Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 14 : The Longest Day

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 : The Longest Day - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Conscious of his request, Kimber did not swim her laps in the morning. After padding naked to the kitchen to get a morning drink of juice, she returned upstairs, and took her shower. Checking her stubble status, she took extra time to carefully shave her legs and vagina. As she rinsed off, running her hand over her very smooth skin, she sighed, enjoying the simple moment and the simple pleasure of the water.

Finishing up, she dried off with a towel, and spent a few minutes combing and blow drying her long black hair. Satisfied she was presentable, she adjusted the collar around her neck, centering it carefully, and headed downstairs to see what he was so mysterious about yesterday.

“Come in Kimber,” he ordered her picking up a length of rope, “Give me a kiss, then lay down, on your back on the bed.”

He didn’t explain the toys. Kimber would have to trust him.

Maeson took Kimber’s kiss, lingered with it, then waited for Kimber to arrange herself on the bed. He had chosen to have her on her back and put a towel under her pert bottom. Than he had set to work tying her arms to her thighs, and then attached the spreader bar to Kimber’s ankles to hold her open. Maeson was very neat with his rope work so each cord was placed in a very neat position to look as aesthetically pleasing as functional. Bent slightly at the waist, the towel raised her bottom so it was easily available.

Lastly, he tied a pelvic harness to hold in the toys he was going to use on her sex. It looped around her thighs, and the rope was easy enough to pull aside, but when n place it wouldn’t allow any toys to escape.

When he put the mask over her eyes, he got down near her ear and whispered huskily in it, “You were a naughty girl letting your body get away from you yesterday, so today you’re going to orgasm for me, over, and over again. To start: I want you to hold off on each orgasm that you can, for as long as you can. Eventually you are going to get so tired you can’t help it, so the rest of the day you’re going to orgasm over and over again, and I want to hear a thank you for each and every orgasm you have. Am I clear Kimber?”


The rope in his hands as he bade her enter gave Kimber only a little pause. It was not like the bar, she knew that, but she suspected that she was going to be tied up a good portion of the day. He had told her to not make plans.

Eyeing the arm bar laying there, as well as more coils of rope and ... Gasp! There were four or five vibrator looking objects ... Kimber felt her cheeks warming, fairly certain she was going to be toyed with today ... It was not unexpected, he ‘owned’ her after all, but it was rather blunt, sexual and direct. He was going to tie her up, toy with her body -- simply because he wanted to.

Laying down on her back, she listened as he explained his ‘reason’ for the punishment. As he tied her down, her legs spread by that ominous bar, she tried to get comfortable. He was talking about quite some time being spent on this bed. The towel under her bottom was soft, and as he finished trussing her up, her arms tied to her spread thighs, her sex laid bare, she felt herself oddly excited. Curious even. The mask closing off her eyesight was a new experience, and she felt at once more vulnerable, and more aware of every little sound and movement.

Gulping nervously, hearing his instructions, she wondered how long it would be before she was thanking him ... The whole scene was already making part of her aroused, even if the other part of her was nervous and awkward.

“Yes sir ... Clear. I am to thank you sir ... for each orgasm...”


With Kimber tied up like his own personal toy, he picked up a vibrator and set it to a slow vibration. He was in no hurry and he expected this to take some time. He also didn’t want to rush. The best orgasms came as slow as a snail’s pace. Maeson also didn’t offer an explanation; he warmed the vibrator with his hand, but otherwise gave no forewarning than holding onto her bare leg before he began.

He ran the tip of the vibrator over her sex slowly. He ran it down the center, off to the side; he circled her hooded little clit. He even teased her bottom with it but not for long, that would come soon enough. Gently, brush after brush, he worked his little sister to wetness. Eventually he started teasing her core, pushing the tip of the vibrator in slowly, letting Kimber’s wetness coat the vibrator. It continued like this, playing attention to the outside until the tip was inside of Kimber buzzing away.

The darkness was working on Kimber’s mind. As she lay there unseeing, she began to imagine all the myriad ways that her brother could be taking advantage of her captive position. Thoughts chasing each other around her brain kept her from being 100% present in the moment. That changed as soon as she felt a buzzing object press against her bare skin, immediately warming her sexual membranes. Blind, tied, spread apart, Kimber could only lay there as the buzzing object explored her body, dipping in and beginning to sample her inner spaces. She was so wet, she could feel it sliding easily over her slick skin, and as it buzzed its way inward, she tried to press forward to capture it more deeply, but was stymied by the ropes.

Maeson stopped toying with her, leaving the vibrator inside of her an inch or so. Using the rope harness around Kimber’s thighs he secured the vibrator in the ropes, mildly vibrating, only partially inserted ... and then he got up walked out of the room and left her there. Maeson left Kimber, alone, bound, and in the dark with nothing but the buzzing little vibrator to keep her company.

She felt him adjust the toy, and then he was gone. Leaving her to buzz away in darkness. She struggled to fight the rising tide of orgasm as he requested. Over and over she tried to change her mindset, to think of something else, but every minute she was drawn back to what was happening between her legs. The buzzing had gone on so long it felt like her whole midsection was vibrating. She struggled against the ropes ineffectually, trying to get more stimulation on her clit, wanting to feel that exquisite pain/pleasure.

Maeson waited fifteen minutes before returning to check on her. As he came in he didn’t let her know he had returned, he didn’t say a word. He just took the end of the vibrator and moved it, testing it, his finger sliding over her sex to see how wet Kimber was before he continued.

Kimber had lost track of time. The buzzing had gone on and on. After an eternity, she had felt it begin to move again within her, and she cried out at the sudden change in stimulation, raising her hips eagerly to the sky, wanting more, unmindful of the way she might look.

Maeson obliged her by teasing Kimber with the vibrator and working it in slowly literally millimeter by millimeter. He kept the vibration on the lowest setting because his aim was to hopefully keep her on the edge with enough sensation to excite her but not enough to drive her to orgasm. This was also the reason that when he reached the full depth of the vibrator, about six inches he stopped moving it and lodged it in the rope harness where it would be stuck nearly motionless; as it was, Kimber wouldn’t be able to push it in, or pull it out. Sure, she could gain some movement by working her hips, but it would be minimal. Over the course of time he imagined she would be able to achieve orgasm, but it wouldn’t be easy. Sooner or later that would change as she became more and more sexually charged, but for as long as he could he would make those increments come as slow as possible.

She could feel her sex opening, becoming filled with the buzzing object, and she gasped. Kimber had never pushed anything quite so deep, usually content to play with her clit more than penetrate herself when she masturbated. It was a strange but very good sensation, and the buzzing seemed to emanate throughout her whole lower body, keeping her arousal growing.

With Kimber’s new temptation in place, Maeson stepped back to admire his handiwork. On the bed, his little sister lay bound, naked, her legs spread wide, and she was working her hips like she was in heat. He could see her excitement oozing down the crack of her bottom, wetting her hole and he doubted that he would actually need any lubricant when it came to her first butt plug. As she moved her pelvis, he could watch her muscles work. Her ass clenched and unclenched the muscles as she sought out the sweet sensations.

Kimber was again in the dark, her only distraction her sex being constantly jarred by the vibrator. Over and over she rocked her hips, her arms pulling her thighs back a bit as she vainly tried to reach herself, eager to finger her clit and send herself crashing over the top. She knew she was supposed to wait, but that thought, that control, was long gone.

Moving to top of the bed Maeson removed his shorts as quietly as possible freeing his cock. Without forewarning, and moving as silently as possible he laid the head of his naked cock on her cheek, brushing it back and forth leaving a trail of his own excitement across her lips and then up so it lay across her lips. He gave no order for her to suck it, or explanation of what he was doing, but he imagined his little sister, would know instinctively what to do with it. For him this served two purposes, he wanted her to be distracted for a little while, and give her something to focus on, but also as her Master, he was going to enjoy some of her fruits.

As a softness hit her cheek, a bit of wetness, Kimber realized his cock was laying on her lips. Obediently, quickly, she opened her mouth, unsure of his true intentions, but sure that he wanted this. His flesh was hot, warm, slightly sticky, and as she felt the head of it slide into her mouth, she could taste him, and his fluid. Her tongue touched and teased at his sensitive flesh ... tasting, enjoying, playing - until she lifted her head, pulling more of his cock into her mouth, sucking on him hungrily. The buzzing in her loins, her inability to see, or even touch him, forced her aroused state to seize on his cock like a lifeline, and she strove to capture it, to make it explode with just her willing, servile, mouth.

Kimber barely had her mouth around his cock, her tongue tasting his flesh as she lay there blind, before it was gone. Kimber waited, lips parted, ready for its return, but nothing came. The buzzing vibrations deep inside her continued to rake her with erotic sensations, and she felt her need building like a tidal wave of sensation. Groaning aloud, unable to control her voice, to keep quiet, she moaned, whimpering, seeking release. Bucking against her restraints, she pulled hard, trying to get her hands free simply so she could rub her clit into a quick orgasm.

Maeson backed off for a few minutes not actually leaving this time, but staying slowly, and quietly working his cock as he watched Kimber writhe on the bed, bound watching the next orgasm build for her. This was going to be an hours long affair. He was going to leave her like this, her naked body undergoing as much pleasure as he could heap on top.

After a little while of enjoying the sight, Maeson picked up the leather slapper, waited for an orgasm to build, and when it started to crest smack!, he spanked her, once, twice, three times, striking her soft inner thigh, each smack closer to her center, before putting the leather slapper away. It was all about sensation.

“Auuuggghh.” she moaned, pressing back and forth, eventually finding a way to stretch that put just the right amount of pressure on her clit, from the inside. Eager now, rocking a bit, pressing and depressing that spot, Kimber felt her orgasm approach. “Mmmmm” she moaned, closer and closer, finally cresting and forcing her to let out a long low shuddering groan. “Fuck!” she cried as she came, the spanking of the leather coming out of nowhere, immediately overloading her brain, and forcing her to cum harder than she could imagine. Her internally built orgasm crashed head on to the sharp painful sensations coming from the slapper.

She could feel the ropes still holding her, her body still blind and bound, and some sort of normalcy returned to her brain. Her overly sensitive cunt was still spasming around the vibrator, although another orgasm seemed fleetingly farther away. Groaning in frustration, Kimber lay there, feeling her wetness seep down between her thighs. She longed to reach up and clasp her breasts, squeeze her nipples, anything to ease the tension.

Maeson took a break, leaving her there like that, and headed outside for a swim. He had to; otherwise the temptation to use her was just too great. When he returned he once again settled his cock on her lips and trusted she knew what to do with it.

When his prick was laid against her mouth again, Kimber opened instantly, hungrily, taking him in, tasting him, wanting his cock to stay, to give her something, anything to think about besides the constant buzzing in her sex. She could feel his hardness, and taste the sweetness of his slickery emission. She closed her eyes inside her mask, and began to suckle like a baby on the breast.

The dark surrounding Kimber continued to force her physical awareness to escalate higher and higher. The wetness drowning her sensitive, stimulated, tortured pussy dripped out of her, coating her thighs. Her mouth, filled with his flesh, had worked hungrily, the only physical touch she was able to hold onto. Her hands, long bound to her thighs could do little but touch a small area of skin as she quivered and quaked under the buzzing assault of the vibrator trapped inside of her, her brother’s careful rope tying keeping everything in place.

She could feel his cock get thicker, harder, pulsing inside of her mouth. She had no hands to hold his staff, or position it better, so she worked, blindly, to keep the head inside of her. Using her tongue, she had felt every inch of his flesh as she worked her lips, sucking and tasting. Sensing a change, she thought the head of his cock was thickening, and seemed to press inward with more urgency.

Perhaps it was perverse, even arguably a little sadistic, but Maeson knew that eventually Kimber would need some sort of sustenance so when her lengthy suckling teased an orgasm out of him, he let it go into her mouth though he didn’t hold her head he told her, “Drink it,” in a soft hiss as an order. The words were actually more than he intended, but he just couldn’t hold it in and he liked the idea that he was feeding her his cum for her sustenance through the day. In that was the perversity he reveled, and the thought would have him back at the bed throughout the day feeding his little sister his semen in a marathon of forced orgasms.

Clasping her lips and holding her mouth tight against his flesh, she could feel the quivering of the flared end against the back of her throat, and soon his fluid was shooting into her. She was so starved for stimulation, for anything but the dark, she did not even need to hear “Drink it...” hissing from his lips, though his words made her latch on even harder, truly suckling at a different type of food giving appendage.

As his orgasm finished, he withdrew. His softening cock falling from her lips, leaving a wet trail down her chin as he removed himself from the bed again.

Sucking his cock clean, she whimpered as it left her, her mouth once again empty and alone. Moaning, she strained again against her bonds, trying to find another release. She was so wet she wondered how she was not making a puddle beneath her. Perhaps she was. She sure as shit could not see to find out.

Maeson wasn’t done with Kimber just yet though. There was the matter of her unused hole.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.