Kiss Me Daddy - Cover

Kiss Me Daddy

Copyright© 2017 by Mystic47

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A father becomes his daughter's test subject when she wants to learn how to kiss romantically.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex  

We were on the car ferry headed to the island. Since we had made this trip for years we didn’t bother to go up to the observation deck to watch the scenery. My daughter Kaitlyn and I were going home after a long day at a girl’s soccer tournament. Both of us were content to sit and relax in the car for the 35 minute boat ride. We had both reclined the seats back and were staring at the roof of the car, I thought she had slipped into a nap. About 15 minutes after lying back she opened her eyes, looked at me then rose up to lie over the console between the seats. She laid her head on my chest and murmured “I love you daddy.”

I rested my hand on the back of her head, “I love you too Kaitlyn.”

She lifted her face and kissed me on the cheek, “Daddy, would you kiss me?”

I scanned her pretty schoolgirl face and replied, “You should never have to ask that question, I’m always ready to kiss you sweetheart” then pecked her on the forehead.

“No, not there, really kiss me.”

I pulled my head back and looked at my fourteen year old, eighth grade daughter, “What?”

“Kiss me like you kiss mom” she said so softly I almost missed the words.

“Kaitlyn ----”

“Dad, I never kissed a boy, I want to know what it feels like to mouth kiss.”

I felt compelled to remind her, “I’m not a boy, I’m your father.”

“Yeah, that makes it okay, you can kiss me and you don’t have to be afraid that me and a boy are doing something.”

“Doing something?”

My girl blushed, “You know, something.”

I balked even more, I felt perverted with her lying in my arms asking me to kiss her. She felt the hesitation, “Please?” In my entire life I’d never had a fourteen year old girl ask me to ‘please’, kiss her. I bent slightly then brushed my lips on hers. Kaitlyn’s eyes were wide open and when I pulled back she smiled excitedly “How was it?”

“It was sweet. You have sweet soft lips.” She smiled even wider then raised up and planted a full liplock on me, her move surprised me but I didn’t stop her. With my hand on her head I held her against my lips for maybe five seconds then let her go. She pulled away, her eyes were sparkling, “I like that.” The ferry was nearing the dock so she moved back to her side of the car contented. After we started moving my daughter rested on the reclined seat with her eyes closed but captured my right hand and held it for the few minutes it took to drive from the ferry dock to our house.

A month passed and I brushed off the intimate episode in the car as a moment of curiosity for a growing girl. I wondered if she had used me to break the shyness of kissing someone and was now planting her lips on some skinny pimple faced kid with curious hands. I hinted in a conversation with Margo, Kaitlyn’s mother, that she might want to talk facts of life with the budding young woman. My wife assured me that they had already had a series of conversations about boys, sex and caution. She told me our daughter was informed enough to say she would wait until she was married before having sex. “A great ambition,” I replied, “but we both know how that could go to hell in a hot moment.”

I was lazing in bed on a Saturday morning, my wife had risen earlier to ready herself for a day of holiday shopping. She came in around 9, wished me a good day then left to visit her sister on the mainland. A few minutes later Kaitlyn stepped into the bedroom and asked “Are you awake?”

I cocked an eye on her “Yeah, what do you want?”

My daughter crawled up over the end of the bed then flopped to her side next to me, “I want to talk.” I looked at her from disheveled morning hair, over her face and down her adolescent curves under a cotton night shift. My daughter was beginning to look like her mother, and not just in the face.

Her lying on the bed next to me wasn’t anything new, she’d done that ever since she could toddle from her room to ours. “About what?”

“Do you remember when we kissed in the car?””

“Of course, I said you had sweet lips.”

“I want you do to that again. Kiss me again like that.”

Her words grabbed my full attention, what she said was beyond my idea of causal chat, what she wanted was a step of intimacy that I wasn’t prepared to take, not with my daughter, on my bed, in our sleep wear. “Kait, why don’t you go get dressed while I get up.”

She lifted her head from her mother’s pillow, her large green eyes locked on mine, “Daddy, I won’t leave until you kiss me, I liked what we did and want to do it again. I don’t have a boyfriend so I have to learn with somebody,” she brightened the room with a big enthusiastic grin, “and I choose you!”

I put a hand on the smooth skin of her cheek, “You are fourteen, you are my daughter, I should not be the one to be teaching you how to kiss or anything else for that matter. Now go get dressed, I have to go pee.”

My girl looked solemnly at me for a few moments then said as if it made a difference, “I’ll be fifteen next month.” Then just as she did in the car she asked “Please?”

My hand was still caressing her face so I cupped her chin in my fingers and pulled her close. Her eyes were open when our lips touched but they fluttered shut when I pressed firmly against her mouth with mine. My intent was to give her a quick smooch but she must have brushed her lips with gloss because her lips slid over mine gently as she twisted her head slightly. I hung on to the kiss long enough to enjoy it. When I pulled back she opened her eyes, smiled wide and gushed “Oh, wow, that was nice” then threw her arm over my chest and drew tight to me, her breasts were flattened against my chest, her body molded against mine. I felt a rush of relief that there were blankets between us. “Kait, you really have to go now.”

As if we were trading turns, she gave me a matching kiss, “Okay, are we going to ride the bikes today?”

There are several bicycle trails on the island and we rode them regularly, it was good exercise and kept me and my wife in fit form, Kaitlyn often rode with us. “I’d planned on it, want to go too?”

She chirped a happy laugh, “I’ll get ready.”

Through my morning coffee and waffle breakfast I could feel and taste my daughter’s kiss. It was an unsettling but pleasant feeling. The unsettling part was that I enjoyed the feeling and couldn’t get it off my lips. I watched her as she moved about the kitchen, not with the eyes of a parent, but with the eyes of a male on a provocative female. She was wearing her bicycle gear which was a skin tight polyester pants and shirt combo. The shiny black material had red striping down the sides of both the shirt and mid-thigh shorts. The stripes followed the contour of her profile highlighting the emerging curves of her body. In the past year or so she had gown five inches taller, too fast to have a softly rounded shape; she held on to some youthful sharpness in her hips and shoulders. She wasn’t skinny but her thighs were slender so she had a noticeable gap at the junction of her legs. Every time she turned from me my eyes magnetized to her ass and the space between her thighs. I felt perverted but I compensated by trying to convince myself I was a concerned father judging the effects my daughter would soon have on boys overcharged with testosterone.

We rode for close to two hours at a leisurely pace, stopping once in a while to enjoy the island scenery and catch a breath. She took the lead on the trails so I spent much of my time watching her butt and hips rock on the bicycle seat as her legs pumped the pedals. I felt sinfully slimy but she was much more interesting scenery than the forest and water. By the time we got back to the house it was hot and both of us had worked up a good sweat so we headed to the showers; her to the main bathroom, I had a bath adjoining my bedroom.

Just as I pulled off my shirt Kait charged into the room “Help me, I can’t get a good grip on my shirt, it’s too tight and sweaty.” She turned her back to me and waited for me to pull her top off. I grabbed the hem of the shirt and pulled it up over her shoulders and extended arms. When it was free she turned to face me, took the shirt from my hand then treated me to another quick kiss, “Thanks dad,” she was becoming too casual about putting her lips on mine. She stepped back and my eyes locked on her breasts which were covered by a thin black sports bra. While my gaze lingered too long on the slight nipple bumps in the fabric Kait turned around and headed for the door. As she moved away she hooked her thumbs under the waist band the bicycle pants and rolled them a couple of inches down. The top of her panties arrested my attention until she left my sight. I got the impression she left that way on purpose, giving me a glimpse of the hourglass form her lower back, luring me into thinking exactly what I was thinking. Kaitlyn was quickly becoming a woman. As I stood in the shower I could only think of my daughter standing nude in her own shower. I was ashamed of the semi-hard state of my cock when I finally stepped out to dry off. I questioned myself, was this a phase all fathers experienced when their daughters grew through puberty?

She left to spend the afternoon with friends which gave me time to chastise myself for the unwholesome thoughts I was having about her. As the hours passed I calmed my thoughts and became her father again. About five that afternoon Margo called, “Hey, why don’t you and Kait walk on to the ferry and meet us at the Wharf Diner. We can eat then you two can go back home, I’m going to stay tonight with Clarice, we have more stores we want to explore.”

“Alright, but you call your daughter, that way she will know it’s you, not me, messing up her evening with her friends.”

“You’re a coward, but I still love you.”

She was supercharged with little girl gusto when she dashed into the house, “I have to change before we go!” Fifteen minutes later Kait came from her room wearing light makeup, a short summer dress, rhinestone sandals and a large smile. “Can we take the car? I don’t want to walk all that way.”

The length of the bare legs from the skirt hem to the floor made her look taller than 5’7. As I checked her long slender legs (think Taylor Swift), my imagination again wandered to places a father’s shouldn’t. A wide area of bare skin across the neck of the pale yellow dress showed me she wasn’t wearing a bra. She had made up with liner, mascara and lip gloss, her light brown hair was pulled back to a pony tail that swished across her back as she moved. For the first time in my life the words sexy and daughter combined to form a single thought. Unbidden, the question arose in my mind, ‘If this is what she looks like at fourteen, what the hell will she look like at eighteen?’

Dinner with my wife, daughter and sister-in-law was a two hour exercise in quiet enjoyment. I didn’t have to say much more than hello and order dinner, the three chirped and chatted the entire time, my only job was to pick up the tab. I sat back and relived the nineteen years I’d known Marlo and considered myself rich to have met and married her. We said our goodbyes then Kait and I left for the half hour boat ride. Parked on the deck of the ferry Kaitlyn said “Let’s go topside, I don’t get to take this trip in the dark much. I like looking at the lights at night.”

We stood at the back rail of the upper deck and watched the city shrink in the dark. The wind from the speed of the boat chilled my daughter who wasn’t wearing more than the short dress, I saw her shiver and she said “I have goosebumps!” then threw an arm around my waist and clutched to me for warmth. I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer. As we stood in the rising moon clinging to each other the bonds of my relationship with her started to unravel. A sexy young woman clung to me and my long line of male ancestors woke up and began to notice.

I sent her to bed with a smile and a kiss --- on the cheek. I had the distinct impression I could have given her another lip to lip buss but I was too wary of the feelings stirring in my nuts. I needed to put some space and a couple of walls between us. My daughter and I had spent many nights alone in the house but that night was the first I’d ever had any thought but parental for her. I was stressing over what was playing out in my mind.

I woke up disorientated, the moon’s silver light shown through the bedroom window and I was on my side facing Kaitlyn who was on her back next to me, my hand rested on her stomach, her hand covered mine. It took me several seconds to realize who was beside me, that it was very late night or very early morning, but regardless, my daughter should have been in her own bed sleeping. I could feel her body shaking under my touch, her breath rapid and warm across my cheek. Kaitlyn pushed my hand down her midriff until my fingers were over her crotch, she moved her legs apart then held still when I almost involuntarily started caressing the hot damp cloth over the form of her pussy. She shivered, flexed, and gasped lightly as my fingers massaged her. She nudged closer until her hip crushed against my rapidly swelling cock.

I eased my hand into her underwear and began to stroke her warm wet sex. The feel of my fingers sliding through her soft silky pubic hair created a chaos of thudding in my chest. I pushed my long finger over the puffy lips of her vagina; her stomach and hips started to undulate as I rubbed her. Shards of moonlight caressed her face so I saw when she opened her mouth for more air, I could hear her heart beating in her throat, her legs moved even wider apart. I kept pressure on her tender young pussy, moving my finger until I was sliding up and down over her clit. She must have been teetering on the edge because just moments after I stroked her she grunted softly, grabbed a fist full of blanket then convulsed and started shaking while huffing gulps of air. I had given Kaitlyn an orgasm. When she quieted she rolled to her side facing me, moved a hand to my stomach then pushed her fingers under the elastic of my shorts and gripped my erection, softly exploring my cock. Her entire body was in motion, restless with desire, flowing with lust against the full length of mine. She bent her leg at the knee and laid it over my thigh, the warm smooth skin caressing mine as she fondled my cock.

Her hand on me was the death blow to my morality and encouraged my libido. She let go when I twisted around and pulled the sides of her underwear to take them off. Kaitlyn lifted her butt to let them move down her legs, when they were around her ankles she kicked free. She raised up and I knew instinctively she wanted me to pull off her night shift. In moments my daughter was naked, the heat radiating from her was almost smothering. She faced me, pulled on my shirt then tugged it off. Her hands rushed under the blanket to my shorts and pushed them down, compelling me in silence to strip. As soon as there was nothing between us she rolled to her other side, putting her back to me. I spooned against her tight warm body and she lifted her top leg and rested it over my hip. My erection found its place between her open legs, pressed against her virgin slit. When I reached over her and put a hand on her developing breast I got a soft sigh and a bump of her ass against my groin as my reward. She rolled her hips, her whole body vibrated as her tender cunt lips slipped on my hard cock, deliciously inviting me to even more intimacy. I moved my hand to cover her crack then probed into her with my middle finger. Kait gasped then rocked her pelvis against my hand, seeking more penetration, I pushed in to my second knuckle; she grabbed my wrist and held my arm in place. She began to whimper as she experienced her first finger fuck while tugging on my hard-on with a hand behind her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.