The Ride to the Beach - Cover

The Ride to the Beach

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The first trip to the beach that summer was memorable for Cindy. The four of them, Cindy, Mrs. Cavanaugh and her two sisters all had their own private needs and thoughts but Cindy anticipated an elusive sense of completion that she had never experienced before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

Cindy was happy to finally go to the beach for the first time this summer with her two older sisters and Mrs. Cavanaugh from the second floor.

Mrs. Cavanaugh was a bit of a beer drinker.

At least, that is what her brother Patrick told her shortly after she moved into the building with her interesting husband and her invalid mother-in-law with the metal brace on her leg to help her move around if only for a short distance.

She thought the husband was really handsome, but got the impression from Mrs. Cavanaugh that she was not exactly a happy spouse, all things considered. Cindy’s two older sisters, Doris and Julia, had a better idea about that because they were always in deep discussions with the older woman and shut up when Cindy came within hearing range. It was ridiculous, but she didn’t let it bother her, because she didn’t want to know any of their silly secrets anyway. Besides, she was sixteen now and old enough to know almost everything there was to know about the subject of the “birds and the bees” even if she was still a boring virgin and unable to talk about her imaginary love affairs and naughty games with boys in the privacy of a quiet and secluded place. Her two sisters had lost their cherries in the real world a long time ago even though they were both still teenagers. Cindy knew her time would be coming probably sooner rather than later because her boobs were about as ready as they could possibly be for some serious action of the down and dirty carnal kind.

The beach thing was a spur of the moment idea that Mrs. Cavanaugh proposed on a hot and sweaty Sunday night and they were all ready to get started early the next Saturday morning to get a good spot out on Coney Island before all the big families grabbed the best locations. She liked staying close to the boardwalk because her sisters had told her stories of how they had been caught up in the excitement of sensual emotions under the boardwalk where the sun didn’t shine and the boys got rambunctious when it came to exploring female skin. She had her sister Julia’s swimsuit under her summer smock and a pair of flip flops to finish her wardrobe. The swimsuit was a little tight across her buttocks but she knew it was because her backside was plumper than Julia’s and she had a nice shelf that seemed to draw boy’s attention in places like on the subway and the bus when things got real crowded. In all honesty, she had to admit she had learned an awful lot about male genital anatomy from her rides on the subway and the bus but it was usually at rush hour on the way either to or from school. She had discovered that there was an entire assortment of perverts that liked to prey on schoolgirls with books in their arms or a book-bag sitting like a guard right between their ankles on a crowded train. Her best ride was one that combined an obviously married middle-aged man and her book-bag that made her legs spread wide and her buttocks sticking out like some sort of fertile offering to the Gods of anal obsessions. The deep probing of hard male equipment into her virginal anal territory was embarrassing but she didn’t shy away from it because it was so naughty that she felt her pulse quicken and her heart was fluttering with the certainty of her own secret guilt.

Since this was a Saturday, she didn’t expect that the male perverts would be out in full bloom like they were during the weekday rush-hours, but she hadn’t realized the beach crowd was even worse when it came to packing a train for a day’s outing.

The four of them got split into two sections with her and Mrs. Cavanaugh on one side of the aisle and her two sisters on the other side. She saw both Julia and Doris pick up a pair of “ass riders” right away and she sort of envied them because they were both young and good-looking and not at all like the riders on the rush-hour trains. Cindy could tell from the way both of her sisters were talking non-stop that they were feeling the excitement of hard probing between their legs from behind and that they kept up a pretense of everything being perfectly normal and not in the least bit inappropriate even though the boy’s cocks were buried as deep as they could possibly be in their hidden cracks and they rocked and rolled with the swaying train like lovers on a merry-go-round of passion. She was certain that both of them would be spraying their love juice before they arrived at the final stop and it was hard for her to tear her eyes away from their utter humiliation in front of numerous strangers.

Mrs. Cavanaugh had made a point of pushing Cindy in front of her to protect her private parts and sweet soft backside and she was squeezed right up against the metal wall with Mrs. Cavanaugh’s pubic bone so close to her own that they might have well been a pair of lesbians making out with wanton disregard for proper behavior.

As luck would have it, a huge beast of a man that stood taller than anyone else in the car settled in right behind Mrs. Cavanaugh’s pretty heart-shaped bottom and grabbed hold of the wall right next to Cindy’s ear to steady himself and press hard into the married woman’s rear-end with uninvited determination like a thief of flimsy virtue in the middle of the night. Mrs. Cavanaugh’s face was right up next to Cindy’s head and she could see the tears of indignation in the older woman’s eyes even though they both knew there was nothing to be done in the crush of humanity inside the fast moving compartment. The impaled spouse had no alternative but to spread her knees wider and allow the huge man’s shaft to move forward like a spear looking for a fish to skewer without pity.

Cindy looked into Mrs. Cavanaugh’s eyes and they were both suddenly aware of the fact that the man’s huge rod had emerged from between the older woman’s legs and was now rubbing with serious intent on Cindy’s innocent pubic mound covered only with a thin smock and her sister’s hand-me-down bathing suit that was already buried in her feminine folds in a “camel-toe” display of female submissiveness entirely lacking in defensive resources to withstand a full scale assault of the type truly desperate males favored in such situations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.