Sand Storm Motel
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tony was a travelling salesman who visited the Lazy Rest motel every month for an overnight visit with Cat (the owner of the motel). This visit became longer when a massive dust storm prevented further travel for a couple of days. During that time he also got to entertain Kerry and her teenage daughter Melody whilst Kerry's husband existed in a drunken stupor for the duration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Indian Female   Foot Fetish   Size  

“Thank god I’m here” I exclaimed as I entered the reception area of the motel.

For the last half hour I had been racing ahead of a massive dust storm that was gradually catching me. I arrived just on 6 pm, but it could have been mistaken for any time in the night - the sun has been obliterated by the dust for the last couple of hours of my drive.

“Good to see you again Chris” was the happy greeting from the petite beautiful lady behind the desk.

“Hey Cat” I replied.

Cat was her name - she was 25 years old, and of North American Indian heritage. Her mum and dad had named her after a movie character by the name of Cat Dancing - a movie that had starred Burt Reynolds in the 70s.

She was married to Bobby, and they jointly owned the Lazy Rest motel which was now just off the main highway due to recent highway realignments. Much to the annoyance of Cat, Bobby had returned to long distance trucking - he found the pace of life as a motel owner too “boring”.

“How’s things?” I asked.

“Pretty quiet. Just had a family check in ... so it’s just you and them. And I think that will be it for the night with this dust storm nearly on top of us now”.

She handed me my key saying “Your regular room”.

I was a frequent visitor to the motel. It wasn’t anything special to look at, and the rooms were comfortable and not overly modern.

What made up for it was the company that shared my bed during my overnight stay.

Yep ... Cat slipped between my sheets ... and we satisfied each other’s needs ... all night long.


I dropped my bag into the room and headed towards the restaurant where I found the family already eating their evening meal prepared by the live-in cook and room maid.

Sitting back after ordering, I watched the family. There were three of them - a mother, father and a teenage girl.

The father had a couple of large beer bottles in front of him - one empty and the other well on the way to being empty as well. I estimated him to be around 35 years old, just a little younger than me who had just turned 40 last birthday.

The mother was quite pretty. She was a tall slim redhead with what looked like a very ample bust. She was watching on with some contempt as her husband got gradually drunk. The daughter was a mini-me of her mother ... tall and slim with a bust that was still developing, but looked to be a nice handful already.

I watched them with interest as I ate. The mother caught me watching a couple of times. I smiled at being caught ... which she returned.


Half an hour later I had showered, and was laying naked on my bed ... stoking my fierce hardon as I watched a porn movie on the in-house movie channel.

There was a soft knock on my door, and then the door opened. It was Cat.

“Ah ... I see that you’ve started without me again” she teased as she approached the end of my bed where she quickly removed her clothes, discarding her dress, bra and panties. Cat had a nice light tan colouring that went well with her black hair that hung to her shoulders.

Her breasts were a nice rounded B-cup with small almost black nipples. Her mound was totally devoid of hair - she had had it laser removed.

She climbed up onto the bed and sat cross-legged between my spread thighs. I removed my hand from my cock allowing her to take over the stroking.

“I can’t believe that I’m able to get this inside me” she commented as she played with my hardness.

“But it fits every time” she added with a smile.

I knew that she would soon mount me ... she was always desperate for cock when I arrived - I only called here every four weeks. True to my expectations she stood up on the bed, straddling my hips ... and slowly lowering herself until my cockhead parted her wet lips and rested at the entrance to her pussy.

“Fuck ... I need this” she groaned whilst my cock penetrated her tightness, sliding into her hot wet depths.

“Yes ... fuck yes” she moaned.

My hands slipped up under her rounded breasts ... feeling their weight and shape with my fingers casually touching her hard little nipples.

Cat started to move up and down in my shaft. I could feel her pussy depositing its juices all along my shaft until it was totally covered. Her ass rested on my hips - she had totally impaled herself on me.

“Oh god ... oh god” she gasped. Her pussy started out spasming all round my shaft, and graduated to squeezing and milking ... and then convulsing as her orgasm exploded.

“Aghhhhhh ... eeeeeeeeeee ... oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!” she wailed. Cat was a very vocal sex partner - yelling and screaming when she orgasmed. Given that she was the owner and manager of the motel, there would be no noise complaints acted upon.

“Oh ... oh god ... oh fuck” she moaned as she leant forward ... pressing her full breasts against my chest, and bringing her lips to mine.

This lady was a dynamo when it came to fucking. She had admitted that she was faithful to Bobby except for the four weekly fuck sessions that we enjoyed. For the other times she relied upon her trusty vibrator ... and lately the Ben-Wa balls that I had gifted her.

“I really needed that” she whispered breathlessly to me.

“Time for my needs” I told her, as I quickly flipped us over with her now on the bottom. Missionary was one of my favourite positions - allowing me to watch her reactions as I fucked her. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms around my neck ... and we started to hump each other slowly.

“Fuck me ... fuck me” she urged.

We fucked in that position for another 5 to 10 minutes before I eased back onto my knees with my cock still embedded to the hilt. She knew what was coming ... I watched her shiver with anticipation.

I picked up one leg ... and kissed and licked the inside of that ankle before I looped it over my shoulder. I repeated with the other leg and ankle. I wrapped my arms around her upper thighs and pulled her hard against me, burying my cock just a couple more millimeters deeper.

With short and sharp lunges I fucked her.

“Yes ... yes ... I love it ... thank you” she gasped.

“You are most welcome pretty lady ... I love fucking you” I told her.

It was time to change it up - that meant involving her sexy feet and toes. She kept them well maintained - pedicured and with toenails painted. Today the color was a deep iridescent purple. I licked along the instep, and when I got to the toes I reversed the path just travelled.

The next time I went a little further - licking the toes.

And the next time, I licked and sucked them.

“Oh fucccccccckkkkk!!!!” she gasped. She had become accustomed to this part of my foot play, and looked forward to the licking and sucking. There seemed to be a direct connection between her toes and her pussy - it started going crazy as soon as her toes became involved.

“Aghhhh ... aghhhhhhh ... eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!” she screamed. A massive cum explosion rocked her body ... fed in part by my own cum eruption in her depths. I filled her with my hot white cream, taking up what little space existed in her pussy. The excess started to squelch out between our joined bodies.

After a few minutes I released her legs and slowly withdrew. I laid down beside her, allowing her to cuddle me. We were soon asleep in each other arms.


It was in the early hours of the morning that I awoke - the wind outside was howling ... and I had a hardon that was pressed against her firm ass.

I moved one hand to slip under the pillow that we shared, with the other draped over her, cupping her full breast. She wiggled her ass back at me - she was awake too. She reached back between us, and positioned my cock under her ass ... and at the entrance to her still very wet pussy.

I slid it back into her.

“Just fuck me slowly and gently” she murmured.

We remained locked together like that for the next 30 minutes or so before we fell asleep again. neither of us having orgasms.


I woke to the wonderful sensation of my cock being sucked.

Cat had been learning how to deep throat me ... she admitted to practicing with a banana between my visits.

I absolutely enjoyed her efforts.

She preferred not to suck me off ... she loved my cock spewing in her pussy more.

When I was really hard, she again straddled me ... this time facing away from me, and lowered herself onto my shaft. In this position I played with her ass ... and slipped a finger into her tight asshole.

I hadn’t fucked her ass yet, but that was a work in progress ... involving butt plugs of increasing sizes in the training.

Cat levered herself up and down, watching herself in the mirrored wardrobe doors.

Her moans and groans ... and occasional screams warned me that her orgasm was close. I randomly thrust up into her on her downstroke, butting against her cervix.

“Aghhhh ... fuck me that’s good” she wailed.

“Yes ... yes ... I’m close” I warned her.

She redoubled her efforts ... and I lunged upwards on just about every stroke.

“Eeeeeeeeee ... yesssssssssssss!!!!” she screamed, flooding my cock with her juices, and triggering my own cum, pumping it into her depths.

She collapsed back onto me, laying on top until my slowly deflating cock popped free of her flooded snatch. She rolled off me, and cuddled up, resting her head on my chest.

After a couple of minutes she said “I’d better have a shower and get ready to man the front desk”.

“Stay” I urged her.

“If I stayed then we would be fucking all day ... and I would be too exhausted for tonight”.

“You are staying another night ... aren’t you?” she enquired.

“Looks like it ... this dust storm is showing no signs of stopping” I responded.

She slipped out of the bed saying “Stay there ... I need to shower alone ... lest a naughty but beautiful man will distract me again”.

I laughed, laying back and watching her fine ass heading towards my bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.