Fallen Angels - Cover

Fallen Angels

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Strange story

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   High Fantasy  

Max and Oscar were about as close as two angels can get without suffering from that terrible human quality of “falling in love” or “finding their soul-mate” that seemed to fly around like misguided errors in judgement let loose by the Chaos crowd.

In a way, Max pitied the Chaos crowd because they would never achieve any of their goals no matter how confused things got even in the final stages of humanity. He had to admit that most of them were endowed by the Creator with bonus intelligence normally reserved for the Guardian angels or the angels of Death that had to make decisions in a split second without dawdling about “pros” or “cons”.

Both he and his best friend Oscar were well-meaning, but of late, they had both fallen into the habit of “cutting corners” on things like Faith, Hope and Charity. It was far easier to just go with the flow and get down and dirty with the human failings that were winning the day just by sheer numbers.

In fact, against directive 69, the both of them had taken human females as pleasure mates deep inside cloud 13 Alpha hoping that their weakness for human coupling would go unnoticed for a very long time. Max had never suspected his obsession with plumbing the depths of the human female anatomy in ways that were never considered either “normal” or “proper”. He took solace in the fact that Oscar was far more impulsive and depraved in such matters than he and he hoped the higher-ups would show him mercy when they were eventually discovered because he attempted to restrain his joy at coupling with the trio of females in his care. He had chosen a white one, a black one and one with slanted eyes and tiny compact posterior trained in the fine art of copulation far beyond angelic expectations in his heavenly environment. His partner Oscar was also using a trio of lovelies all taken from a frozen land of females with long blond hair and the bluest eyes imaginable. They spoke one of those odd languages, but, as angels of the highest order, they had the advantage of understanding any language devised by the human species and he enjoyed watching Oscar issue his orders in perfectly pronounced human tongue to them as their ultimate master expecting complete obedience and receiving instant compliance.

He could never understand Oscar’s desire to do all three at the same time, because it was difficult for him merely to contend with his female’s one at a time and for only limited periods of time, due to the stress on his mental system.

This evening, he had chosen the black female because she was particularly bright and blossoming with happiness for some unknown reason. He stroked her soft dark skin and gathered her hair in his fist to pull back her head for his tongue as he entered her with skillful accuracy from behind. For some reason, that he was totally uninterested in, all the angels in his division were white skinned. Well, actually, more than white, they were almost all bordering on “albino” in skin tone right down to their private parts that were absent any hint of hair to mar their perfection. In a way, he liked the fact his three females were all possessed of a nice thatch of hair between their legs because it was so different than the angelic way of things and so human in true imperfection. It was only recently that he had begun to use his three female’s posteriors for his satisfaction and he noted that in all three cases, their backsides were relatively free of hair and that seemed appropriate for his enjoyment of smooth skin meeting his angelic form in a way that was physically stimulating and exciting to his need for something different.

Of course, there was a strict code under the rules of human contact to not engage in coitus of any nature with the earthbound creatures of the Creator’s experiment in populating the Universe. Other angels had broken that supreme law and had paid the price of disobedience. The Creator was not one to pull a punch when it came to meting out the punishments to fit the crimes.

Right at the moment, all he could think about was how the black human female was wiggling her heart-shaped behind underneath his heavy bulk and he did his best to pin her to the soft satin cushion on the cloud floor. She was so active that he lost his ability to prolong the joyful moment and his angelic juices spilled out uncontrollably and into the girl with a force that made her shriek with passionate pleasure hopefully unheard by passing angels in close proximity.

In a spurt of unexpected horniness, he prodded the other two human females down into the depths of the cloud and took angelic liberties with their bare flesh backsides considered totally inappropriate in heavenly quarters. Eventually, he focused on a careful switch from one to the other that involved lots of sloppy withdrawals and equally messy insertions that made the human females gasp with pants of sensual satisfaction. Max took pride in the fact he could make any of his trio of lovelies tremble with heartfelt emotion at his manipulations in a way that showed their devotion to his demanding appendage. He knew it was a bit “over the top” in a human sort of way and totally un-angelic in historical context.

He should have suspected something was up when they called an “emergency” meeting of all heavenly residents with the exception of human immigrants. The humans were given all of the benefits of heavenly residency with the exception of sublime trust reserved only for original members. It was probably unfair but ever since the Lucifer business, deviousness was isolated and dealt with without delay. He knew that Oscar was nervous about the undercurrent of suspicion swirling around them but he had always been a little bit up-tight about such matters and generally was an “old fuddy-duddy” when it came to worrying about being found out as deviant beings and deserving of banishment from their heavenly abode.

There was a proclamation on the side of the meeting cloud and it stated that angel-human fraternization was banned without exception under penalty of “casting out” forever and a day. That sounded so trite that it made him smile in derision at the unnecessary definition of the punishment. He did notice that there was an unusually high percentage of female angels present and that surprised him because they generally were uninterested in group things and minded their own business at home. His suspicion was that someone was about to get the axe in heavenly terms and they were there to stroke their inner feelings of self-righteous indignation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.