Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 13: A Naked Girl Walked Into a Bar...

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Naked Girl Walked Into a Bar... - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Backside stinging a bit from his swat, Kimber turned and made her way out the door, having to stop and twist her arm forward to fit through the door. She could feel the egg between her legs, the ‘tail’ portion nestled up against her body, the tip bobbing right in front of her clit as a constant reminder of her parasite.

Her mind was still mulling over his comment about sharing, or not sharing her. She had not really ever thought about that, everything was still so new and intense. All she knew was, if he asked her to do something, she would have a hard time saying no, even if she could. She is not sure she ever would. It would burst the bubble of their relationship, she thought.

In the kitchen, she spent a long time carefully, one handed, filling the electric tea kettle with water, having to waste additional time drying it off when her aim was so poor - it was very hard to do everything at arm’s length, and squatting or tilting awkwardly to get her hand at countertop level. Deciding that she needed to make multiple trips, she first carried down the tray in one hand and a saucer in the other, placing them on a little table near his desk. Still silent, not making any verbal noises, she returned to the kitchen, preparing the pot with the tea, and ensuring his cup was clean.

Slowly returning downstairs, watching the filled pot carefully as she maneuvered it into his room, she knelt, turning first one way and then the other, setting the teacup on the saucer, and the pot on the tray. Looking over at her brother working, she slowly backed up a bit, and began to pour the tea into the teacup, hissing a little when it spilled right at the beginning. Getting up, she went back with improved grace and grabbed some paper towels to clean up the liquid debris.

Finally, the task was done, and she rested for a moment, waiting to see if he had any requests before she went to clean the bathroom, and straighten the beds and the kitchen.


Maeson heard Kimber coming back down the stairs and watched the trials and tribulations of her working with the arm bar. He liked the way it looked on her and wondered if perhaps he should think about rope work more; this of course led to the memory of having her tied up on the bed her legs spread apart, his handiwork tying her up for display and use.

Kimber went and left, coming back to clean up the mess she had made. He could get used to this, and he couldn’t help but toy around with the idea of living in their own place, like Grey and Lee (though circumstances were obviously different), a couple. Him earning enough to keep them both comfortable, her ... his; obviously it was a fantasy, but it was a good one. Kimber, padding around the house naked, his ... with just a collar on. Even if it was a fantasy he could take care of her, take care of all of her, and she in turn could take care of him.

With a wistful sigh Maeson dismissed fantasy and got back to reality. Kimber was waiting on him. He did regard her though, with an appreciation that went further than her body. God, he loved his sister. She was an incredible find, but reality was reality.

“Very good, not bad for a first time, though I think you need more of a challenge,” Moving back to his computer he called up the controls for his father’s wireless speaker system, choosing some jazz (music with a variety of intensity and tempo) he hit play as he looked at Kimber out of the corner of his eye and a soft satisfied smirk, “One and half hours to go, let’s see how your chores go before we settle up on rewards and punishments, shall we?”

Kimber could not imagine how he could make it any harder, the whole contraption was quite awkward at best. When she saw him messing with his computer, turning on some music, she was still confused. She was confused only for a moment. As the music began its rhythmic beat, an answering beat began deep inside of her, as the vibrator responded somehow to the music, sending pleasant little waves of pleasure coursing through her vagina and up to her clitoris.

“Oh!” she said, flushing, as the awkwardness of her cuffed and bared display was combined with sexual stimulation. It was actually a bit pleasant, she thought as she nodded her head, moving back upstairs, beginning with the kitchen. As she moved around, awkwardly cleaning up the mess, everything taking twice as long as ‘normal’, she began to get a sense of what he was up to.

The stimulation inside of her pussy did not remain consistent, preventing her body from getting used to it like a sort of physical white noise. As she moved and the music changed, the vibrations would alter, speeding up with the beat, or changing to every other beat in a long slow more intense probing of her innards.

She soon felt herself lubricating as much or more than when he placed her on the ‘saddle’. Her thighs became a bit sticky as she moved, random drips of her own juices falling down and tainting her clean body.

Pausing in the doorway of the kitchen, unable to walk steady as an especially effective combination of rhythms and intensity put her on the brink of a walking orgasm. Shuddering, she felt it subside a bit as the program moved on, or the music changed, she still was not sure which was really in control. Making her way down the stairs, one step at a time, trying to keep her ‘egg’ in place, she soon was working slowly and steadily, trying to straighten his bedsheets, primarily one handed.


Maeson for the most part let Kimber get back to work, however difficult that might be. He imagined that this would do a number on her, since one time he had left a ‘girl-friend’ tied to a bed as he worked, listening to Mozart’s symphony number 40 which was about twenty six minutes long. The display and sound had been fairly amazing and had worn the girl out completely, leaving her so sensitive she had orgasmed immediately when he had taken her. While Maeson was not planning on taking Kimber yet, he still figured Kimber was in for more of the same.

He had indeed played a bit of mind game with her, since reward and punishment was likely to be very similar, and certainly based around pleasure. What he did know is that he was going to enjoy it immensely. As it was, Kimber was proving to be not only trainable, but so willing to indulge his whims he had to really remember that there was plenty of time to try anything with her and to not rush things.

What was especially hard at the moment was resisting the urge to go check on her. He was intensely curious, and as he worked he found his hand straying to his cock as he imagined Kimber panting, fighting the stimulation, trying to do her work while being insidiously teased.

When Kimber came down to straighten his bed she looked like she was intensely concentrating. A full hour into her bondage and he could already see a change to her walk as her legs shook with every step. He watched her fumble with the bed sheets, and it made him ache more for her. Enough so that he had to straighten himself. He could see the wetness against her thighs. She was bright and shining, and she was excited so much that he could smell her. Letting his work sit, he turned his chair around watched blatantly, his hand on his shaft drinking it all in.

Kimber could tell he was watching her now, and it seemed to make her even more awkward. She knew she must look ridiculous bending awkwardly to pull on the sheet with one hand, getting frustrated when it would come undone on an opposite corner. Finally figuring out a way to get the bottom securely tucked in under the mattress, she felt like she was making progress, though the distraction in her loins was frequently causing her to pause, moaning a bit, the pleasure continuing to flow through her body with every increasing frequency.

Finally finished with his bedcovers, she saw his discarded clothes on the floor, and tried to bend over to grab them, but her legs were too shaky. She was sure she would fall. Getting down on her knees, and then propping herself with her elbow as she bent down, she was able to grab one item of clothing at a time, dismayingly proud when she nabbed two things on one of her fishing expeditions, reducing the number of trips between the floor and his hamper. Bent over as she worked between the floor and hamper, she could feel the vibrations intensify against her insides whenever she bent or tightened that area.

Finally finished, she turned and moved into her sitting position, staring straight ahead, and waited.


Maeson was sitting in his chair, one hand on his hard on when he pulled his watch up to look at it, “Twenty minutes over the mark,” he told her, “you were late on completing your chores, - though you did exceed the two hours under the bar...” When Maeson told her this he wasn’t upset, or angry, it just simply was. For him it was a boon either way. Getting up, he pulled his cargo shorts off and put them to the side, then stripped off his shirt. “You don’t get to orgasm today, young lady,” he told her as walked over, hook his finger in a ring on the front of arm bars collar and guided her to her feet. Turning Kimber around, he pushed her into the bed face first and took her by the hips.

Kimber waited for only a few moments, before she heard her brother tell her that she took too long, though her did not seem angry, merely matter of fact. She watched, peripherally (still trying to do her best to stare straight ahead as ordered) as he stood up and began to undress. She could feel her nerves began to jangle, as her whole body reacted to the continued stimulation in her vagina. It was a long constant, insistent, stimulation that forced her to think often, if not always, on her body and what was being done to it.

When he came over, lifting her up, she could see his arousal, and it matched her own. These games he played with her must do as much for him as they did for her. She felt weak in the knees, almost unable to stand as she felt another change in vibration.

While he knew that he wasn’t going to take Kimber today, he was sure she didn’t know that as he brought her ass against him, his cock resting in the crevice of her ass, “Being as you are twenty minutes late, I believe that it appropriate for you to receive twenty times, my hand on your ass, but,” he told her moving his cock against her, “You’re not getting out of your restraints yet, and I don’t think I should have to wait for you to finish your duties to me? Do you Kimber?”

When he bent her over the bed, her legs partially spread as he moved behind her, laying his prick along the valley of her behind, she clenched. Certain she knew what was coming, not even that surprised, but still nervous, uncertain. As he announced her punishment, his hard cock laying against her skin, she quivered inside, wondering how he was going to proceed.

Realizing he had asked her a question, she spoke up, “No sir, I should be quicker, you should not have to wait. She clenched her cheeks in nervous anticipation, feeling him still so close. She knew she was dripping wet, getting all over him as well, and as he moved, she moaned, the feeling of her aroused body and his heated flesh enough to torment her with just that much more intense stimulation.

Maeson exhaled slowly and moved his hips, sliding his cock over Kimber’s ass, over her sex, grinding himself slowly against her. He loved teasing her, loved making her so hot for him, and he knew she got off on the taboo nature of their relationship together. A little sister getting wet for her brother as he dominated her, what the hell could be hotter than that?

He wasn’t going to do the work though, “You have no hands, little sister, and how do you think I want you to do your duty to me?” Maeson asked her. Maeson ground himself against her again, sliding his prick down, teasing Kimber with the head of his cock as he grazed her wet sex with the head. As he got back to the top though, he started her punishment and put palm to flesh with a nice sounding Smack!

She could feel his penis pushing against her, and she wanted to feel it in her hands, in her mouth again, but she was trapped by his body and the contraption. She had to lay there and let him toy with her, use her body as something to rub against. It was so carnal, so animalistic, she felt her hips pressing against his, the buzzing of that vibrator a constant source of double stimulation.

“I can ... use my mouth?” she said softly, her face turned to the side as he toyed with her backside. Then the spanks began, and as her cheeks warmed up, one sharp attack on each cheek, she felt herself press back against his body, and her sex wanted something much more carnal.

Then he stood still, and switched cheeks so it was even Smack!. Now Kimber had a palm print on both cheeks and he backed off enough to give her room letting go of her hips then letting the head of his dick brush her sex again. He had no intention of letting her use her pussy that way, but it didn’t mean he couldn’t tease the hell out of her with that notion. He was prepared to move his cock if need be, she could grind against him, and that was all she was permitted.

“I know you want this, don’t you? Say it,” he growled knowing the embarrassment would turn her on, “Tell me what you want from your big brother.” smack!smack!

She rocked her hips back, wanting to feel his shaft pressing against her, wanting that pain/pleasure. “Please ... I do ... more ... spank me ... make me wet ... make me cum...” She felt her orgasm approaching as he continued to spank her, her skin growing warm, and her body crying out for more.

Alternating from cheek to cheek Maeson continued spanking Kimber as she pushed back into him. Her wetness already had him slick with her excitement, and aside from the points that Maeson used the head of his cock to toy at edge of sex it slid along her easily nudging the toy around with his shaft, “Focus Kimber,” he growled at her before laying another couple of slaps to her rear, “You are here for service first, and perhaps if you do a good enough job?”

Taking a break from spanking her, he reached down between his little sister’s legs and pulled on the part of the toy that was still exposed sticking out of her like an enlarged clit. He wiggled as he pushed the head of his cock against her bum, “I’ll take you to an orgasm, but your first duty is service, isn’t it?”

With what he felt was the proper encouragement, he let go of the toy and went back to spanking of Kimber, his open palm making the best smacking sound he could imagine. With each swat her bottom took on a redder hue, and he could feel her twitch as the sensitivity grew. He slowed up though, not wanting to make the task impossible suspecting that if he kept swatting Kimber too much she might orgasm as a result.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.