Tumblr Cousin - Cover

Tumblr Cousin

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Bob went home from college at Thanksgiving he knew there would be visitors for dinner. What he didn't know was that they would include his cousin, Cassie. He hadn't seen her in years and she was all grown up. She looked really familiar and it puzzled him until he realized he'd seen her more recently than he thought. It turned out he'd seen her on one of the Tumblr blogs he frequented because he didn't have time for a girlfriend. It also turned out she didn't know that picture was out there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Slow  

We had breakfast, during which time I tried to explain how I felt about all this. It was like talking to a brick wall. Lori’s response was, “We’re just having a little fun, Bobby. Don’t take things so seriously.”

I insisted on going out and drove them around town, showing them this and that. It was silly because I knew they weren’t interested in where the Sonic drive in was, or the ATM I used. For most of it they just nattered on like girls do. Cassie did tell me to stop at Walgreens, saying she needed to get some personal items. Lori went in with her and I waited in the car, trying to figure out what to do.

I got an idea.

I took them to the student union, where there were pool tables and a bowling alley. It was still open, even though it was spring break. Lots of people stay at school during spring break, especially if they’re poor, like me, and can’t go off to some exotic place to have fun. So there were some guys hanging out and, as I expected, they were very interested in two good looking girls.

I explained they were my sister and cousin, sending the message that nothing serious was going to happen, but the guys didn’t care. They wanted to play pool, or have the girls watch them play video games, stuff like that. And it worked! Both girls loved all the attention, soaking it up like sponges. I guess it felt different to have college guys all over them, rather than boys their own age.

Why I thought this would be a good idea escapes me. I wasn’t thinking too clearly, at that point. All I could think about was getting the girls’ attention away from me for a while.

When we got home both girls were all giggly and a little hyper. We weren’t in the house for two minutes before Lori said, “I am so horny!”

“Me, too,” said Cassie. Turning to me she tried to be a vamp. “Wanna fool around?”

“We are not going to have sex!” I said.

“I know, I know,” she said. “You’ve made that so clear you’re starting to sound like my parents.”

“Good,” I said. “No sex.”

“We get it,” said Cassie. “So what do you do when you’re with a college girl and you don’t want to have sex with her?”

“Take her home?” I suggested.

“Surely you fool around on dates,” said Cassie. “And there are ways to get each other off without having sex... right?”

“You already know that,” I said.

“Well then let’s do that!” she said, brightly. She turned to my sister.

“Want to learn how to give a guy a hummer?”

“Give me a break, here,” I groaned.

“How about we give you a blow job instead,” grinned Cassie.

You can only resist for so long before you just don’t have the strength any longer. Ten minutes later I was lying on my bed, naked, with two equally naked, horny girls hovering over my prick. My prick wasn’t tired. Oh, no.

Cassie sounded like one of my professors as she talked Lori through the whole process. I thought it would be a disaster, but a guy can tell when a girl likes what she’s doing when he’s in her mouth.

Cassie had liked what she was doing... and so did Lori.

“Okay. To get him to cum you have to speed up,” said Cassie, hovering over the cocksucker attached to my manhood. “It’s easier to use your hand a little bit. That’s right, just like that. Okay, now when he cums you’ll feel it in your mouth. Don’t panic. Just swallow it as quick as you can. I left it in my mouth and it was weird. Don’t worry, it doesn’t taste bad at all. I promise. Just don’t think about it too much.”

Lori did everything her cousin told her to. I used the term “cocksucker” before, and it wasn’t to deride my sister. She did love sucking cock, or at least my cock, though I suspected there would be many a happy guy in her future. She had chosen to be a cocksucker and she applied herself to it with an intensity that was impossible not to reward.

“Fuck that’s good!” I gasped, “rewarding” her as best I could.

When I came I sort of neglected to tell her it was going to happen. I think that’s because my mind was blown by the fact that I wished Lori had been doing this for years. She stiffened when she felt it, but then I heard her swallow a couple of times. I could actually feel her swallow as the suction on my shaft intensified briefly. She stayed on, too, until she got no more of that taste out of my penis. She finally raised up, grinning.

“I can’t believe I like the taste of Bobby’s cum!”

“I can’t believe how horny I am from watching you taste it,” panted Cassie. “Did you bring Jack?”

“Of course,” said Lori. “I didn’t know what was going to happen, but I never leave home without Jack.”

She hopped up and went to her suitcase, pulling from it the same dildo I’d seen her fuck herself with while I was jerking off for Cassie on Skype. Apparently she’d named it Jack, but I decided not to inquire. I didn’t want to distract them. What guy wants to get in the way of watching a girl doing herself with a dildo?

The problem, as it turned out, was that watching Cassie do that, lying on the bed beside me, and then watching her share it with Lori, who did the same thing, got me going again and I got hard.

Cassie noticed and wanted to do the same thing she’d done before, rub her naked pussy all over it. I knew what would happen if we did that, though, so instead I lay beside her and pushed my finger into her as far as I could, wiggling it around. I added sucking on her nipples to the mix, which was something new for her. I got the web of my hand involved on her clit and wrenched what looked like a pretty good orgasm out of her while Lori just fucked the dickens out of her pussy with that dildo.

That left me with a boner, of course, so after both girls were satisfied I punished them by standing beside the bed and jerking off. I say punished because, once again, I shot my spooge on a girl intentionally. Two girls, actually.

This time Lori wasn’t upset about it. Not at all.

Neither was Cassie.

I just really wish they hadn’t rubbed their hands through it... and then rubbed their wet pussies with my spunk.


Now it sounds like these girls were just reacting to various stimuli, not thinking about much of anything except spreading their sexual wings. And that’s what I thought. But I was wrong. There was most definitely a method to their madness, as I learned about later that evening.

They wanted to play again. “Like last time,” said Cassie, referring to our most recent involvement.

Once we were all “het up” as my grandfather might have called it, Cassie got up and retrieved what she - and Lori - had shopped for at Walgreens.

Those “personal items” she had been talking about... consisted of a box of condoms.

“I know you don’t want to,” she moaned, “but I have to find out what it’s like. I’ve wanted to do this with you for years, Bobby, years! Please? You don’t have to go in all the way. Just enough so I can feel like it happened. I can’t stand not knowing what it’s like, Bobby.”

I said I was tired, didn’t I? They just wore my resistance down.

I won’t say what brand the condoms were. I don’t want to get sued or something. I’ll just say they’d chosen an ultra thin model that said it was like not having anything between you and her at all.

They wanted to apply it and did so together. You’d think it would cool a guy down to have two girls arguing over whether they were doing it right or wrong and referring to the way they learned to do it on a banana in Miss Timmons’ health class. But it didn’t. If anything, it just made me harder.

I actually did try to only go in a little bit, once Cassie was spread out in front of me, her breasts heaving and her eyes rolling. And I would have only gone in a little, too, if she hadn’t slammed her hips up off the bed and gobbled up my entire cock in one lunge.

I admit it. I just gave up and fucked her then. I think I was a little crazy at that point, because I pounded her like I haven’t pounded any other woman. I basically mauled her, rolling around on top of her like she was one of those big air-filled exercise balls, while I jabbed my prick into her over and over again. This wasn’t ‘making love’. I fucked her, plain and simple. I was just lucky that she’d wanted this for so long that, when it finally happened, it exceeded her expectations nicely and she came hard, squealing and gasping and yelling just before I erupted into that ultra thin condom.

I have to say it really did feel like there wasn’t anything between us.

Of course that could be because, when I pulled out, there was a two inch split in the thing and only the lower third of my penis was shrouded in anything at all. Her pussy wept pearly cum as we both stared at it.

“It broke!” squeaked Cassie.

“Oh fuuuuuck,” groaned Lori, who’d been masturbating beside us. I imagine she didn’t even have to move her fingers in the process, because I was making that bed bounce like a trampoline.

“Your sperm is in me,” gasped Cassie. She flopped down, staring at the ceiling as her hand came to rub at her milky pussy lips. “Bobby’s sperm is in me,” she whispered.


I’d say things got crazy at that point, but it would be a lie.

They didn’t get crazy because they were already crazy.

Cassie didn’t care that the condom had broken. In fact, Cassie was happy the condom had broken. What makes that crazy is that she wasn’t happy because there was the possibility she might get pregnant. She didn’t want to get pregnant, not at all. But she craved the completion of sex as it was meant to be. In her mind, fate had decreed that my semen would be the first to enter her body and become one with her. It was some kind of romantic fantasy, and it completely ignored the complications it could cause, but there it was. Cassie had dreamed of me spurting in her, and now her dream had come true.

Lori’s response to this was just as insane. Maybe “insane” is harsh, but you be the judge. Basically, her reaction was, “Well, you’re not putting that thing in me, not if that’s going to happen!” That she was referring to the broken condom was clear when she went on. “Not now, anyway. Maybe someday, when it won’t matter if that happens.”

Isn’t that insane? I mean she obviously thought there would come a day when “it didn’t matter” if I spunked her pussy!

The reason things didn’t get weird was because the girls refused to let things get weird.

My protestations that I’d been right, and that we shouldn’t have done it fell on deaf ears - two sets of them.

“Stuff like that happens,” said Cassie, who was dressed again and sitting in an easy chair. “They warn you about that in classes. It’s not your fault, Bob.”

“My point exactly!” I yelped.

“It was so hot,” said Lori. “It looked and sounded like you were killing each other, but I’d definitely do it.” She frowned. “Except for the breaking condom part.”

For them it was the pinnacle of why they’d wanted to come in the first place. They were living the dream.

I, on the other hand, was afraid it could turn into a nightmare.


I took them out to eat at a really good Italian restaurant in town. The fact that they were so relaxed, that nothing that had happened bothered them in any way, made it difficult for me to keep feeling bad about it. It’s not that I changed my mind about how wrong it all was. It just didn’t seem to have caused any harm. Assuming all that sperm I blasted in Cassie hadn’t found and overpowered an egg. She insisted it hadn’t, that it was the wrong time of month for something like that to happen, but when you’re a guy, you can go from ecstatic to be spurting a woman full, to desperately hoping you haven’t... spurted a woman full... if you get my drift.

The point of all this is that my fear of having gotten Cassie pregnant managed to give me the strength to resist hazarding it again until the final night they were there. This is not to say nothing happened. I ate pussy like a starving man and I got my dick sucked more in the next couple of days than I had my entire life before that. Of course that wasn’t hard, but you get the idea. Jack got a workout, too, as did my fingers.

That last night, though, I couldn’t hold her off anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.