Horny I, II, III, & IV
Book 4

 

Erotica Sex Story: Book 4 - Short stories in the horny series!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

My name is Steve and I have a real problem I have the hots for my mom!

It’s just the two of us, dad died as an advisor in Syria.

That happened five years ago mom seems over the pain of losing a husband who didn’t even have a gun to defend himself when the guy with the sweater vest bomb killed himself and 47 others including my dad.

Hear name is Catherine, but I call her Cathy or Mom. She is 33, a gorgeous redhead with a figure reminiscent of Madonna when she was in her prime, she’s 5ft5.

I am 16 but I feel older and I’m 6ft tall with the exact same shade of red hair and she has. We both have blue eyes, but hers are very beautiful!

Her father, my grandpa Jeff, died leaving an estate was $12 million with only a wife (who took half) and three kids (each getting a third of the other half), leaving us comfortable, financially speaking. Catherine’s trust estate is earning $105,000 a year without touching the principal,

We both have cars, but not luxury cars. I have a Toyota Camry two years old and she has a baby blue Ford Focus, almost as pretty as she is.

For a widow, she dresses like a model instead of a mom.

Her only vice is that she may decide to open a bottle of wine and not let it go to waste.

She offered me a glass which I tried but it almost made me sick, and she laughed, with me ... not at me!

Nowadays when she does that, I grab a couple of Coke Zero, and sit by her with the TV on but try to have a conversation so that she doesn’t drink too fast.

The last time I tried that this is what happened:

With the whole six-pack of Coke Zero in my hand, I pulled one from the plastic ring and downed it all in one gulp!

As you all know when you do that within 30 seconds you are going to give out a nice big BURP!

She laughed out loud and said, “Come over and sit next to me please, honey?”

We had always had at least one foot of distance between each other, but if I can slow down her drinking, I would do just about anything

I stood up and moved over and dropped resulting in us close enough to kiss!

No no no, you might be hot for your mom, but do not kiss her or make any romantic or sexual foray.

She had her screw top bottle of wine between her legs. She grabbed it and put it on the floor and said to me, “Come on honey, get a little closer. I’ve been lonely lately, maybe even horny!”

“From me?”

“No no no no, nothing like that. Did I ever tell you about the night that your father and I conceived you?”

“No, I don’t remember that but you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.