Looking for a New GILF

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: A younger man likes older more mature woman. He's on the hunt for a GILF.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   .

My friends all crack up that I’m into older women. But, I really like being with women who are old like my mother or even better like my grandmother. I just think that women who are more mature are more caring and appreciate a younger man.

Older women like to be appreciated and loved. They’ve been around the block and understand life. Most are either widowed or just lonely. Most of time, these women haven’t had sex in years. When they have the attention of a younger man, they do anything to please them.

That’s why I date older women. I love that they’re really into me and do anything sexually with me. A few times, I have bagged a few granny’s that really enjoyed sex. They’d beg me to fuck their cunts. Some have really been into anal sex, but all of them love to suck cock. These old bags are really into cum drinking. Young women will have lots of excuses why they won’t drink cum.

I was seeing this granny name Angela. Her back story was that she was widowed and hadn’t had sex in about fifteen years. She loved to talk and told me about her life and said how lonely she was. I told her how pretty she was and asked her if she’d like to get a drink. She said her house was nearby and asked if I wanted to have some cookies that she just baked.

We left the park together and within an hour she was on her knees giving me head. Angela sucked my cock until she made me come. I’d never met a woman who really gave such attention to my cock. She sucked on my balls and even milked my prostate. I liked having her suck my cock. I probably blew my sticky load about thirty minutes later.

Angela swallowed it all and begged me to come into her room. She said her pussy hadn’t had a cock in it since her husband died fifteen years ago. I followed her into her room where I helped her undress and she undressed me. We made our way over to the bed where I kissed and massaged her body. I climbed on top of her and made love to her. Her pussy was tight and hadn’t had any action for years.

We made love for quite a while and I dumped my load into her mature pussy. She was like putty in my hands. Angela and I dated for a while, but we broke up when my job moved me to another position in another state. We keep in touch, but have not seen each other in a while.

I’ve been on the hunt for a new GILF to take her spot. I miss fucking Angela. She was a lot of fun. She was heartbroken when I had to leave. I did ask her if she wanted to come with me, however her family thought it was ridiculous that she was with a man half her age.


I’m a single and successful guy. I work at a marketing company and just celebrated my twenty-fifth birthday. A bunch of my co-workers took me out. A few of the single secretaries were hitting on me. I just don’t have any interest in them.

I’m interested in older women. I’ve been on the hunt for a new GILF. I haven’t had any luck finding one, but recently I started doing some community work at a local assisted living facility. These adults need help with their medicine and get their meals cooked for them. However, they have their own apartments.

I’ve been visiting with several of the women there. I bring them coffee and doughnuts and hang out with them. We play bingo and do crossword puzzles together. They all like me and a few of them have invited me back to their apartments. I haven’t had sex yet with any of them yet. Still trying to figure out who would make a nice GILF for me.


“Jimmy, all the ladies love you. Thank you so much for spending time with them.”

“I just love older people. It’s my pleasure to spend time with them.”

Jackie was the recreation manager. She always greeted me when I came for my visits.

“Abigail is a little upset. Perhaps you could go to her apartment and talk with her. She’d love to see you.”

“Sure. I’ll bring her a coffee and a doughnut. What number is her apartment?”

“Twenty-A. She’ll be happy you visited with her.”

“No problem. It would be my pleasure.”

I took a coffee and a doughnut and walked out of the facility and to Abigail’s apartment. Abigail was one of the GILF’s that I had my eye on. She was a widower and a sexy woman who was in her late sixties. She lost her husband a few years back.

She had short hair in a bob and a nice body. Her breasts were full and firm. She wore nice clothes and did her make up. She always put her hands in my groin. She liked when I complimented her and whispered in my ears that she wanted to get to know me better. She’d wink letting me know that she meant sexually. She was on my radar for a hot GILF that I wanted to bag. If she was feeling frisky, I’d put the moves on her. I really needed to fuck a nice old lady. My dick was already hard thinking of the possibilities.

I approached Abigail’s door and knocked hard on the door. I didn’t know if she was hard of hearing. I heard that she had her television on loud. The door opened and Abigail was in her house coat and slippers. She looked hot standing there.

“Jimmy, so good to see you. Did you bring coffee and doughnuts?”

“You bet. I heard you were a little upset.”

“Please come in. Let me lower the television.”

I followed her in. She looked so sexy in her housecoat. I wondered if she was naked or if she had on her nightgown. We’d talk a little before I’d make my move on her. I knew she liked me so it wouldn’t be hard to get busy with her. I really wanted to see her naked. She was a hot broad to say the least.

“I was just thinking about my husband. I miss him so much.”

“I’m sure he watches over you.”

“I know. It’s not the same thing. I’m alone.”

“There must be lot’s of men here. I bet they all want to know you.”

“They’re older than me. Probably couldn’t keep it up.”

We both laughed while she took a sip of the coffee and a bite of her doughnut.

“I’m sure their kids bring them Viagra. You should try talking to some of them.”

“Most are deaf. I’d like somebody more interesting. Maybe somebody a bit younger and not somebody who lives here. Maybe somebody like you.”

“You know I think you’re very attractive. I love how personable you are. Why do you think I come here so much?”

“Because you’re a very nice boy. I wish I had a son as nice as you.”

“Abigail, you know I like you. I think you’re beautiful. You have an amazing body. I’d love to kiss you. Could I?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.