Free at Last - 2 - Cover

Free at Last - 2

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2017 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: A sequel to Free At Last

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   .

[Starting from the end of “Free At Last”]

Tess sang and tore it up. Others of “The Locals” performed. It was a very good night interrupted only by the occasional drunken girls twenty-first birthday rendition of “I Feel Like A Woman” and at the end of the night we all began to say our good nights and leave.

When I walked out of the club, standing by my car, there was Pam.

“What happened to your guy?”

“My “guy” went home with the guy I brought him to meet.”

“Guy?”

“You know that we have a lot of gay guys and girls here. Don’t tell me that you haven’t noticed. Why do you think I was thinking about switching sides last week? There are many girls here that would like to take me home; a couple even asked me tonight.”

“So why didn’t you take them up on the offer?”

“Because you complained last week that no one has ever waited for you at your car with the idea of taking them somewhere to fuck. So I wanted to give you another chance. My ride home has left. Can you give me a ride?”

I quietly walked to the passenger side and opened the door. The seat was almost clean, but before I could tidy it up, Pam swept past me and placed her voluptuous bottom in the passenger seat. I closed her door and slowly walked around the back of the car. Thinking with each step. To do or not to do.

“Will you tell me your plan for tonight?” I asked.

“No.”

“Will you at tell me why you are doing this?”

“No.”

“Will you at least tell me how to get to your house?”

“You don’t remember?”

“I really didn’t think there would be a repeat of last week.”

“There won’t be.”


Pam gave me directions as I drove. This time I paid attention, just in case. When we arrived, I was mentally patting myself on the back when Pam took my hand.

“Will you please come inside and spend the night with me, again?”

“I’ve been thinking about last week. I did enjoy it. I’ve discovered over the years that the thing I miss the most about not being married is the intimacy, not the sex. Lying in bed with you was wonderful. Waking up with you naked was better. Finding my hand on your naked, furry pussy was the best. So, yes, I’ll spend the night with you.”

“Stay there!” I almost yelled at her as I jumped out of the car. “Please let me open your door for you.”

“Thank you.”

She waited for me to run around the car and open her door. I offered my hand and she took it, and standing to her full six feet tall, made a grand exit from my vehicle. I didn’t let go of her hand as I closed the door and I continued to held onto her warm soft hand as we walked to her door. She reached into her bag with her one hand and pulled out a key chain. With perfect coordination she used one hand to unlock the door and open it.

“This time we obey the house rules. #1 take off your shoes and set them by the door.”

I did so as she did the same.

“#2 hang up your coat on the hook. Do not drop it on the floor.”

I followed her lead again.

“#3 if the hostess offers a drink, accept it. Would you like a beer or some other beverage?”

“I would love a glass of cold water, please.”

She moved into the kitchen as I walked into the living room. I looked at the love seat recliner where we had slept together the first time. Pam came back in with two glasses of water and pointed to the love seat. I sat and she handed me a glass and sat next to me. She took a sip and set the glass down in the cup holder built into the outside arm of the furniture.

“It seems that we have been here before,” she smiled.

“Yup, and it led to a very nice night.” I took a drink and set my glass in the cup holder on my side.

“Do you mind if I dim the lights and put on some music?”

She reached for a big remote control and with the push of a few buttons the lights dropped to less than half brightness and the stereo came on playing, of all things, Moonlight Sonata. She had set up a wonderful mood.

“Why do I get the feeling that this might be a set up?”

“Because it is.”

With that statement, she pulled her legs up beside her and leaned over to snuggle against me. She reached behind her to the inside of the cushion and found the release for the recliner and pulled it. Her side of the recliner smoothly slide back, so I did the same with mine and suddenly we were re-enacting our last time together. But this time there was a difference. She looked up at me and softly kissed my lips.

“We ARE going to take a shower in the morning.”

“OK.”

We cuddled and fell asleep again for almost three hours. We awoke with my hand on her breast and her hand on my bulge, again. When we got up, she led me by the hand, again, to her bedroom and that is where the night changed.

“Last time you slept in your clothes, not tonight. Take off your clothes and get in bed.”

“First, I would like to take a shower, if you don’t mind.”

“Should I join you?”

“Pam, if you don’t mind, I want to do it alone. I think I need to get my head in the right place before we get into bed.”

“I have no problem with that, as long as you get into bed naked.”

I undressed looking into her eyes as she did the same. I walked into the bathroom and I could almost feel her eyes watching my sixty year old butt. I got the water set at a comfortable temperature and stepped into the shower. I took some time to let the water soak me before I soaped up and washed off the days funk.

I got out and found a towel waiting for me in the hands of a tall naked woman. She didn’t offer to dry my back. I dried and then hung the towel over the shower door. I walked out of the bathroom to find Pam standing at the side of the bed. I wondered if she was preparing in case I bolted for the door.

I got into bed and assumed my normal sleep position. She again lay down snuggled against my back. This time I could feel her warm, naked breasts against my back and her soft fuzzy pubic hair against my butt. She reached under my arm and hugged me against her and I reached back and placed my hand on top of her naked hip like last time.

When you wake up in a strange bed with a strange body attached to yours, it is fairly disorienting. First you half wake as your mind must wrap itself around the idea that something is not normal. It then takes an inventory of body parts and where they are.

I was lying on my back. My left arm was touching something wet and fuzzy. There was a soft, wet warmth touching me, while my mind was figuring out where it was touching me. I slowly flexed my fingers as my mind ran through the sensory roster of all the things that I had felt like this. Soft, warm, wet, fuzzy ... a pussy.

BOOM! Deja-vu all over again, almost. I was awake! And then I knew where the warmth was. There was a soft humming coming from my cock and a wet tongue was swirling around the head. Pam was lying on her side, my hand between her legs, a couple of my fingers in her, playing with her g-spot.

Her head was bobbing up and down as I flexed my fingers and soon her humming became louder and the vibrations around the head of my cock were more arousing. This continued to build until I let loose a huge load into her mouth and I quickly jerked my fingers in and out of her a few times and she joined me in release. When she came, she curled up in a ball with my hand trapped inside of her. She released my cock and let out a scream as she stiffened and spasmed while she continued to cum.

Finally, she relaxed and moved up to cuddle with me. I lifted her face to kiss her. She pulled back.

“I still have your cum on my face and in my mouth.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.