Horny I, II, III, & IV
Book 3

 

Erotica Sex Story: Book 3 - Short stories in the horny series!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

My wife has a sister and she must have at least E or maybe F cups,

After that they’re both very similar:

Beautiful Coal black hair, both are 5ft8 And they both love wearing short tight dresses!

In comparison, my wife Sylvia is a solid C cup, and she is three years older than Teresa!

My name is Samuel I’m a blond with blue eyes,

Amazingly Teresa isn’t married, not even dating anybody.

We’ve been married a year and haven’t started our family yet.

Sylvia wanted to wait a few years and of course I was eager for her to start.

I am not a misogynist, I’m just eager and Sylvia is a hellcat in the sack.

I am an executive at a brewery, five miles from where we live. It’s a great job and makes great money!

Lately, when I get home I find Teresa over and they’re sitting and talking about nothing in particular at least that’s how it sounded!

Teresa always starts the conversation with, “Are you sure you don’t have a brother I could date and get married and have kids with?”

“No dear, I have three sisters if you happen to swing that way!”

My wife always gives me a look when I start to flirt with her, so after putting down my suitcase and loosening my tie, I found a spot between the two of them.

Sylvia took my arm and pulled me towards her, obviously being very territorial.

“Syl,” Teresa said, “I don’t want to get too old before I have kids. Would you loan me to him?”

“Terry, he is mine and mine alone, please respect that?”

“I guess that’s my cue to leave,” my hot and stacked sister-in-law got up to leave.

Sylvia held me down not letting me be gentlemanly even one iota.

After she left Sylvia turned on me and said, “You don’t have to look at her like that, I already have an inferiority complex because of her.”.

“You have got to be kidding you are both beautiful and she happens to be a little bustier than you, what’s the big deal?”

“It’s not fair,” she was quick to say. I only have C cups and she looks like a slut with those G cups she has!”

“Am I in trouble?”

“No,” she said getting up and bringing me in with her walking into our bedroom.

“Would you make love to me please?”

“We haven’t even had dinner yet?” I was quick to remind her.

“Make love to me now or never make love to me again?”

“Are you really giving me an ultimatum after practically shoving your own sister out the door?”

“I’m sorry, how about this. You make love to me and call me Teresa all you want and then come inside and fill me up.”

“Have you started taking prescription medicine?” I asked her.

“Pretty please, Sammy-poo?”

She, very slowwwly, undressed herself until she was completely naked.

“Oh my god you’re so fucking beautiful, how did I ever manage to end up with you?”

Don’t you remember, my daddy said he wanted his four daughters to get married, the oldest first, then the next one, and the next one, but Teresa hasn’t gotten married and hasn’t even been trying, saying that all the good ones are married!”

“Should I start looking for a guy for her?” I said getting myself undressed.

“That’s a great idea. Why not somebody from Coors?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.