Horny I, II, III, & IV - Cover

Horny I, II, III, & IV

 

Book 1

Erotica Sex Story: Book 1 - Short stories in the horny series!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

My dad comes home from work either dead tired or energized like that bunny in the commercials.

When he’s the bunny, right after dinner he and mom head upstairs and fuck without regard to whoever else is in the house. Most of the time that’s me and my brother.

I don’t know about him but the whole time I am hearing mom scream, I’m jacking off trying to cum before dad does. You can tell because he screams.

When he comes home dead tired he doesn’t stop for dinner and usually drops off in my sister’s bed, since she’s off to college. Also, when he’s tired, I doubt you could wake him up with a jackhammer right outside the room.

He doesn’t come home at all for the weekends sometimes, that’s the nature of oil field work.

My name is Thomas, I’m 18 and my brother is Terry (Short for Terrance, which he hates!) Is 17.

It was Saturday and we had had dinner and we’re up in our rooms, when I heard my mother calling my name.

I got up, put on some sweats without a shirt knocked and walked in

“Shut the door please Tommy,” she asked stripping naked. “You had to hear us when he comes home sometimes. He’s like an animal! But tonight, he won’t be coming home and I’m really horny.”

“What do you expect me to do about?”

“Silly boy, I want you to fuck me pretending that you are your father!”

“Say what?”

“Please, for me! it’s been over two days and your father has got me on some kind of a primal schedule that at this very moment I need a big hard dick inside my pussy and somebody who knows how to use it.”

“How do you know that I know what I’m doing?”

“You’re a good-looking boy Tommy who keeps himself in good shape just like your father and I picked you because I want you to fuck me and cum inside me just like your father does.”

My instincts told me to stay and do has she asked, so I dropped my sweats on my boxers getting a whistle of appreciation.

“That’s bigger than your father’s,” she said.

I think she was saying that just motivate me and it worked.

“Does he do anything before?”

“You mean foreplay? Your father doesn’t know what that word means, what do you usually do?”

“Most girls... Women like to be lubricated before I put myself inside them, so I perform oral sex on them!”

“Do me!”

Fortunately, she shaved so all I needed to do was spread her legs apart enough to get my face inside there and what I was doing she seemed to appreciate although not as loudly as she appreciates dad.

After she had two medium sized orgasms, I opened the door and yelled at my brother to come to mom’s room!

“We promised each other if this ever happened we would share you... Is that all right?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.