Maeson's Assistant
Chapter 7: Bath Service with a Smile

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: Bath Service with a Smile - Kimber's brother Maeson is home from college. Life around the house had not been the same the last four years, and she was glad to see him. How did she know that she was secretly submissive, or that her brother would sense it. Watch as they go from brother and sister to much more, as she becomes Maeson's assistant.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Brother   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism  

Maeson finished up, dried off and got out of the shower. He was going to get his bathing suit then he decided, ‘Fuck it!’, their back yard was private enough he didn’t need clothes. On impulse, he grabbed the suntan oil and went out to the pool. Now that he was relieved he was able to face his sister again without acting like dog near a female in heat. When he saw her laying back on the lounge, naked, he was glad he stopped for the oil. “Put the lounger back and turn over” he told Kimber as he came up on her. “Let me rub some oil into you, then let’s get a swim in.”

Kimber turned as she heard the door open, spotting Maeson walking over, towel and a bottle of lotion in his hand. As he neared, telling her to adjust her chair and turn over, she nodded, quiet, obediently moving as he asked. She noted that he had not put a suit on either, and wondered if that was something normal, if his early casual nudity in front of her extending to the pool deck. She had wondered, for a moment, if she was supposed to have gotten a suit, but he had been fairly clear before. He was planning on telling her what to wear. She had not wanted to start the first day by ignoring that rule, though she had picked out shorts and a top when she got out of bed.

Laying down, feeling the sun on her back, she felt the lounger shift as he approached.

Maeson sat on the side of the lounger and though he acted relaxed and casual, his eyeballs couldn’t help but take in the beautiful lithe form of his little sister lying face down on the lounger. She had left some towels sitting close by, so he picked one up, folded it so it would provide a thin pad, “Lift your head, there is no reason not to cushion your head.” As Kimber lifted her head he slipped the towel under her. “There that’s better.”

He got the oil and poured some of it into his hands, warmed it so it wouldn’t be cold, and started rubbing his hands over her body, beginning at the small of her back and moving up towards her shoulders. “I run every other day,” he told her, “and having the house to ourselves most mornings, you are going to start joining me for a shower to wash me. I liked you washing me this morning, so I am going to keep that as a rule for you to follow.” Maeson started working at Kimber’s muscles, his thumbs stroking the muscles along her spine systematically upward strumming them like they were base cords, his fingers catching the muscles that spread outward from her spine. Maeson had taken massage as an elective at school, something easy to pass the time and found he enjoyed it, so he had taken further classes. He was spreading the suntan oil, but he also was taking the time to take care of Kimber, to show her even if he did order her about, he still cared about her very much.

“So, in the future, fetch us fresh towels, warm the water and get in and wash up,” he continued letting his fingers work up to her shoulders. “I want you ready to ready to take care of me when I step in, but don’t use up all the hot water.” Maeson started on her neck, his knuckles pushing along the cords. “After we shower, I’ll tell you to stay or go, depending on the day. I might need to take care of myself.”

His hands were warm, and the oil was soothing, Kimber thought as she lay there, feeling pampered. She felt all her little tensions ease, and her muscles loosened as his obviously skilled hands worked their way across her back and shoulders. As he talked, telling her about their new morning routine (at least on the running days) she simply listened. She often showered daily when school was in session, but at a minimum, she was sure to shower every other day; having him schedule her shower routine, so to speak, was not even an imposition.

“Sure ... Sir...” she said, as he explained about requiring her to wash him. She had enjoyed the task, oddly enough. She remembered feeling strangely at peace, content to just take care of him as requested. It was still rather embarrassing, she knew that, but she also knew, just like in the movie, that it was all connected. Service, being controlled, it all flowed together.

She had her own ideas about leaving him afterwards, not feeling totally comfortable ignoring him, but she respected his thoughts on the matter until a later time. Perhaps she could find a way to help him relax and not have to push her away.

Kimber’s back covered with oil, Maeson dropped back down, and poured oil over his hands before running his slick hands over her backside, and started massaging the back of her legs. Deliberately he didn’t spend too much time on her ass, he was still too horny and too tempted to play with her and become re-aroused, so he focused his attention on her muscles, keeping this mostly about her -- like an indirect thank you, “Kimber, are you exercising?” he asked her.

As his hands moved lower, covering her backside, her ‘glutes’, as the guys call em, and continuing down onto her legs, she felt a run of goosebumps race down to her toes. His hands kept moving, circling, rubbing, up and down, longer and longer strokes, calming her, making her feel so spoiled. “I, mmm, not really ... that much...” she admitted. Not that she was against exercise, it was just not high on her list ... Though when volleyball started in the fall, she did do some stretching and cardio type things ... Otherwise the games wiped her out.

Maeson finished working his way down the back of Kimber’s legs, “Turn over,” he told her as he poured more suntan oil from the brown bottle. Already Kimber’s skin was gleaming and he wondered if she knew how incredibly sexy she looked covered in oil. “You should be exercising, regularly. As it is, your extremely attractive. If you toned your muscles, I’m pretty sure guys would fall at your feet,” ‘or at least keep her busy all day!’ a small corner of his aroused mind whispered.

Taking his well-oiled hands higher, Maeson started working his way up Kimber’s legs using his hands first on one leg, than the other. He kept himself focused on what he had to do. When he got to the groove were Kimber’s long sexy legs met her pelvis, he never actually touched her sex. All business, his firm finger surrounded the intimate area, then continued onwards, rather than pushing that boundary again. “I want you to start swimming in the morning,” Maeson instructed her. “Five laps to start and I’ll give you more laps as you become better at it. With regular exercise you’ll feel more confident, and have better self esteem.”

Kimber rolled over, closing her eyes so that she did not have to look at him as she lay there, completely exposed now. Sure, she had been naked in the shower, but she was busy doing things. Now she is just lying still. She knew that he could see everything, and that he would ... see ... whatever he wanted to.

As his hands coated her legs, working their way up from her feet, she eventually opened her eyes, looking down at him, watching the way he moved, so calm, so self assured. As if he had all the time in the world. And he knew exactly what he was doing. As his hands moved higher, she bit her lip, wondering, watching, unsure if he was going to ... touch her ... unsure what she would do. She tried to calm herself, to return to her warm soft place of simply accepting all that he did, but she was getting a bit nervous again.

Higher still, his strong hands now encircling her most sensitive spot, her sparse black curls framed by his hands, she almost moved away, almost backed off, but she made herself stay still. As he moved onward, his hands now on her stomach, she let go of her held breath, sighing, collapsing her head back down on the lounger, relieved and excited and on edge, all at once.

“Ok, I will swim, um ... first thing? Or after your run and shower? Maybe right after they leave for the day, and then jump in the shower?” She asked, babbling a bit, the relieved tension releasing her words a bit as his hands moved higher.

He spent a little more time on her stomach, chest, the surrounding muscle, and finally her breasts. Those he did touch but it was fairly quick just enough to grip them, cover them in oil and massage the muscles that lay beneath the spongy flesh. He didn’t allow himself to get carried away, his attention was there, admiring, but once again deliberately non-sexual, “First thing in the morning, you need to build a routine and keep at it until it’s like brushing your teeth. Once you start doing it regularly, you’ll really reap the rewards.”

Making note of his suggestions, she nodded to herself, thinking that starting out in the morning was likely to be a good idea, before she gets lazy and skips it. His hands felt so good on her body, every muscle and limb seemed to be gently awakened and cared for. He even covered her breasts in oil, touching them softly, causing her breath to catch in her throat, but leaving them with just a few touches. She felt like he had taken inventory, and now knew her every inch, as if he was mapping her body.

Taking Kimber’s hand Maeson worked his way up her arms. He didn’t say much for a little while but only gave her a small happy smile that reflected how much she was making him happy. Calmed down, relaxed from his earlier release, he was still very attracted to his sister, but he wasn’t wall climbing horny for the moment. With her arms done, he stood up, held out his hand to her to help her up, “Come on, let me show you what I do, and that can get you started.”

“Ok ... will do it first thing ... Maeson...” she said, as he stopped, helping her to stand. She was momentarily dizzy, having gotten all relaxed, but quickly righted herself as they walked over to the pool, slipping into the cool waters.

“Ahhhh...” she gasped, the water was cool but nice ... as she sported around a bit, she soon circled back to him. It was very pleasantly nice to skinny dip, she felt as if she was one with the water, totally slick and wet, it was divine. “So ... nice...” she said, paddling over slowly in a slow breaststroke.


Early morning a few days later...

Stretching, Kimber could feel her slightly sore muscles unkinking. Sir’s, or Maeson’s, training program was starting to really help her limberness, as well as improve her ability to breathe. Throwing back the covers, and sliding out of bed, she reached for the tie to her babydoll nightie, letting it loosen, and slide to the floor as she deftly bent over to pick it up, still moving towards her dresser. Her morning routine was getting to be quite artful, as she went from bed to dresser, then to the pool, and finally up to the shower.

Timing her waking until the ‘rents had left for the day, she wondered if she should bring up the crazy idea she had. What if she convinced them that she had done enough reading, that she was convinced naturism was the only wholesome way to live. Perhaps then she would not have to wait until they left to enjoy the morning the way she had come to love.

Slipping her wispy thin panties down over her hips, she tossed them on top of the nightie, then taking the combo and putting back in its place in her drawer. Running her hand along the matched sets, she counted 6 full night time outfits, all selected by Maeson. All of them quite beautiful.

Opening her door, she headed down and out to the pool, confident that no one would be home, except Maeson, though he was probably out on his run. She idly wondered what she would do if she came back in from swimming to find her father in the kitchen. Shrugging her shoulders, she mentally blew it off, confident that somehow they would find a way to explain it. After all, he was so good at everything. She trusted that he could get her out of any awkward trouble as well.

Swimming her laps, the silence of the morning broken by only a few birdcalls, she quickly worked the kinks out of her growing muscles. As she completed her brief workout, she wafted, slowly, on her back, arms and legs moving slowly as she relaxed for a moment longer, before moving to the edge of the pool, realizing it was time for her shower.

Taking her now damp beach towel with her, and dropping it on the laundry pile just inside the door, she went and got ‘their’ 4 towels out of the closet, and placed them on the counter in the bathroom. Every morning, after whatever additional chores he had for her, she ran a small load of laundry, ensuring that they had clean, fresh, towels every day. It was one of the small simple chores she had come to find so comforting.

Looking around the bathroom, satisfied that all was ready, she turned on the water, and taking a quick pee while the water warmed, she eventually entered the now steaming shower stall. Swiftly washing her hair, and then her body, Kimber worked to make sure she was completely clean and ready for her brother when he was done with his run. It had taken a couple of mornings to get the timing right, but it was becoming quite a steady ritual by now.

The padding of his larger frame coming down the hall made her heart beat pick up, and she readied her best morning smile, knowing he would soon enter.


Maeson woke up and rolled out of bed. He usually wore his running shorts to bed, so getting dressed for the morning was easy. Socks, shirt, and shoes and he was ready to go. His parents, who were already about midway through their morning routine, were his alarm clock. Heading upstairs he greeted them, chatted for a little bit, got a cup of tea and read the financial times along with his father.

When they both left for work, he lingered over another cup of tea, Irish breakfast, read a little bit more and headed out for his run about the same time he could hear Kimber getting up and moving around. He didn’t check in on her. Rather he simply let her follow her own routine. He would see her when it was time for their morning shower together.

It was time to hit it, and start his run. Maeson’s runs were always fifty minutes long. Five minutes for a warm up, stretching for a few minutes followed by five minutes of walking. Than it was time for drills. Walk, run, walk, and run back and forth for ten minutes. At the end of that it was time for a thirty minute straight run which followed a giant loop past the school and back home.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.