Renewal - Cover

Renewal

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What do aliens and a geneticist have in common? Survival. That's the most basic instinct of all life, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

“And she said Marlasion has the information as well?” Desdra Zardow asks from the monitor.

“That is what she said,” Regina confirms.

They are just hours from reaching Earth to begin their mission. Regina and Greiss have spent much of the time coming up with a solution as well as other activities.

“I’m not sure what actions we can take here on our end,” Desdra says. “Marlasion is the second cousin to the emperor, so that can get tricky. I’m sure I’ll have the board on my side just because of the repercussions of this getting out.”

“Why is this so damning for us?” Regina asks as she leans back in her chair. “The Extroneons require us to be sterilized. But why? Is it because this can happen?”

Desdra shakes her head. “It isn’t because of this happening but because they want to keep our population controlled. We are allowed to extract our eggs and sperm to continue our lines. But we need diversity so we take those from our subjects before putting them to use.”

“Then if we’re sterilized, how does this gene affect us or me for that matter?” she asks shaking her head. “Unless the Extroneons are worried about us reversing the sterilization.”

Desdra looks away for a moment. “That’s not the problem. Once we go through sterilization we cannot reverse it, which is why we use the incubators for our children. But you’re different.”

“How so?”

“I never sterilized you,” Desdra says, suppressing a smile. “I falsified the records.”

“Why? Why risk it?”

“When I bought you, I didn’t have any intention to adopt you,” Desdra smiles as tears begin to well up in her eyes. “But there was something about you. Maybe it was something that reminded me of who I once was. I also had this feeling that there was something special about you.”

“So you took me in as your own.”

“Yes, and I have loved you since. I will everything I can to protect you as well.”

“Even if that means it risks everything?” Regina asks as she feels tears stinging her eyes, threatening to fall.

“Even if it means we lose everything,” Desdra confirms.

The two women are silent for a few moments. It is Regina who breaks the silence first.

“How did Marion even find out I wasn’t sterile?” she asks. This is one area Regina is not knowledgeable in considering she’s a star ship captain.

“Through your blood work,” her mother answers. “It reveals everything, including sterility.”

“Is any of it in the system?”

Desdra shakes her head. “It seems they erased everything. So if they have the information it is stored somewhere. It’s most likely kept someplace safe and I wouldn’t count on them having only one copy.”

“Well shit,” Regina grumbles. “What the hell are we going to do?”

“I will try to talk to Marlasion, maybe involve a couple members of the board that are very loyal to me.”

“What about her mother?” Regina asks, biting her lip. “Can you get her to get Marion to see reason?”

“I doubt Caroline can get through to her. She has had a problem with that child since she was little.”

“You’re not lying there,” Regina agrees. “I swear she trained for missions just to spite me.”

Desdra laughs. “You’re probably right. I don’t know how many fights you got in with her over the years.”

“Too many.”

“Don’t let her get to you. In the meantime you just need to complete your mission and head back. Make sure Marion can’t send out any transmissions.”

“I’ve already taken care of that,” Regina quips. “I had Kathryn set up security to keep anyone from hacking the system. If by chance she finds a way to bypass the comms, I’ll get an alert.”

“Good. And you can trust Kathryn?”

“She’s loyal to me,” Regina confirms. “She has been my Comm Officer since I started flying. I’d bet my life on her.”


“Don’t worry about Captain Hall,” Marion says as her hands go to Kathryn’s hips.

Kathryn’s hands wrap around Marion’s neck as she says, “Oh, I’m not worried about her. She trusts me inexplicably.”

Marion, the taller of the two women tilts her head down as Kathryn brings her lips up slowly. Their lips meet in an electrifying kiss. Marion responds by pulling in the other closer. Their tongues meet as they share the passionate kiss which only grows deeper and deeper before Kathryn pulls free.

“Fuck, I’ve been waiting for you since our shift started this morning,” Kathryn says.

“As have I.”

Marion lowers her lips back to Kathryn’s as they meet again in an intense and lasting kiss. Marion pushes Kathryn into the room’s sole chair while never breaking the kiss. Marion does break the kiss just long enough to bring Kathryn’s shirt up and over her head. They continue to kiss. Each kiss grows deeper as they lean into each other.

Briefly parting the kiss, Marion says, “Touch me.” She leans back and pulls off her shirt so that they both are naked from the waist up.

Kathryn moves her hand to Marion’s ample breast and begins to massage it. Marion leans in to kiss again. Her own hand slides to Kathryn’s thigh before moving up slowly to her hip and then her waist and finally to Kathryn’s breast. She massages the breast lightly. Their kiss deepens and takes on a greater need.

Kathryn moves her mouth from Marion’s lips to her chin to her neck then to her chest and finally her breast. She begins to place kisses along the shapely breast, eliciting a moan from Marion. Her hand cups the large breast easily as her thumb gently strokes the hardened pink nipple. She runs her tongue along the bottom of the breast to the nipple in which she kisses softly. Her tongue presses out and encircles the nub with Marion moaning in response to the subtle touch.

Marion pulls away and gazes upon the woman beneath her. Her hand slides back to her smooth, ample breast. Her thumb deftly strokes back and forth across the dark brown nipple. She leans back into Kathryn, causing Kathryn to lean back into the chair more. Marion slides up on top her, sliding her thigh up against the other woman’s dripping wet pussy.

She pushes her thigh up against the pussy as she lies up against Kathryn. Their lips meet again and continue their dance. Kathryn brings her arms around Marion. She strokes her back, sliding down and then grabs her ass. She pulls Marion into her as the kiss continues and deepens. Marion’s hand slowly slides down Kathryn’s side, reaching her hips and pants. She lifts herself up just enough to pull the pants down enough to slip her hand inside to feel Kathryn’s wetness.

“You’re nice and fucking wet,” she groans into Kathryn’s mouth.

“Yes,” Kathryn gasps as Marion’s fingers lightly push against Kathryn’s lips, brushing against her clit. “You have me fucking dripping.”

Marion slides off Kathryn, stands up and helps her up as well. She beckons Kathryn to follow with her finger and slowly walks over to the bed on the opposite side of the room. Kathryn follows, watching the sway of Marion’s hips. When Marion reaches the bed, she slides her pants to the floor without looking back and bending over to expose her glistening pussy beneath a black thong to the other woman.

Kathryn smiles as she looks at the beautiful sight before her. She slides her own pants down her long, shapely legs. She steps out of them to stand with only her pair of pink boyshort panties. Marion turns and licks her lips. Kathryn smiles and watches as Marion places her hands on her thong and begins to slide it to the floor with the pants. Kathryn’s eyes never leave the sight of Marion’s bare pussy.

One of the great things about Renewal Corp is their genetics lab and how they can manipulate genes and DNA for simply things like changing the body to not grow hair in certain areas of the body.

Kathryn mimics the other woman and strips off her panties. They fall to the floor with a near wet thump. The room’s light gleams off the juices that are running along her thighs.

“Just how wet are you?” Marion asks.

“Why don’t you find out?” Kathryn replies.

“I think I will.”

Kathryn passes the other woman and climbs onto the bed. She rolls onto her back and faces Marion. She then spreads her legs, revealing her glistening lips. She breathes heavily as her arousal ripples through her in waves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.