Lost Toys 8 - Bad Touch - Cover

Lost Toys 8 - Bad Touch

Copyright© 2017 by Redsliver

Chapter 2: Winding Up

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Winding Up - Knocked out on pain pills but due to come out in a few hours, the girls assure Matthew has the means to handle his injury, be it pharmaceutical or massage.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Oriental Female  

Deborah Flynn - Thursday, July 23rd, 2015

I ran my hand through my hair needing a minute to sit down. I had been run ragged since I became Matthew’s. He had no idea what it took to start a business, to run a business, to have girlfriend, to fuck someone when she needed it. I had a glass of lemon water on my desk. I was pushing the straw around with my index finger. Breathe in. Breathe out.

“Good afternoon, this is Flynn’s Diner and you’re speaking with Deborah Flynn. How may I help you today?” I spoke cheerfully through my practiced smile damning the short end to the short breather and I had been shorted.

“Um, Hello. I am Jimmy,” Not with that deep Indian timbre you’re not Rajesh, “I am calling on behalf of The Bank of Montreal and Visa. There are some unexpected purchases on your credit card, may I ask you a few identity confirming questions?”

“Of course,” I sighed, I was getting good at this. This was my first Jimmy, I had talked to a Sally and a pair of Shawns already. I rounded off my date of birth, my maiden name, and the name of my favorite schoolteacher.

“Very good Mrs Flynn,” I didn’t correct him. I was only starting to get the Ms at work after four years.

“Yes, I did purchase a dozen gold watches. Yes, I did order several costumes of varying sizes online. Yes, I did order two separate massages as the same time this afternoon. I kept the smile the whole time. No sense being exasperated to a telemarketer. At least, I was only a sex slave.

“Oh, well, very good then,” He seemed very surprised, “We’ve reinstated your card. It should be activated within two to three business days.

“Great,” I rolled my eyes, “Thank you, Jimmy.” And I hung up in his ear. It seems the only things I could buy were kitchen supplies and vibrators without getting a call. That made me feel like the strong independent woman my mother had raised. I slumped backwards in my chair, knocking my hairclip loose and letting a quarter of my hair fall onto my shoulder. I saw the clock. Much work to do. The door whipped open.

“Ms Flynn!” Tiffany hoarsely whispered as she skidded from the line’s tiles onto the office rug.

“Hey, how did it go?” I beamed. Tiffany swallowed some air and darted her eyes around.

“Matthew’s not here yet?” She worried.

“No, he’s got to check out yours and Courtney’s masseuses doesn’t he?” I smiled. She whipped up straight.

“Uh, masseuse and masseur,” She mumbled.

“Ew.” I smirked.

“Are you homophobic?” Tiffany’s eyes went wide and scared.

“I have eaten your pussy, kiddo,” I deflected idiocy away, “Tell me about the masseuse.”

“Pretty, does a good job,” She shrugged, “Matthew won’t be disappointed.”

“Great, now I guess you can get to work then?” I hinted as strongly as I might. I hadn’t had to yell or chew out Tiffany at all yet. I didn’t want to have her as another Raena. I held myself back as she panicked and refused to budge towards the door.

“What is it now, kiddo?” I sat up, pulling out my hair. i used to braid it when I was a waitress, if only I had the time now. I could get one of the girls to do it for me but, yeah, credibility and being the boss. Braiding each other’s hair was a few steps past fingerbanging them.

“Mom and dad are here,” She blushed and bounced. I stood up, shaking out my hair, and pushing the door behind her.

“Then why aren’t you in uniform?” She was wearing one of Courtney’s tank tops. It hung low on Tiffany’s front blasting her tits all over the place. Cute bra though, “I believe you’re working.”

“I am, I mean, I will, I--” She was whipping around.

“Raena sat them at table fourteen,” I put my hand on her Tiffany’s shoulder. “She wasn’t even supposed to be in today so she’s a bit snappish. Go take her place. You have a promise to keep.”

“But-but--” Tiffany’s eyes went wide as I grabbed her chin and forced her to look into my eyes. She stopped whimpering. Her shoulders got taller. “I didn’t bring the watch from Carmen’s.”

“Raena did,” I rolled my eyes and let her go. I walked over to my desk. The ones I ordered wouldn’t be here for a few days. I picked up the felt box and opened it for Tiffany.

“Cleo inscribed yours and your dad’s name on the bottom,” I pushed it into her. This was a waste of an experiment. We knew it worked, I had been ready to give it to Franklin. I had to raid Everett’s home for another. Matthew took that one from me too.

“OK,” She took a deep breath. Closed the box. Turned on her heel. She started to take a left out the door.

“Your uniform’s in the staff room,” I reminded her. She swirled on the tile. I was going to have to get Phoebe to mop really soon. Tiffany darted for the back. Courtney sashayed past the door. I left, waved to Franklin, fixed my hair in the staff washroom, and followed a going to break her neck Tiffany out into the dining room.

“This it?” Sylvie asked, scraping a half eaten vegetarian quesadilla into the trash. The plate hit bounced in the bus tub. No wonder I had to replace so many dishes. At least I only lost the silverware because college students are thieves.

“This should be it,” I agreed. Sylvie came up beside me and ran her hand over the small of my back. It was a sweet gesture, one I hardly expected. I smiled. Tiffany skipped, skipped, Kelly was more mature, skipped over to her dad’s table. Her mom was there. She looked like Tiffany, only a lot fairer and with reddish hair. Her dad was a big, olive skinned, man with shock gray hair and indefatigable smile.

“Fifty bucks says she’s going to fuck this up?” Sylvie dared me.

“OK,” Tiffany was a good slave for Matthew. She wasn’t willing to give up on things. Her dad would be wearing that watch in a heartbeat.

“Let’s get closer so we can hear it,” Sylvie grinned.

“Do you have tables waiting?” I arched an eyebrow.

“One but it’s Bobbi’s sister and brother-in-law. I’m not going to get tipped anyways,” She pushed me with her stare. Fine.

“This is the only time I let this slide.” We walked across the dining room to the cashier’s island in front of the door. Table fourteen was just to our right and behind us. We could hear them well.

“I can’t believe you took job Tiff.” Her mother was saying, “We can help you out with money and engineering isn’t something you can just half ass.”

“But mom--” She was on the back foot.

“OK, for the summer, this is probably good for you. You miss one assignment, you’re quitting,” The mom declared.

I was disappointed by that. Tiffany was great, she turned nineteen and she’d be waiting tables. Courtney still should’ve been pouring coffee and sitting folks.

“Lay off her Gail, “ Her dad guffawed, “Tiffany is a strong badass. She can handle whatever she chooses to handle, ain’t that right, darling.”

“Damned right!” She beamed.

“Now get back to work,” He growled, “You took on responsibilities. You have to meet them.”

“Yeah, I do,” She quavered but rallied. I tilted my head to Sylvie. Fifty dollars well made, “Hey dad, I wanted to thank you and mom but I hadn’t gotten to get something for her yet and--”

“You kidding, Tiff?” Gail, the mother, laughed, “You’re off on your own and making us proud. This is great. It’s all we need.”

“And a phone call every week,” Dad said, “If you fall into just texting, she’ll eat me alive with worry.”

“Dad, please, I got you this.”

Sylvie tapped out the monitor and rolled out the cash drawer. She gave me two twenties and a ten from my own drawer. I scowled at her. She smiled, blew and kiss and walked to the line. She definitely made that in tips today. I’d just have to double check that she cashed out fifty shy when she left. I frowned as I realized I couldn’t deal with stealing workers anymore.

“I’m sorry, your waitress will be by in just a minute to finish up with you,” I smiled warmly to the old couple who still came to the counter to pay. They smiled back, happy to wait for Zina. I walked around the back and saw Tiffany’s father showing off his watch to Tiffany’s mother. Tiffany flashed me a manic smile. And all was set. Matthew would do the rest.

Melissa Yeo - Thursday, July 23rd, 2015

What a stupid day. I fiddled with the plastic bracelet that airhead had slapped on me. She didn’t even notice when her towel was down. I picked up my water bottle and rinsed my mouth out, spitting into the back sink before I took a proper drink. The water bottle went back into the cooler. The ice had melted. I shook out my hair.

I watched the clock. Dreading another customer today. I did well, well enough that I could do a few less everyday and be happy. Tick tock. Flo was a slave driver though. What would be wrong with five hour shifts instead of seven? Tick tock. I bounced on my toes, too hopeful against another knock. I just wanted to get home and get into a bath. Tick tock.

Quitting time. I practically tap danced as I rushed out the door. Sergio was making some overacting cougar moan. That was so gross. I liked making people feel good but too many idiots crossed those wires with sexual attraction. Uh. Humans.

I smiled as I slid into the break room and unbuttoned my smock. It was nice and cool in here, but I knew when I stepped outside I was going to melt. I wore scrub pants over my shorts. I shoved those into my purse. I jumped at the knock at the door.

“Hey, you done?” Flo looked in from the door, “Got a call in asking for you.”

“I want to say I’m done,” I answered with a frown.

“He’s a chronic pain case, said he was recommended you.” Flo powered on.

“By Tim?” I pouted.

“Must be,” She shrugged.

“Alright, if he’s on his way.” I pinched my nose, “Do I get paid overtime?”

“Yeah, if you break 40 hours.” She laughed. I wanted to show her but if I clocked six hours in one patient there’d be questions. I rolled out the scrubs and stepped back into them. I had to hear that cougar again. Tramp.

At least I didn’t have to wait long. A tall black girl and mousy brunette were crutches for a tall heavy brown haired guy. Much younger than I expected.

“Hi, welcome to Peninsula Massage,” I smiled, “I’m Melissa. Do you need to help him up onto the table?”

“I’m feeling numb enough,” He said with light heavy slur. Painkillers, I guessed. Well at least he’d be sedate. The black girl let him go but the brunette followed him over helping him out of his shirt. I quickly rushed into the little washroom as he stripped down and toweled up. I caught myself in the mirror. I looked sleepy, that wouldn’t help. I faked a better smile, picked up some oil, and peaked out. The black girl and the brunette was gone. He was laying face down on the table with a towel over his butt.

“Hi, have you done this before?” I asked lightly.

“Yeah, I’m even getting good at it,” I laughed with him.

“Where does it hurt?” I started with running my hands over his back, seeing if he flinched. He was on a lot of drugs though.

“Right above my butt,” He smiled.

“OK,” I squeezed his shoulder, “I’ll be right back we’ll get started.”

I hurried out to the front. I saw the brunette girl stepping out onto the street as the door closed behind her.

“Hey, Flo!” I whispered to my boss at the reception desk, “What’d he pay for?”

“Star package,” She smirked devilishly.

Son of a bitch. I was going to be here for an hour at the minimum. The cougar had quieted. The late shift would be in soon. I was hoping to dodge them. I didn’t dislike them, I just wanted to be off work.

“OK,” I grinned, “Let’s begin.”

“This place smells nice,” He said sleepily. I had been kneading him for twenty minutes now. He was full of knots and twists. Getting good at it my ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.