Mrs Lavender 35 & Lonely - Cover

Mrs Lavender 35 & Lonely

Copyright© 2017 by Lady Jade

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mrs Lavender's dull life gets a makeover when she's invited to an Australian Ranch.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Bestiality  

Melbourne: Australia.

I stare through my small office widow and let out a sigh of relief at seeing the sunshine dapple on the trees. Down here on the Frankston Peninsular the tedium of a grey winter had seemed endless. But as from tomorrow I was taking some long overdue paid leave!

Guy had been away at Melbourne Uni for what seemed an eternity and life had become awfully dull but now he’d finished his finals and would be home in a couple of days!

My daydreams fade as a pair of mongrels appear; a dog and a bitch: rudely mating together in full view!

In union, the dog and bitch form a bizarre two-headed creature. oblivious to the world around them while frantically copulating and both panting obscenely.

I can clearly see the dog’s big red cock shunting rapidly into the rear of the bitch and the sight causes my snatch to clench spontaneously in desire. Jeez! I sure needed some of that! I was thirty-five ... and lonely!

I turn away feeling embarrassed that I’d been watching and now felt too warm in the suite I’ve worn for my job at the small Post Office: I longed to get home for a a cool stimulating shower.

Having shed my jacket, I realised my white bra would be showing through by blouse.

I could feel old Jones’s gaze on me and as I worked around him.

I wouldn’t mind if he was twenty years younger; still,

Then unexpectedly, he makes an offer.

“Luck seems to be with you for your leave Mrs Lavender. The sun is forecast to shine brightly for you! Look, I’m driving past your road after work, can I drop you off at all?” he asked.

I suddenly decide to brighten up his day, “Why how kind of you Mr Jones! With the sun this warm I’ll be able to sunbath in my secluded little garden!”

“Mmm...” he mused with twinkling eyes. “Sounds a nice way to start a holiday; you may even need sun cream applied Mrs Lavender.” His teeth clench on the stem of his unlit pipe.

“Especially on the newly exposed parts Mr Jones!” I tease.

“Mmm... “ ~

As we trundled along in his little car, Jones’s elbow rubbed against my breast while he blithely remarks on the rising sap of springtime.

Bemused at the old chap’s sauce, I ponder on events in my own life ... of getting pregnant at sixteen ... getting married ... Gilbert later leaving to work away ... our romance lost in the past ... and then of Guy leaving home for Melbourne Uni ... oh, here we at my road!

When I thank Mr Jones at the end of my road he grins broadly; his pipe clenched in his jaw. “The pleasure’s mine Mrs Lavender ... if I can ever be of service?” he said knowingly.

As I stroll to my gate, I daydream over sunbathing in my garden after showering.

Entering my kitchen I slip off my shoes and skirt, drink a refreshing glass of water and then shed my blouse.

Going to my room I pause at the open door, sensing someone’s presence!

There, lying on my bed in only his vest was Guy!

He looked in pain?

In one hand he held a piece of my underwear while with the other he was masturbating.

I was stunned.

Then he saw me. His expression took on shock and resentment. “Mother ... how could you ... spying on me! “ he accused.

Empathy drew me to him. “Guy no! I wasn’t spying!” I pleaded, stroking his head. “I had no idea you were even home yet ... how could I?”

His eyes are searching my face for the truth before they focus on my breast and suddenly I realised how improperly dressed I am beside him.

“Well ... maybe so,” he sulks... “but you’ve still made me look foolish.” he says putting a warm arm on my bare shoulder and murmuring, “anyway I’ve really missed you. His lips offer me a forgiving kiss.

I offer mine and somehow Guy makes that kiss deeper than is decent.

Guy closes his eyes and lies back calmly, so I relax.

His hand still held my lingerie and guiltily my gaze shifts to his naked torso.

I’m in awe at his handsome endowment; wondering on the effects of excessive masturbation.

Guy smiled thinly and I’m tempted to touch him but my hands are trembling; instead I meekly offer to make some coffee.

Now Guy gave a soft smile; his tone more assertive, “No don’t go.” he said realizing I was nervous, “Help me with it; help me finish”.

Aghast, my heart beats in alarm, “ Guy! ... you cant ask ... I cant do that!

He gazed at me confidently with his good looks saying levelly, “Just this once you can. You said you weren’t spying and that you care about me: prove it.”

Anxiously I search his face for direction. “Guy, I do care, but If I did that...”

Guy’s brown eyes glinted as I faltered, “ I really need you too show me you care.” he stated placing my trembling hand round his firm warm shaft.

Mesmerised I complied. “Please; no Guy,”

Then knowing I had no choice I whispered, “ Well, you must close your eyes: then I’ll do it.”

He did as I asked and as my trembling hand took hold of him and slowly worked, I felt the perspiration on my face.

His cock looks gorgeous and he gropes at my thigh while moaning in ecstasy.

The thrill in my groin is something I’d not felt for too long and I was panting hard. A heady excitement builds between us as I feel his climax building in my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.