Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 17: Honing her blade

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: Honing her blade - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

The next morning was like most mornings, her parents getting ready for work and leaving almost before she was awake. Kimber smiled as she recalled the one oddity of that particular morning. Dipping her toe into the water, before diving in to begin her workout, she remembered the look on her mother’s face as she caught sight of her daughter returning to her room sans clothing. As she stroked through the water, she felt only a little guilty that she had perhaps delayed a bit in the bathroom, wanting to get caught, and to shock her disapproving mother.

Finished with her workout, she stood in the still cool morning air, and dried off, completely at ease with her body and her place in the world. ‘Naked girl and a Towel’ would be the title of a painting of me right now: she thought as she completed the application of towel to skin, and headed upstairs to continue her morning preparations.

After finishing using the toilet, and using the bulb enema she had found buried in the back of one of the cabinets, she headed to her room to put on her ‘tail’. Attaching the weighted tail to the cleansed base, she held it in her hands, wriggling a bit in excitement. ‘This should be ‘different’!’ A bit of lubrication from the gel Maeson had given her made it easy to insert the base into her rear opening, and as she walked over to her full length mirror, she could feel an odd dangling pulling at her. Turning back and forth, she tried to see exactly how it looked, smiling as she felt the swinging of the tail pulling on the base hidden deep within her. She could see how something like this could make a girl, a slave, remember her ‘place’!


It was late, and with the six hour time difference Maeson was up really late. The meeting had gone well and he was just getting back to his suite. To say the least he was elated, things had gone better than planned, and he hadn’t just won the financial backing but access to their informational group which allowed for better tips for trading.

Things were looking very up for Maeson, and by default Kimber.

He was going to be able to send her to private school no matter what Mom and Dad had said, and the apartment? Yeah, more like a floor, or a house of their own (with pool), and if everything went as well as he thought they might, Mom and Dad would be retiring in a little over a year.

Being a little drunk, and horny, he pulled out his phone right after stepping inside of his suite and closing the door with his foot.

“Everything went better than expected! Now, are you naked?” he texted her, “Are you going out today?”

“Yes, I did not get dressed today, just how I like it, as you well know” she said, blushing a bit at her change. She seemed to almost hate the ‘normalcy’ of her old life. Well aware that this interlude could not last forever, and school, and real life would have to be dealt with eventually, she still clung to the next few weeks of Summer, and Maeson, with a desperation enhanced tenacity.

“I made an appointment at a spa for later this morning ... Now, since your meetings went well, does that mean ... what you said before?” she asked, not quite daring to hope that she really could move in with him, at least part time. Reaching down, and fiddling with one of her bells, she imagined being his full time servant, there to please him and his guests whenever they had needs, whether it be for food, drink, or Kimber.


Maeson checked his watch, there wasn’t a hell of a lot of time. He would have to get some sleep and then he would have to get to the airport and catch his plane. Despite all of this, he was still horny, and interested enough that he couldn’t just let Kimber go without an order of some type. So, he texted back, “You may stay in or out, however, you’re going to spend five minutes edging at each half hour. I don’t care where you go, or what you are doing. I’ll be back at 9 pm, your time, tonight at the airport. Pick me up. Dress for success. I’m heading to sleep, I will text you when my flight is landing.”

It took a few tries to get the text right, being a little drunk the words didn’t come easily and he realized after rereading parts of it grammar was messed up. However, after the third time through Maeson was able to send out the text. The “dress for success” he put in just to test Kimber and see what she came up with on her own. He wasn’t too worried, naked, or in a suit, his little sister would look hot and he would eat her up regardless.


Kimber read his text three times, making sure she understood. Replying with a quick, “Yes sir, see you tonight!” she went to her laptop. Researching a bit to find out exactly what edging was, she blushed, realizing her wanted her ‘randy’ all day long, no doubt, ready to be compliant and obedient when he got home. She slowly spread her legs as she sat nude in her desk chair, her tail lying to the side of her hips as she sat gingerly on the base inside of her --and began to bring herself close to orgasm. Stopping after a few minutes, she held up her damp fingers, thinking how busy they were going to be that day, and rubbed it along her bare thigh. She ‘could’ be all proper and clean up every time, but there was something earthy and natural about just wiping it off on her skin.

She went to her dresser and then to her closet looking through all of her new, as well as old, clothes, and tried to find something that said ‘success’. ‘Success in what? His business? Or his control of me?” she wondered. Remembering the credit card he left her, she thought for a moment, and decided to shop for something after her spa appointment. She had an idea of the perfect store.

An hour or so later Kimber headed to the car, dressed simply in a pair of denim shorts, and a cotton top, she heard her timer go off on her phone. Closing the car door, she reached down, opening the zipper of her shorts, and obediently aroused her wet sex as he ordered. She had to leave her new tail at home - even though it could ‘fit’ inside of her jeans, she was going to be at a spa, and then changing clothes - it would be way too hard to explain - and he had said it was really just for at home, when she was naked. Sitting there, looking around, she wondered what people would think if they could see what her hand was doing in her lap. As her face flushed, and her body began to react, her lubrication beginning to coat her fingers and dampen her stretched panties, she closed her eyes for a moment, trying to enjoy the moment, but not ‘too’ much. Catching her breath, regaining her senses, she left her shorts as they were while she drove to the mall. It was not quite 30 minutes away, so she was not exactly sure where she was going to be at the next alarm time.

Kimber drove easily, her right hand keeping her damp fingers off of the steering wheel for the first minute or so, feeling extra naughty as she drove, watching her damp fingers dry as she waved them idly off the edge of the steering wheel. Arriving at the mall, she easily found a parking spot this early in the day, and checking the time, did up her shorts and made her way to the entrance.

Checking the mall map, she found the store she was interested in, making note of it for after her spa appointment, and headed to Tropical Spa. As she checked in, and they handed her a robe and a locker key, she ducked into one of the changing rooms, just as her ‘timer’ went off again. Acting as quick and silent as possible, not daring to take too long while ostensibly changing clothes, Kimber took a moment to stay naked, facing the close curtain, as if showing off for someone on the other side. Groaning a bit as she re-edged, she put on her robe before carrying her clothes to the lockers, and pocketing the key.

Unable to hear her phone’s timer, Kimber tried to judge the passage of time, and as her facial ended, and she went to lay down for her massage, she was glad they gave her a couple minutes to relax. Relaxing was not what she was doing as her fingers dug inside of her, scooping out her ready flow of lubrication, and circled her clit rapidly as she strove to quickly arouse herself before they returned. Wriggling her hips a bit as she lay back down fully, she hoped they would not notice anything untoward as she could smell herself on her fingers, her hands cradled on the rocking shelf below her head.

Refreshed, pampered, and randy as all get out, Kimber made her walk through the large mall, and found the store she had noted earlier. She wanted to get in and out as fast as possible. Looking through some of the evening dresses, she found a white one she was not quite sure of, just as her timer went off again. Blushing, unable to help her own reaction to her forced masturbation, she quickly grabbed a second dress, and made her way to the changing room.

Safely inside, she stripped off her damp panties and shorts, and sat for the first couple of minutes, once again playing with her wet, randy cunt. Maeson was so diabolical. She was thinking of him all day, even though he was not there. Every thirty minutes, finding a way to touch herself, she was confronted with her desire to please him. Stifling her moans, she worked herself over for a long couple of minutes, hoping no one overheard her sighs, and came to check on her. With a great deal of reluctance, Kimber pulled her fingers from her quim, and once again, wiped them on her outer thigh. “Mmmmm” she said low and soft, as she stood up and removed her cotton shirt, and unhooked her bra. Standing, nude and randy, her little hoops pulling hard on her swollen nipples, Kimber looked at herself in the mirror for a moment, before picking up the white dress she thought she liked the best.

As she pulled the dress on, she checked out the tight form fitting fabric, and pulled on the hem, getting it to fall just below the cheeks of her bottom. In the bright light, it was clear that she was not wearing underwear, her nipple rings poking through quite easily. She figured that most girls would wear this with a tank top undershirt or even a slip. But, just as it was, she thought might look perfect for picking her brother up.


A couple hours later, she was at home, comfortably naked as she was becoming quite addicted to, and was once again squirming her hips over her working fingers. Paying for the dress and getting out of the mall had been easy enough, though she did have to stop in the ladies’ room near the exit, to ‘edge’ one more time before leaving. As she worked herself over, she discovered that tugging on the tail, lightly, while playing with her clit, helped to get her to swiftly reach the edge of orgasm.

Getting up from her laid back sprawl upon her bed, she slowly drug her fingers out of her sensitive cunt, and brought it up to her nose for a sniff, wrinkling her face a bit as the strong scent of aroused girl assaulted her senses. Shaking her head, her legs becoming a bit wobbly from the repeated stimulation, she made her way to the kitchen to see about a late lunch. He had said, specifically, that he did not care what she did or where she went, just that she was to keep herself on edge. So she was simply going about the rest of her day, debating a bit on exactly how she was going to explain her frequent absences to her parents once they got home.

Eating a bit of tuna salad and watching the small television that sat on the long breakfast counter, Kimber glanced at her phone periodically, keeping track of the time. Just before finishing her meal, she saw the timer fall to zero. Unsure how much time she really had before one or both parents got home, she quickly reached down to again play with her clit, as she pretended to watch the silly soap opera. Just as she was starting to feel that pleasant warmth rush through her, she heard the garage door open. Someone had gotten home a bit early. Quickly, stopping her activity, running upstairs to remove her tail, before washing her hands in the sink, she returned to her seat on the breakfast stool, picking up her fork and trying to act ‘normal’.

As her mother walked into the kitchen and spotted Kimber, a frown immediately converted her normally pleasant face. “You really are going to keep up with this charade??” Her look underlined her disbelief in her daughter’s ‘religion’.

“I told you, this is just how I am. Besides, papa said he understood, and if anyone was going to have a problem, it would be him. I swear, with all the hang-ups the world puts on us about sex, you’d think you’d understand - I’m just trying to own my own self ... and this is how I am.” She said, trying, again, to get her mother to somehow understand.

Coming over, looking at her daughter closely, as if examining a strange animal, Terry looked at her daughter, naked, in the kitchen, and for all she could tell, she really was comfortable as she was. Shaking her head, she patted her daughter’s shoulder, sighing. ‘It’s just, well, I guess if you are not hurting anyone. I just, well, it’s a lot for an old lady to take in ... I mean, we never could have, or would have dared ... back in my day ... you know...” she said, blushing a bit as she tried to imagine doing anything like her young Kimber seemed perfectly capable of doing.

“Thanks, um, I promise you, it’s the most liberating thing ... you should try it!” she said, impishly, as she took another bit of her salad, finishing off the last bits.

“Yeah, right! You can’t be serious!” her mother said with a laugh, as she left to go upstairs, no doubt to change out of her work clothes.

The evening passed quite nicely, Kimber’s embracing of a nudist lifestyle no longer causing too much strife and stress, though her father’s frequent examination of her hard nipples made her realize that Maeson’s game was having an unintended side effect. At least she thought it was unintended. Thankfully, they did not notice, or at least say anything, about her frequent ‘restroom’ breaks, and by the time it was time to go get Maeson, she figured she must have teased herself 20 times that day. Maybe more.


Maeson walked out with his bag into the pick-up area and stood, looking around. He was thinking of the beginning of the summer when Kimber picked him up from the bus station and smiled at the irony of it all. Looking around he was looking for the family car, and thinking that eventually he wanted to get Kimber a little white or red sports car. While he wasn’t shallow, he couldn’t help but think that she would look amazing in it. Right now it was out of the question but eventually, who knew? After all he was going to start house hunting shortly and he hadn’t imagined he would be doing that at the beginning of the summer.

Sitting in the car in the pickup area for his airline, Kimber scanned the crowd, nervous a bit in her nearly sheer white dress. She had thought about just wearing a long coat and surprising him that way, but she thought the fancy, yet sexy, dress was more what he might want. Finally spotting him, she opened the door, and stood in the opening, waving at him until he saw her. Unsure if he wanted to drive her not, she waited until he got close to ask.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.