25 August 2007
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

The foursome made quite a sight, walking along the several streets that led to Main. Dan held hands with Holly and Tracy, with Wendy alternating with the girls.

Club Rouge wasn’t open as late on Sunday, so they quickly wanted to enjoy their fun. Dan bought two couples packages comprising their bottle of champagne, a red rose, a photo, and free access to the male and female strippers.

They were escorted to the main dance room and their reserved booth. The girls adjusted the opening of their dresses, revealing as much of their breasts as possible without fully exposing them. Wendy smiled for her picture, making sure one nipple was proudly in view. The champagne was poured, and more toasts were made.

Wendy motioned Dan to the dance floor, and the group of four enjoyed laughing and moving to the music’s beat. The eyes of most nearby people looked at the identically dressed females.

A slow song began, with Dan and Wendy embracing. Holly and Tracy drew attention as they also embraced breast to breast. Wendy freely offered her lips to Dan’s. Holly and Tracy also boldly shared their growing affection with sensual kisses. What made the dance so erotic was that before it ended, Dan embraced and sensually kissed Holly, then Tracy.


Returning to their booth, Wendy had Dan take his blue pill. “You may not cum three times, but your cock will be in your three wives before we leave here tonight. I want you to at least fuck Holly and Tracy here.”

“You are such a good wife, and I suppose you’ll want more cock to fuck or suck off?”

“Just one or two more to hold me over until we get home,” she smiled, slipping his hand inside her dress top. Much to her surprise and delight, he took her tits out of her dress, and she proudly stuck them out for viewing.

Holly led Wendy to the dance floor, where they enjoyed each other’s sensual moves. Wendy freed Holly’s tits from her dress, drawing more attention to them. Tracy moved to Dan’s lap, and, embracing, they kissed passionately. She allowed him to reveal her tits, followed by fingering her pussy.

“I’m happy to see you two have wasted no time having fun.” Wendy smiled at her new husband.

“We have to divide Dan into three parts,” Tracy joked.

“And we all want his big, hard cock!” Holly joked.

“I’ll make sure his cock is in his three wives before we leave here,” Wendy told them.


This time Wendy led Tracy to dance, and Holly took her place on Dan’s lap. She kissed him passionately and felt his fingers entering her pussy. “I need you to fuck me, Dan.”

“I will soon.”

People looking on from the nearby tables couldn’t believe the luck of this guy having three women at once. She and Dan watched the two dancing and embracing as a slow song began. They came back, and Wendy became Tracy’s seat. Dan could feel his cock stirring to life, watching his wife and Tracy kissing and feeling each other’s tits. Legs were spread, and fingers began exploring.

“I think something is poking at me,” Holly joked, moving off his lap. She went to her knees and released his cock into the air.

“Suck his cock, Holly, so he can fuck us!” Wendy desired, and they watched her mouth soon make him rock hard.

Holly stood, boldly pulled up her dress above her waist, and straddled Dan’s thighs. She reached between them, placing the head in her moistened hole and impaling herself on his stiff rod. He held her by the hips as she fucked her weekend husband.

“We’ll all ride his cock, then you can fuck him,” Wendy said. Holly kissed Dan passionately as she rode her stud, then Tracy tapped her on the shoulder. As Holly relented, they shared another kiss and tit feel.

Tracy took her turn kissing and fucking her weekend husband. Dan enjoyed the feeling of his cock inside his second-weekend wife. “My turn,” Wendy interceded. With her dress hem revealing her bare ass, she straddled her husband and began fucking him.

Men seated at the closest tables didn’t care about the young women moving their sensual bodies on the dance floor. They were busy watching this lucky guy fucking three women! Then, to top it off, while Wendy rode Dan, she exchanged kisses and tit feels with Holly and Tracy. Guys watching the erotic show felt their cocks grow uncomfortably hard in their pants.

Holly motioned for her turn, and lying on her back, she prompted Dan between her legs. He stood with Wendy and Tracy, undoing his pants. They took turns sucking on his cock to make him stay hard, and then he kissed them.

Holly looked very inviting, with her arms and open legs beckoning her lover home. Dan lay lightly on her slender body, and she eagerly guided his missile home. “Fuck me, my love!” She sensually whispered.

Wendy watched her husband establish a steady fucking rhythm inside Holly. She and Tracy embraced, feeling each other’s tits and kissing. She then led Wendy back to the dance floor as a slow song began.

Their bare tits pressed flat against each other as they embraced in a slow and sensual dance. They moved a little to the music and soon exchanged soft kisses. Hearts pounding hard, Wendy led her back to the booth and joined Holly by her head on the bench, burying her face in Tracy’s pussy.

Holly smothered Dan with appreciative kisses as her slim body yielded to his loving thrusts. “Mmm, it’s so exciting to be fucking like this in public! Thank you, Dan.”

Wendy didn’t hold back her enthusiasm for enjoying the flavour of Tracy’s pussy. Soon they heard the sensual sounds of her climax, and Wendy sat up, her face glistening from her fresh meal. They exchanged kisses, Tracy tasting herself on her lover’s soft lips.

Holly held Dan close to her breasts, urging him on with sensual words of erotic love. “Fuck me, my love, and don’t hold back!”

“That’s good to know because ... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted his cum into her hungry pussy. As his breathing returned to somewhat normal, they shared tender kisses.

Dan kissed his way down her body, refreshing her nipples. His cock slipped out as he moved lower and lower. Much to their surprise, Tracy motioned him aside. Her tongue cleaned out her pussy, and Wendy sucked his cock clean.

Tracy’s cum scented mouth was shared by all three, and the men sitting close by were going crazy. Several had taken out their cocks and were jerking off at the erotic sight. The group relaxed, enjoying their wine and the sensual dancing of the other women. Dan alternately fondled the bare breasts of Holly and Tracy.

“I couldn’t help but notice the celebration taking place at this table.”

The four looked up to see a man stop at their table, looking down at the revealing cleavage. The girls looked at his handsome face and trim stature, then at the obvious bulge in his pants.

“We’re on our honeymoon!” Wendy proudly announced, displaying her wedding rings to him.

“Would it be alright if I borrowed the bride for a dance?” He asked, looking from her to Dan.

“Of course you can. My husband doesn’t mind sharing me with other men,” she said, giving Dan that devilish grin.

They watched her take his hand, leading her to the dance floor. “Wendy sure seemed eager to dance with him,” Holly observed.

“I’m certain dancing isn’t the only thing Wendy wants to do with him, and he with her.”

“She wants to fuck him?”

“We’ll soon find out.”


“I’m Wendy.” She smiled at him.

“Hi, I’m Barry.”

“Nice to meet you, Barry.”

They moved to the beat of the rock song. Wendy knew her right nipple was likely going to show soon, and she would not prevent it. She looked at his eyes, which were making her naked. Her accented moves made her nipple slip from her opening, and she continued her sultry dance.

Wendy hoped for a slow song so she could be in Barry’s arms, and moments later, she got her wish. She felt his arms caress her body as they moved. “You sure seem to be having quite a fun time,” he commented, looking down at her deep cleavage and revealing a nipple.

“We sure are! Dan and I have two extra wives for the weekend, and he’s having so much fun keeping us satisfied.”

She could feel his hands smoothing up and down her bare back, roaming more and more. She didn’t object to one hand going to her ass while the other caressed her exposed nipple and tit.

“I’m not wearing any panties,” she whispered in his ear. She felt his hand move from her breast down her stomach and under her short hem. Her stance widened as several fingers discovered her moistened slit.


“Wendy sure is playing easy to get,” Holly observed.

“She’s quickly becoming quite an easy-to-fuck, slutty wife,” Dan smiled.

Barry could feel his cock growing as two fingers easily entered her. “I imagine you’ve been watching what we’ve been doing at our table.”

“Yes, I have,” he smiled as his digits fucked her. She kissed the base of his neck, which soon led to them kissing. Her heart was bursting, needing to be satisfied.

“My husband had been fingering my pussy and making me so horny for fucking.”

“Maybe I should do something about you being so horny.”

“I was hoping you’d offer. Dan is such a good husband to me. I think he makes me horny on purpose so that I need a good fucking, then suggests I should find someone like you to fuck me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.