Kiss Me Daddy - Cover

Kiss Me Daddy

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A father becomes his daughter's test subject when she wants to learn how to kiss romantically.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

Between my wife and my daughter my sex life was beginning to return to the days when I could screw a girl two or three times a night, night after night. Kaitlyn and I had reached a point where we could have a quickie when her mother was at the local store so there were a few times when I fucked mother and daughter on the same day. My libido was being treated to a female damn near every day or night and my cock and balls were exercising regularly. As any body builder or jogger will tell you, regular exercise tones the body, increases endorphins and becomes a norm. One night as Margo panted into a pillow she said “What the hell is going on with you? We haven’t had sex like this in years.”

“Are you complaining?”

She pulled me into a hug and murmured, “Lord no, I love it.”

Even though my daughter and I managed to connect a few times over the next three weeks I was trying to figure out how I could get her alone for an entire night again. The volleyball games after the night Zac and I screwed Sally and Kaitlyn were local so even though we all rode together, we didn’t get the chance to get the girls alone for longer than the ferry ride. Zac and I didn’t talk about what we’d done with the girls on the overnight trip but ever since then I looked forward to seeing Sally when she came to hang with Kait. I wouldn’t have minded getting her alone and hot again and wondered if Zac and I could set something up so we could trade daughters.

Regular Volleyball season was coming to an end, our team was undefeated and preparing for the intramural championship tournaments. The host school for the championship tourney was almost two hundred miles from our island and my mind was flooded with fantasies and daydreams, not about the games, but about the after game celebrations. Private celebrations.

We parked on the ferry after the last regular season game, the girls were high on the excitement of an undefeated season, the first their school had ever had. When I shut down the engine Sally leaned forward from the back and whispered something into her father’s ear. He jerked his head around and caught her eyes, she nodded and smiled, not saying anything. Zac and Sally opened their doors at the same time then in seconds I had the pretty blonde up front with me, Kaitlyn and Zac were in the back. Sally didn’t say a thing but she leaned over my lap, reached across for the switch that powered my seat then moved it back as far as it would go. When it was done moving Sally kissed me with hot wet lips and put her hand between my legs. Surprised as I was I was not about to object or resist the girl fondling my nuts. My cock began to expand as she stroked me. She twisted around so she was face to face with me then we began to neck. I slid a hand up her short skirt to the junction of her thighs and rubbed her hot damp panties. Sally moaned into my mouth, her tongue launched a sweet invasion. While our mouths mated she managed with one hand to open my belt and zipper then when my cock was free standing she shifted around until she could bend over my lap. Just as her lips kissed the end of my erection I looked into the mirror and saw the back of my daughter’s head over Zac’s cock. My daughter was giving him head while his daughter performed on me.

I was living one of my fantasies about the sexy sixteen year old girl. That she was blowing me while Kait sucked off Zac only poured more hormones into my balls. I slid a hand under her panties then rubbed her anus while she treated me to a job. Sally gasped at the feel of my finger pressing into her butt then groaned around my cock. She wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and bobbed even deeper, the crown of my erection was caressing the back of her throat. I finger fucked her ass while she concentrated on making me cum. The ship’s horn blasted the short warning we were nearing the dock just as my nuts relented and gave Sally what she earned. I felt her lips seal tight around my cock as it cramped and spewed, her throat worked as she swallowed my discharge. I looked again in the mirror just as my daughter sat up and wiped cum off her mouth. I was not ready to go home. I wanted desperately go somewhere and fuck Sally until she passed out from exhaustion. I sensed Zac thinking the same thing about Kait.

Just as we pulled off the ferry an EMT wagon and fire truck turned on to the road just ahead of us and quickly disappeared in a blaze of flashing lights. Sally was resting with her head on the window but looked up, “I wonder where they’re going?”

“I don’t know but if they go up Matlin road it may take us a while to get home.”

Zac bent forward and said, “Hurry up, find out which way they went.” I accelerated past the speed limit to follow the emergency crews.

It was a house fire on the main road, the only road that we could get home on. Zac pulled out his cell and called Mae. “Hey, we’re trapped behind a house on fire, we might not get home for a while. Yeah, go to bed, Sally can tell you about the game in the morning.” When he was done he said to me, “Call Margo, we’ll be late coming home.”

After I called my wife I turned to Zac, “Where to?”

He looked at me, Sally then asked Kaitlyn straight out, “You want to go somewhere and fuck?”

She stroked his face, smiled prettily then kissed him, “Yes.” My cock began to grow again as I turned around and headed to the small county park on the west shore of the island. Sally didn’t say anything but she lifted her ass off the seat, slithered out of her panties then tossed them on my lap as Zac started groping my girl.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.