25 August 2007 - Cover

25 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan continued watching his new bride consummate her marriage by fucking and sucking on more cocks.

“It’s one thing to jerk off under the table, but I could be arrested for jerking off in plain view of everyone,” he reasoned.

Oh, come on now, where’s your sense of adventure? It’s not like you haven’t cum in public before.”

Dan stood, and his girls watched him take his cock in hand. He looked around to see if anyone was watching him. He began stroking it, looking at Wendy, who was pleasing herself with her three cocks.

“If you think you might get caught, I’m sure Holly or Tracy will happily suck you off.” The girls got in position for their mouths to take in his cock.

Dan continued caressing his long shaft, looking at his wife. Holly replaced his hand with hers for several strokes, then couldn’t resist sucking on it.

“Hey, I want my turn with our husband!” Tracy lightly protested. The three men looked at each other, and Dan wondered what kind of sexual relationship he was in with the three women.

As Tracy took her turn sucking on Dan’s cock, Holly stood and passionately kissed him. “I know a good way to cum,” Dan said, and he had Holly and Tracy on their knees in front and began to kiss. He put his cock between their lips, so they were kissing the shaft, and continued moving. His girls kissed and licked the sides of his hard cock.

“That is such a good idea. At least you can say you didn’t jerk off,” Wendy smiled.


Suddenly, a tall, burly man appeared at their table. He was security for the Club. “We’ll be closing in a few minutes,” he said, observing the sex taking place.

“That was close! I thought for sure he’d kick us out!” Dan sighed in relief.

Wendy’s stud spoke to her, and she lifted off. He stood, his hard eight inches sticking straight out. She sat on his chair, and he pulled her ass to the edge. She placed her legs over the chair’s armrests and was now wide open for fucking.

Her stud took a moment to lick her moistened pussy, then she pulled him up for a long and passionate kiss. She sighed as his cock found its way back into her pussy, then she smiled at Dan as he resumed fucking her. She’d give out a slight grunt with every deep thrust of his hard cock.

“Mmm, you are a good fucker!” She praised. She motioned her two other studs closer and resumed alternating sucking on their cocks. “Thank you, Dan, for these wonderful cocks to fuck and suck off. I’m going to be such a good wife to you!”

As Dan enjoyed this different way of heading towards a climax, Wendy’s fucker grunted his cum into her. He backed out, his cock slick from their juices. She motioned him to her side and began to suck him clean of any remaining cum.

A woman who was seated with the men quickly went to her knees, burying her face in Wendy’s cum-dripping pussy. “I love licking pussy too!” She muttered.

One of her other studs tapped the woman on the shoulder, moved to his knees, and took his turn fucking Wendy.

She smiled at her unexpected second fucker and concentrated on sucking off her third stud. She didn’t give him the option to fuck her, and soon he was cumming in her mouth. Dan looked on, watching him fill her mouth with his cream. She swallowed and smiled, showing Dan her empty mouth, then drained his cock dry.

The erotic scene with his wife was too much, and Dan grunted out a small but powerful glob between Holly and Tracy’s kissing lips, who took turns draining his cock of its remaining cum. “That isn’t very much cum!” The woman commented.

“What do you expect? My husband has cum twice so far tonight, one in each of his weekend wives, and still has to fuck me! I bet your man can’t cum four times in one night!” She reasoned.

A few minutes later, her second fucker announced his grunting, filling her pussy with a second load. While she sucked him dry, the woman licked her pussy clean of the second load of cum.


Dan helped Wendy place her feet on the floor and stand. “That was certainly unexpected and very enjoyable.” She put her arms around his neck, and he could smell the odour of her cum scented breath. She looked into his eyes with that longing desire. He knew what she wanted, cupping her soft face and kissing her long and hard.

He leaned toward her, eyes closed, and gave her a long and passionate kiss. “Oh fuck!” She sighed as his tongue explored her mouth, touching remnants of her stud’s cum.

“Wow, I sure hope I find myself a man who loves me that much to kiss me right after I give a blow job!” Tracy sighed.

“I’m thinking the same thing!” Holly agreed.

“I feel a little embarrassed that I’ve become such an easy, slutty fuck of a wife, especially on our honeymoon.”

“You could be like a normal housewife, only letting your husband fuck you as you fantasize about other men.”

“Like that will ever happen, being a normal housewife. You’ve helped me to enjoy other cocks in our relationship.”

“Karen will be proud of you. I think you enjoy being such an easy piece of ass and such a slutty wife for me.”

“I know how we enjoy our sexy lifestyle. Thank you, Dan, I love you so much!”

“I love you, Wendy. Let’s get you out of here before you find more cock to fuck or suck off,” he joked.

“There’s always tomorrow,” she kidded as the four walked out of the Club.


The four enjoyed a leisurely stroll toward the hotel. Dan slipped Wendy’s tits from her dress, and she didn’t try to cover up no matter how many people saw her. He alternated walking with Holly and Tracy, each one allowing her breasts to greet people walking along the sidewalk.

Waiting at a red light to cross the street, Wendy openly kissed Holly and fondled her bare tit. They timed it to arrive at the next red light, and Tracy easily accepted Wendy’s loving kiss and breast feel. With no more traffic lights remaining, Holly turned around and led them across the intersection. Waiting at the red light, she and Tracy exchanged kisses and fondled each other’s bare breasts.

“Any minute now we should hear the Police sirens with them coming to arrest us,” Dan joked. The girls nearly freaked out when, a minute later, they noticed a parked Police car with two officers inside.

“You really want to cause a scene? Cover your tits, then flash them at the Police Officers,” Dan half-heartedly joked.

“Let’s do it!” Wendy challenged them, and the girls followed her.

“Wendy, you are fucking nuts!” Holly jested.

“You’re right! I’m fucking nuts in love with my husband!” She yelled back.

Dan stood a distance away as the girls approached the Police car. “Hey Officers!” Wendy said loudly to get their attention, and they flashed their bare tits at them.

As quick as they showed their tits, they hurried off. The officers laughed, and one of them hit the red lights and siren button. The girls screeched in fright and ran faster. The two officers had a good laugh and had no intention of arresting them.

Moments later, the girls slowed to a breathless walk, and then they heard the police car. Its siren blared, and lights flashed as it raced towards the girls. “Oh no, now we’ve had it! I’m going to be fucking arrested for indecent exposure on my honeymoon!” Wendy cried.

The officer in the passenger seat smiled, waving to the girls as they passed by on their way to an emergency.

“Wow, that was way too close for my liking!” Wendy said this in hysterical laughter, and the girls joined her. Dan caught up to his three brides and had to lean against a building wall for support. He was laughing so hard.

“It serves you three fucking right for flashing your pretty tits at the police; now that took a lot of guts!” He applauded them.

Dan took Wendy in his arms, still laughing lightly. “When I told you that you are an incredible woman, I didn’t think you’d be incredibly fast running from the Police. I love you so much, Wendy!” He kissed her long and passionately.

As she embraced him, she returned her bare tits to the night air. “I love you, Dan! Take me back to our hotel room and give me a good fucking, my love!” Her eyes glistened in the overhead lights with an overpowering love for him.

The three sensually dressed women walking with their tits exposed managed to return to the hotel without being attested.


Dan flopped onto the bed, exhausted from their night out. “Don’t you dare fall asleep!” Wendy playfully warned with a pointed finger. “You still have a lot of fucking to do with your three wives!”

Dan covered his head with a pillow and sighed deeply. He felt a pair of hands undo his pants, then release his cock. The warm caress of a mouth several times caused him to come out of hiding. He looked down to see each girl taking a turn sucking on his cock.

“We’re going to take a bath together, and I’ll let you rest a while. Then you can freshen up to be ready for your next round of fucking,” Wendy said, kissing the head of his cock.

Dan couldn’t rest watching the women take off each other’s dresses and manage to sit in the floor-mounted tub. He plugged in his cell phone to recharge and recorded the sensual bath. He took off his clothes, his cock slowly coming to life.

The girls took turns soaping each other’s bodies, seductively looking at Dan. They shared sensual kisses and rotated, sitting on the edge of the tub, enjoying the mouth of the other and exploring their pussy.

While they used towels and tongues to dry each other off, Dan took his turn in the tub. His cock still had a Viagra-induced hang to it, and an invitation to join him in the tub was surprisingly turned down.

Dried, refreshed, and ready to go again, Dan watched and recorded his three lovelies engaging in their pussy chain. He’d rotate kissing the round asses of each as they enjoyed the other’s pussy.

“Dan, can you see if our pussies are wet enough for fucking?” Wendy asked as they lay side by side on the large bed. He crawled between her legs, tasting her familiar flavour.

“You’re ready,” he said, moving next to a smiling Holly and tasting her pussy. “Your pussy is very wet and ready.” Tracy guided his head to her waiting pussy and used her fingers to hold her lips open. His tongue explored her moistened hole. “You are definitely ready!” He smiled at her.

“Now we’ll get you ready!” Wendy smiled, and the girls took turns sucking on his cock until it was rock hard.

“Dan, you’re now going to fuck us, but don’t cum yet,” Wendy said as they turned over onto their hands and knees. He marvelled at three beautiful round asses, wrinkled holes slightly indented between their cheeks, and puffy pussy lips already glistening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.