The Photos and the Pre-nup - Cover

The Photos and the Pre-nup

Copyright© 2017 by Lance C

Chapter 2: Punishment

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Punishment - This story was inspired by the Eagles' song, Lyin' Eyes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Revenge   Slut Wife   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Violence  

Stephanie sat for a moment before picking up her knife and fork. She cut a piece of salmon and popped it into her mouth. It must have been cold, after all the delay, but she didn’t seem to notice. She chewed the salmon and washed it down with a sip of Sauvignon Blanc. I could tell that she was thinking hard, weighing her options. Stef was a smart woman, not given to wishful thinking. She took a deep breath and blew it out, puffing her cheeks.

“So, I’m well and truly fucked,” she said with a weak smile. “The second worse part is, it’s totally my own fault. The worst part is, I do love you and I’ve given you justification for treating me like shit for as long as you feel like it.” Stephanie ate a few beans and sipped some more wine. She looked at me and shrugged.

“I’m in. It might seem stupid, if not suicidal, to put myself in a position where I’ll be, to all intents and purposes, your slave, and not just for sex. I couldn’t handle being without you, though.” Stephanie shook her head. “Yeah, I know; it’s hard to tell from the way I’ve behaved. I’d love to talk to you about why I did what I did, but you probably aren’t in the mood to hear what I have to say.” She folded her napkin and scooted her chair back. “No point talking any more.”

We made the ride home in silence; as Steph had said, there was no point talking, at least not for a while.

In the Florida room at home, I dropped my jacket on a chair and unbuckled my belt. “Get your clothes off,” I told my wife. “You’re going to blow me.” I stripped and walked out to the pool. The afternoon sky was overcast, the temperature about 80. I hopped into the water and did a slow breast stroke across and back. Stephanie walked down the steps and joined me. I waded over and stood in front of her in about four feet of water. Stephanie was a beautiful woman with blonde hair that came halfway down her back and a marvelous body. I groped her breasts with both hands. “Play with my cock. Get me hard.”

In two or three minutes, Stephanie had me erect. I boosted myself up on the side of the pool, opened my legs and beckoned to Stephanie. “Come on; get over here and suck my cock.” I placed her hands on the sides of my hips. “Just your mouth. I want your lips and tongue. Give me a good, fast blowjob. I’m not in the mood for any long, drawn out shit. You’re going to suck me off and when I cum in your mouth, you’re going to show it to me. Then you’re going to swallow every bit of it. Get started.”

I had never forced a woman to perform a sex act on me and I found it strangely stimulating. I hadn’t really expected her to come home with me. Now that she was here, I was in complete control of her. I was going to force my cheating wife to do things I knew she didn’t want to do and I was damn well going to enjoy it. Stephanie knew what I liked in the way of oral sex and I had to admit that she did a terrific job. In less than ten minutes, I was ready. Normally, I would give her some warning, but I wasn’t feeling particularly polite. I simply sat there as the sensations grew to that wonderful, climactic point and I came, pumping gouts of semen into Stephanie’s mouth, not giving a good goddamn what she thought about it. When I was finished, Stephanie started to pull away, but I grabbed her head and held her right there. Stephanie immediately deep-throated me, then swirled her tongue around my cock, producing another burst of pleasure. I let her work my softening cock for a couple of minutes more.

“All right, that’s enough. Let’s see the cum.” Stephanie opened her mouth and showed me the pool of fluid on her tongue, diluted with saliva, but good enough. “Now swallow,” I commanded. She gulped it down and opened her mouth again. “Good. Now you can dry us both off and we’ll go inside.”

In the Florida room, I slumped in my favorite chair. I pointed to the area rug between my feet. “On your knees, right here,” I said. “You’re not finished using your mouth today, not by a long shot.” Stephanie knelt down and licked me. “Use your hands this time,” I told her. “Suck my balls and stroke me and suck my cock.” Stephanie lightly gripped my mostly flaccid dick and sucked my left testical. I relaxed, watching her, thinking about all the things I was going to do to her and all the things I was going to make her do to me. My revenge was going to be sweet and extensive and pleasurable. Stephanie held my left ball in her mouth and lapped it with her tongue.

“While you’re doing that, let me describe what I’m going to do to you once you get me good and hard.” Stephanie caressed the underside of my dick with the ball of her thumb. “The first thing I’m going to do is bend you over the back of that sofa and fuck you from behind.” O’l Stef intensely disliked being fucked that way or in any other rear entry position. She’d never let me fuck her in the “doggie” position and would barely tolerate being spooned. Oops, too bad, so sad.

“After that little treat, you’re going to get on your hands and knees while I fuck you like a dog, or should I say bitch.” Stephanie showed no sign of emotion. My cock began to stiffen and Stephanie took me into her mouth, doing very nice things with her tongue. I grabbed a handful of her blond hair and pulled her in tight, feeling my cock slide into her throat. I held her there until she began to struggle for air. I let her get a breath or two and did it again, choking her repeatedly with my erection. Finally, I released her and she resumed her sucking.

“You always said you hated the idea of anal sex and I pretty much agreed with you. However, I’m rethinking that position. After the way you fucked me over, I imagine ramming my dick up your poop chute might be a fitting form of punishment. I’ll do it with a condom, though. I wouldn’t want to get your shit all over my nice, clean penis, would I?” Stephanie tried hard not to react to that, but I could see it in her face; having her ass fucked would bother her a lot. She paused in her blowjob efforts just long enough to take a breath and wipe her eyes. “I didn’t tell you to stop, did I? I’m almost hard enough to fuck you.” Stephanie bobbed her head, sucking me to my full length. I pushed her away.

“Okay, get over there and bend over.” Stephanie didn’t hesitate. She bent over the sofa, bracing her hands on the seat, spreading her legs and sticking her ass out. My cock was slick from her saliva and I shoved it roughly into her. Other than a soft “ummm, ugggh” she didn’t react. Stephanie wasn’t wet at all and I had to fuck her for a few minutes before her body responded with its natural lube. Then I pounded her fast and hard, holding her hips and smacking my crotch into her ass cheeks with every stroke, producing a loud slapping sound. I took the time to kick Stephanie’s feet a little further apart and push her shoulders down. I fucked her viscously, showing her no mercy until I started to feel an orgasm approaching. I pulled out.

“Enough of that,” I growled. “We’re going back outside. You’re a bitch in heat and you need to be fucked like one.” I spanked her butt and pushed her through the sliding glass doors. “Grab the cushion off that chaise lounge and toss it on the deck. Get on your hands and knees.” Stephanie did as she was told and in seconds I was inside her again. “Face on the mat,” I commanded. She went all the way down and I pummeled her savagely. For the first time, I heard a whimper, then a sob. Should I have felt sympathy for her? Maybe so, but my rage blotted out any such emotion. My wife, whom I had loved and trusted, had betrayed me, lied to me, cheated on me, brought men into my home, fucked them, sucked their cocks and swallowed their cum. Maybe I should have signed up for therapy, but I was pretty sure this approach would be much more satisfying.

Soon, I felt an orgasm building. I let it go until I was almost there. “I’m going to cum real soon. When I pull out of your whoring cunt, I’m going to stand up and you’re going to turn around and suck me off. Same drill as last time. Don’t fucking disappoint me!” I slammed her a few more times and slid out, jumping to my feet. Stephanie was quick, spinning around and getting her mouth on me in time to catch the first spurt and all the ones that followed. Stephanie stayed on me this time, maximizing my pleasure, milking every drop from me. “Open your damn mouth,” I said. When I saw what I wanted, I closed her mouth with my fingers and she swallowed. I pushed her back on the cushion and walked into the house.

The rest of the afternoon was spent on my computer, mapping out my departure from the company that Bill and I had started right out of college. We had built it into a very successful business, using my technical expertise and Bill’s business acumen. I owned 60% of the private stock and it hadn’t been necessary to issue any public stock. My skills were no longer needed and I was perfectly willing to retire and let Bill have the whole thing. I typed up my ideas and emailed them to a lawyer/business manager I trusted. With any luck, I’d be free in a month or two.

I went looking for my wife, sex and punishment on my mind. I found her in our bedroom, wearing a short silk robe and laying on the bed. The TV was off and there were no books or magazines around. She was, it seemed, patiently waiting for me to come find her.

No point talking, I thought. I took hold of her upper arms and yanked her around so that her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. I was already nude and had the beginnings of an erection. Stephanie opened her mouth and I flopped my scrotum between her lips. She lapped at my balls and stroked my hardening shaft with her fingers. As soon as I was erect, I jammed my rod into her mouth and right into her throat. Stephanie instinctively started to push me away, but immediately got control of herself and tried to relax. It wasn’t easy. I fucked her throat steadily, imagining another man right there, in my bedroom, doing the same thing. And she probably loved it!, I thought. She was happy to let him fuck her face and cum down her throat! Fucking, fucking traitorous bitch!!

Stephanie squirmed and fought to hold still. Tears streamed from her eyes and ran into her hair. She gripped the bedspread with both hands and choking sounds came out of her mouth and nose. In spite of myself, I was impressed with her control and courage. It must have felt like she was being waterboarded with a cock.

I pulled out and rolled her into the middle of the bed, face down. Stephanie knew what was coming. She spread her legs and lay still. I flipped her robe up and jammed my cock into her. She was very dry and getting inside her wasn’t easy or comfortable for either of us. As her pussy got wet, I increased the speed and force of my thrusts. “How do you like this, you worthless cunt?” I hissed. “Is this as much fun as fucking one of your goddamn boyfriends right here? In our bed? Where I ate your pussy and made you cum a hundred times? Where I made love to you? Where you told me you loved me?” I slammed into her as hard as I could. “You fucking betrayed me! You lied and cheated and thought you could get away with it because I was too fucking stupid to notice anything was wrong!” I pulled out and turned her over, ripping the robe open. Stephanie opened her legs and I entered her. I pushed all the way in and looked her in the face from an inch away. “Look at me, Goddamnit! How many times did you fuck another man in this bed? How many times, you lying slut?” Stephanie was crying. Imagine my concern.

“I don’t know. I never counted,” she sobbed. “Ten times? Fifteen? Mostly we did it downstairs or out by the pool. Sometimes we did it at their place or in a car or in a hotel room or in an office. Shit, usually, I didn’t even know their real names! I just wanted to get laid with some guy! I wanted a strange cock inside me! I wanted the thrill of getting fucked and cumming on a new cock!” Stephanie was crying so hard that she had to stop and catch her breath. She didn’t know their names? I thought. What the fuck! I knew about Jay and two others! How many men has my loving wife fucked since we got married? How about before we were married? Is she out of her fucking mind? I did my best to hide the shock and surprise I felt. I rolled away from Stephanie and propped myself up on one elbow.

“I’m going to ask you some questions,” I said in a cold voice. “Don’t forget; I’ve had you followed and investigated for months.” That was a lie. It had been five weeks and the “investigation” had been by the PI who had taken photos and by me, snooping in her phone while she’d been asleep. “If you lie to me just one time, you’re going to be in your car and out in the street two minutes later.” I was bluffing, but there was no way for Stephanie to know that.

“Let’s start at the beginning; how many men have you had sex with?”

“Total? Shit I don’t have any idea. Depending on how you define ‘having sex’; a couple of hundred anyway. I was a waitress right out of high school and I met a lot of men. I fucked a shitload of them, single, married, I didn’t ask and I didn’t care. I just loved fucking. I jerked them off and blew them, but what I really wanted was a hard cock inside me, making me cum. You know how easily I get off. Well, I cum even faster when it’s an anonymous prick doing the fucking.” Stephanie covered her eyes and bawled.

“And since we’ve been married?” I asked, dreading the answer.

Stephanie blew her nose in a Kleenex from the nightstand. She shivered, not wanting to respond.

“I think it’s eleven,” she whispered. “It might be twelve or thirteen. All but three were one time fucks, just men I ran into and wanted. I’d start a conversation with them and if they turned me on, I’d just come right out and ask them if they wanted to fuck me. Only three or four wouldn’t do it. The rest jumped at the chance.” Stephanie sniffled and wiped her eyes. “It’s so damned exciting, doing that! Telling a strange man I want to fuck him! They always look like they just won the lottery! I love their expressions!” Stephanie’s voice reflected her memories of bringing sexual happiness to random men, cheating on me for the fun of it while I went about my business, never suspecting what a slut I’d married.

“And the three you fucked more than once?” I asked.

“There’s Jay and Eric and Len.” Stephanie reached out to touch my face and snatched her hand back when she saw my expression. “I don’t love Jay or any of them. They’re just fuck-buddies, hard cocks to cum on when I want a quick fuck and you aren’t available.” Stephanie looked desperately unhappy. “I texted them already. I’ll never see them again, I swear!”

I got to my knees and straddled her waist. I laid my palm against her cheek and waited until I saw a flicker of hope in her eyes. Was I going to relent? Would I forgive her? I drew my hand back and slapped her. When I saw the shock on her face, I slapped her again.

“Never see them again?” Slap! “You expect me to fucking believe you?” Slap!! “After all your lies and cheating?” Slap!! “You tell me about your goddamn fuck-buddies and that you fuck them just because I’m not there?” Slap!!! I was close to losing control and actually injuring her. I hadn’t planned on hitting her, but I was angrier than I’d ever been with anyone. I got off her.

“Go get your purse. Right the fuck now!!”

Stephanie scrambled off the bed and grabbed her purse off the dresser.

I sat on the side of the bed and pointed at my crotch. “On your knees! Suck my cock!” I snatched her purse away and dumped the contents on the bed while she began blowing me. I opened the bright red plastic case where she carried the condoms she’d used when she’d fucked all those men. There was a small bottle of lube, too. I swept everything except those two items onto the floor. My anger and Stephanie’s mouth had me very hard. I pushed her backwards and she sprawled on the floor. I threw the condom case at her. “Take one out and put it on me!” Stephanie popped the case open with practiced ease, bit the corner of a packet and ripped it open. She moved between my legs and rolled the condom onto my erection. There was no hesitation, no fumbling. How many times had she done this, and with how many men? “Now get on the bed; hands and knees, fucking knees apart!” I got behind her and squirted a dollop of lube into her ass crack. Stephanie was breathing fast and trembling, near panic. I squirted more lube on my dick and brought the tip of my cock up against her asshole. I pushed and Stephanie automatically tensed up, resisting my attempt to violate her ass. I spanked her, hard. “Relax your fucking ass! My cock is going in there and you’d better not fight me!” Stephanie was crying so hard that she was hiccupping. I pushed harder and she relaxed enough that I was able to get the head of my dick inside her. This was my first experience with anal sex and I wasn’t sure what to expect. The idea of shoving my cock into an unknown amount of shit wasn’t appealing at all, but the knowledge that Stephanie would hate it so much overcame my distaste. I squirted more lube onto the entrance to her bowels and pushed another couple of inches into her. Stephanie groaned and sobbed, shaking her head. I pulled most of the way out and grabbed her hips. I slammed in with all my force, sheathing myself completely inside her ass. Stephanie screamed. Her ass was very tight and the feeling was much better than I’d expected. I fucked her fast and hard. The tightness of her ass and her cries and moans really got me going. My orgasm built rapidly and in only a few minutes I came. The satisfaction I normally felt was absent. My pleasure came from the depths of my anger and the gratification I got from Stephanie’s pain and humiliation. Afterwards, I punished Stephanie’s ass as long as I could, until I was too soft and my cock slipped out of her. I walked to the master bathroom and peeled the condom off, flushing it down the toilet. I pissed and took a quick shower, making sure all my wife’s shit was cleaned off me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.