenny allowed. “Josh shot off pretty quick the first time, just like you warned me he would. I kept him in me and he got hard pretty quickly. Our second time lasted longer and felt better.”

“How do you feel about losing your...” Olivia asked. She shut up as soon as we heard another woman heading into the showers. “ ... towel?” Jenny gave Olivia a perplexed look. Olivia nodded towards the entrance as the lady joined us.

“Good morning, girls,” the lady said in greeting. “I hope you slept well last night.”

“Last night was great,” I responded. Jenny and Olivia agreed. We headed into the shower room and cleaned up. Time for girl talk was over.

I sat with Jordan at breakfast. Dad joined us as usual. He seemed to like Jordan. They both talked about fishing, a common interest they shared. The group marched off to the work site. Mrs. Strandsberg kept Jordan and me apart as well as Jenny and Josh. We were over half done demolishing the sixth and last house. We were done before lunch.

Hal Roach split our team up and had us help other teams in the afternoon. To Jenny’s disgust, Hal assigned Josh to work with me. We went down to the first house in the row and helped carry spools of wire and other equipment for a couple electricians. I enjoyed seeing how they wired up a house.

Work stopped around 3:30 that afternoon. The Habitat organizers called every team together. Hal assembled his demolition team and thanked each us for our hard work this week. He asked for volunteers to take two wheel barrow loads of tools and equipment back to camp for the weekend. I noticed Mrs. Strandsberg wasn’t here right now. My hand shot up simultaneously with Jordan’s. We barely beat out Jenny and Josh.

“One ... two ... three ... four,” Hal counted off, pointing at each of us in turn. “The four of you can take turns on the wheel barrows. Take these tools to the shed over near the showers and turn them in. We don’t like to leave tools on site if we aren’t going to be working for a couple days. Don’t bother coming back here when you’re done. The boss man is giving a speech to conclude this week’s work. It usually takes him half an hour to say thank you for helping. I will tell the four of you, ‘Thank you for helping. You were great work crew.’ Now head off. You can grab a shower ahead of most of the group.”

“Thanks, Hal,” we called out as we set off for the camp.

“We will need a shower tonight, but not before we get sweatier,” Jordan commented when we were out of ear shot of the work crew.

“That sounds like a really good plan,” Josh agreed. “I need to give my girl a proper good bye to remember me by.”

“That’s sweet,” Jenny said.

“A proper good bye?” I teased. “To me that means a good screwing by my big stud.”

“Damned straight it does,” Jenny agreed.

“No objections from me,” Jordan grinned.

“Or me,” Josh agreed.

We turned the tools and wheel barrows in at the camp’s equipment shed. Jordan and I both grabbed towels to take along for our afternoon tryst. We headed back to the little meadow where Jordan took my cherry Monday evening. There was no way Mrs. Strandsberg could find us there, in case she noticed we were missing from the group.

Jordan and I spread our towels on the dry grass and sat down. We spent a few minutes making out before started undressing. Soon Jordan and I were topless. His head was buried between my titties as he showed me how much he loved them.

I felt so alive as Jordan felt me up and caressed me. We were being so ... so ... naughty. It was broad daylight and possibly someone could see us out in this meadow. We both knew the chances of getting caught were high when we went back to camp and hour or two later than everyone else, looking like we had run a marathon and smelling like we ran it inside a brothel. It would take a minor miracle for us to hide the fact that we’d screwed each other silly this afternoon from our chaperones.

Add in one more risk. Jordan said the chances he could knock me up today were 33%. I dismissed the 4% chance on Monday as inconsequential. Tuesday’s 7% chance? No big deal. Yesterday’s 22%. That was real and a little scary. 33% today? We were playing with fire now. Jordan HAD to pull out instead of cumming in me today – something we’d never accomplished before.

I reached down and squeezed Jordan’s big dick through his shorts as he suckled and caressed my tits. I tried to pull Jordan’s shorts down but only managed to expose his cock and balls. I hooked the elastic under his balls and started stroking the big monster. It was drooling pre-cum, getting my lover ready to fuck me properly.

“Let me give you a blow job,” I suggested, pulling Jordan’s head up from my tits.

“Sure,” Jordan readily agreed. He stepped up and I pulled his shorts down to his feet. He stepped out of them and sat down again, totally naked. I scooted between his outstretched legs and went to work. I licked, sucked and stroked as I worked his cock. A few minutes was sufficient to bring him to climax. I sucked and swallowed enthusiastically, not spilling a bit of my lover’s semen.

We kissed after I finished with him. “You didn’t save me any!” Jordan complained after we finished the kiss. “I thought is kind of nasty and very sexy when you and swapped my sperm back and forth last night.”

“Sorry, Jordan,” I replied. “I swallowed it all and forgot to save you some. You can dump your load in my mouth when we finish fucking and we can play then. Remember? 33% chance today. You have to pull out.”

“I do,” Jordan agreed. “It’s going to be hard to do but I have to.”

“Our goal this week is lots of fun and no pregnancies,” I said.

“I totally agree,” Jordan responded. “Are ready to have your pussy eaten? It’s been hours since lunch and I am starving.”

I lay on my back and spread my legs for my lover. “Enjoy your mid-afternoon snatch ... or snack or whatever.”

My big stud dove in to work. He used his tongue and fingers to excite me and then drive my lust and desire higher. I could feel Jordan was going to give me a great orgasm. A melancholy thought popped into my head as Jordan ate my pussy and finger fucked me.

This was likely to be the last time this wonderful stud would bring me to orgasm. What was I going to do next week when I needed the release Jordan gave me? Could I tolerate any other boy now that I had been with Jordan?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.