25 August 2007 - Cover

25 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and Wendy continue their honeymoon in Niagara Falls with unexpected and sensual results.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy woke up to the wonderful sensation of Holly licking her pussy. Dan soon opened his eyes to the girls sharing his cock. Their day began with Dan fucking Wendy doggy while she licked Holly’s pussy.

“I never thought I’d need a change of clothes. I have a super sexy dress I’d like to wear for you and Dan,” Holly mentioned.

“If you’ll spend the day with us after we eat breakfast, we could drive you home to grab a few things,” Wendy offered, much to Dan’s delight.

“I’d love to spend the day with you,” she smiled, kissing them.

“If we can get Tracy to come with us, we could go to Club Seven again, and I could drive the men crazy by fucking my three women,” Dan enticed.

“That’s a great idea!” Wendy agreed, and so did Holly.

They dressed to go for breakfast, with Wendy wearing her usual low-cut top and short skirt. “Wendy, will you wear the same dress again for me tonight? I love how your nipple keeps showing; it’s very sexy,” Holly asked.

“I have the same dress in a different pattern. I’m sure a nipple or two will be happy to make an appearance,” she kidded, and they laughed.

Dan and Wendy needed a coffee fix, so they ate at the Tim Horton’s in the hotel. He sat between his brides and taking longer to eat his breakfast, he kept both hands busy inside their pussies.

“I wish we had Tracy’s phone number. I’d like to confirm she still wants to be with us and can possibly get an earlier start to our sexy fun,” Wendy mentioned.

“Instead of waiting for her to call us, let’s go to the restaurant and see if someone there can call her for us.”

“That’s a good idea, Dan.”

“Holly, I want to make sure that you’re comfortable with Tracy joining us. We met her and offered her our sexy fun before we met you,” Wendy explained.

“That’s quite alright. As long as I get plenty of fucking from my weekend husband, it would also be interesting to sample another pussy.”

Their meals were completed, and they walked hand in hand to the Canyon Club. “It doesn’t open until noon,” Holly commented on the business hours.

Dan noticed a worker inside and tapped on the door to get her attention. He explained that they were supposed to meet Tracy today, and asked if she could give them her phone number or call her, asking Tracy to call Wendy. She agreed, and they sat on a nearby bench awaiting her call.

Dan was all smiles, sitting between his two lovelies. Holding their hands, they let their pose relax, affording those passing by a view of their bare pussies. They waited and began to think Tracy wasn’t interested after all.

Minutes later, Wendy’s phone chirped, and she answered it. She nodded to them that it was Tracy. She asked her if she was still interested in getting together with them.

Yes, Wendy, I would.”

“That is great news, thank you. Tracy, I want to make it clear to you that Dan is going to fuck you, and I’m going to eat your pussy.”

Yes, I know, and I want to be with you both,” she replied.

“Good to hear. We have a beautiful and sensual girlfriend who is Dan’s weekend wife, and she’ll be joining us. Her name is Holly, and I know we’ll all have lots of sexy fun together.”

“I thought it would be just us three, but I don’t want to ruin your plans.”

“Tracy, I’d like you to wear your sexiest clothes for Dan and me. Also, maybe bring a few extras in case you decide to spend the night in bed with us. Holly is already staying, and can you imagine all the sexy fun we three women can have with my husband.”

“See you soon.” Tracy said she’d meet them in the lobby of the hotel in an hour.”

“That’s enough time for you to drive me home to get my dress and a few other things,” Holly suggested.

Holly marvelled at the sight of Dan’s red Shelby Mustang. Though the back seat was small, Wendy and Holly chose to sit there and enjoy each other’s company. He tried to concentrate on driving as they kissed and fondled each other’s tits.

Holly was quick to exchange her low top and short skirt for another one. She showed Wendy her sexy dress to wear for Dan and packed a small overnight bag. “Thank you, Wendy. I’m so excited to spend the day with you and Dan.”

In the car, they returned to the hotel and waited for Tracy. She soon arrived wearing a low-cut pink tank top and a white, short pleated skirt. “Those legs of yours are much too sexy to be hidden by long hems or pants,” Wendy commented.

Tracy hesitantly greeted them, accepting a hug and kisses from them, and was introduced to Holly. “I hope I look okay for you,” she said, eyeing Dan.

“You look stunningly beautiful!” He complimented her figure and clothing selection.

“Now Dan has two wives for the weekend, making three, and we’re all dressed so very sexy,” Wendy said, embracing Tracy. Holly also accepted Tracy as a new friend, imagining the taste of her teenage pussy.


Tracy walked timidly into their hotel room, immediately noticing the king-sized bed. She expected Dan to begin seducing her and fucking her.

“I can tell that you’re nervous, and it’s alright. We thought we’d do some more sightseeing, and you can grow more comfortable being with Dan,” Wendy suggested.

“Thank you, Wendy, for your understanding,” and they hugged.

Dan took Tracy in his arms. “I want you to feel comfortable being with me. Of course, I’d like to make love with you, but if it doesn’t happen, then that’s okay too, because I will have made a new friend.”

“Thank you, Dan,” she said, hugging him and accepting a kiss. Then she guided his hand onto her left breast. “I’m looking forward to us being together also.”

Wendy joined them in a three-way hug, her hand smoothing over Tracy’s small ass. She raised the hem of her skirt and noticed her white cloth panties. Wendy grasped the waistband and slid it down her legs.

“Dan’s women never wear panties and always show their tits and pussy in public,” Wendy said. Tracy used Wendy’s shoulder for support as her panties slipped clear of her shoes.


The new group of friends ventured out to see more attractions, sometimes being able to walk four abreast. Dan alternated holding hands with the three.

Wendy asked for suggestions on where to visit. “I hardly ever tour around; I live here,” Holly reasoned.

“Have you been to the wax museums?” Tracy asked.

“Yes, we have, but we didn’t see all there was inside. Let’s go again; I think there’s something unusual you haven’t noticed about Dan,” Wendy mentioned.

Inside Tussaud’s Waxworks, Dan led them in the opposite direction to view the displays. More pictures were taken, including those of Tom Cruise, Michael Jackson, Tiger Woods, and others.

Dan stopped by a certain display. Oh, I recognize him, that’s Tom Hanks when he played Forrest Gump,” Holly mentioned. Wendy smiled as Dan sat on the bench beside Forrest.

“Excuse me, may I please have some chocolate?” He asked, then looked at Holly and Tracy.

“Oh my god, it didn’t even occur to me! Dan, you and Tom Hanks are twins!” Holly cried out.

“Look, it’s Tom Hanks sitting beside Forrest Gump!” Someone yelled, and a small crowd gathered to take pictures of him. Dan again had to explain that he was his lookalike.

Holly and Tracy were excited to find out that their lover looked so much like the famous actor. They happily posed with Dan and Tom as Wendy took their pictures.

“I didn’t get the connection,” Holly admitted.

“And neither did I,” Tracy added. Holly and Tracy now had more appreciative regard for Dan.


They spent the afternoon seeing the sights of Niagara Falls. They paired off as different couples, with Dan paying more attention to Tracy. Her heart would quicken when Wendy or Holly held her hand. She felt more at ease with the girls, with soft kisses and a casual breast touch accepted.

“People that see us kissing and holding hands will think we’re lesbians,” she said to Wendy and Holly.

“And being thought of as a sensual-looking lesbian would be a bad thing?” Holly countered in a friendly manner.

The day was growing very hot, and a shaded park was welcomed for a rest. Now, Dan, had three sensual-looking women with relaxed poses to show off their bare pussies, and he took several pictures of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.