Tumblr Cousin
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Bob went home from college at Thanksgiving he knew there would be visitors for dinner. What he didn't know was that they would include his cousin, Cassie. He hadn't seen her in years and she was all grown up. She looked really familiar and it puzzled him until he realized he'd seen her more recently than he thought. It turned out he'd seen her on one of the Tumblr blogs he frequented because he didn't have time for a girlfriend. It also turned out she didn't know that picture was out there.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Slow  

Now I know the majority of readers would think that I’d hop right on that bandwagon and let a beautiful young woman ‘experiment’ with my raging boner, especially since such boners developed, occasionally, because of the girl in question.

But let’s be reasonable, here. Thinking about committing even a minor form of incest is a big step and while my sister had had a month to get “normalized” to the idea of playing with her brother’s prick just to get a little experience, all I’d done was stroke said prick while feeling mildly guilty about imagining Lori or Cassie doing the stroking.

Life is complicated, isn’t it?

So we didn’t whip it out in the car so she could jack me off while I followed our parents down the interstate. Nor did we make plans to sneak off somewhere so I could drop trou and let the purple-headed yogurt-slinger out and she could fall to her knees to do some exploring.

Instead, she asked some questions about erections, mostly about why guys got them and what happened to one if you did nothing about it. Then she started talking about the conversations she and Cassie’d had online. They never wrote about things sexual. Both knew that emails are forever. Instead they chatted “face to face” on Skype, usually after bedtime. On that platform they felt safe talking about intimate things.

Such as how Cassie had already decided I was the man she was going to sacrifice her virginity to. She had made that decision when she was fourteen, by the way, waaaay back when. Seeing what she had already decided would be the first to enter her snug, little pussy had only added rebar and cement to the previous idea.

Lori was openly puzzled about how she’d come to feel that being ‘sort of intimate’ with me seemed entirely normal. She was fully cognizant about the tabooness of anything more than a friendly hug or kiss on the cheek between siblings. At the same time, like many people (including at least one president of the United States) she thought of anything other than full vaginal intercourse as “not sex” in some sense. That falls under the “I believe this because I want to believe it, rather than because of any rational basis for doing so” rationale. And she knew that. But the fact that she wanted to believe learning about pricks by examining her brother’s wasn’t incest, had somehow made the thought of doing that... okay. As long as we didn’t “have sex” then she wasn’t doing anything wrong.

And if it happened, she got to not-do-anything-wrong with a man she could trust, under conditions that were safe, both physically and psychologically.

That’s how she thought of it.

As for me? Well, I’d already had those fantasies in which Lori wanted to ‘experiment’.

Except in my fantasies, she sat on my cock and rocked, having orgasms until I blasted her full of dangerous brother spunk.

And then had to deal with the guilt I felt about having those fantasies.


I’m sure you can understand my reluctance to let Lori do any experimenting. While she trusted me, I wasn’t so trusting of myself. Not that I was afraid I’d rape her. I’d never do anything like that. But I’ve been with more than one woman who, at the outset, didn’t plan on having sex with me and then, in the heat of the moment, changed her mind. That’s why, ladies, guys try so hard to get you going. About the only control I’d exerted in those cases was to get a condom on my cock once she changed her mind.

The ride home took four hours. Lori slept for some of it, and we listened to music when we could find a channel we both liked. The rest of the time was spent talking, much of it as described already. I won’t go into detail on the chats she had with Cassie. All that’s important for the telling of this story is that she made it clear that Cassie was smitten with me and, at least in her mind, sexually available to me, and that, somehow, that had affected my sister to the point that she felt something oddly similar. Maybe best friends get similar desires by osmosis.

Had I just stayed a day or two and then gone back to college, who knows what might have happened. Or, to be more nearly correct, not happened. But of course my parents wanted me to stay as long as possible. And I had nothing to do back at campus. The dorms were closed but I had my own place. Even so, it was between semesters and nobody would be around.

So I stayed, which meant I got to be in my old room and slept there every night for almost two weeks.

About three days after the reunion, hours after the parents had gone to bed, Lori came to my door. She didn’t tap on it, as would have been required in our younger days. Instead she just opened it and stepped inside. I was reading something for pleasure, for once. She had on a yellow T shirt that not only advertised her stiff nipples, but was thin enough I could see dark circles through it around those nipples.

“Cassie’s on Skype and she wants to talk to you,” she whispered. I looked at her empty hands. “In my room,” she added.

So I got up, wearing the running shorts I never ran in but now wore as pajamas at home (Mom bought them for me), and followed my sister to her room. That T shirt teased me, showing me the shape of her butt, but not much else. Once we were in her room she closed the door softly and pointed to her computer, which was on her pillow. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, leaning over to where I thought the camera might be able to see me.

Cassie was sitting on her bed, based on the headboard visible behind her. She was sitting up, rather than leaning back, which suggested she was cross-legged with the computer in her lap. All that was decided on some subliminal level, though, because what my conscious mind was paying attention to was the teddy Cassie was wearing.

It was light blue, consisting of a jacket that might as well have not been there. The bra was a little darker than the jacket and fairly bulged with soft looking breasts. Her hair was down, lying on her shoulders, and it contrasted with the blue in a delightful way.

“Hi,” she said, as if she were completely clothed.

“Hi,” I said. “You look nice.”

“Really?”

“Really,” I said.

“You’re the first man to see me in this,” she said. “Except for Daddy.”

“I hope he has a strong heart,” I said.

She smiled.

“Lori tried to get me to take the bra off. I couldn’t do that. If I did that I’d be all but naked.”

I felt Lori hovering over me on my right side but didn’t look at her. I couldn’t take my eyes off of Cassie.

“You’d look good that way, too,” I said.

Her blush started between those breasts and flowed upwards like a stain on her white skin.

“I’ll wear this again if you Skype me from college,” she tempted.

“Suddenly I’m all afire to Skype you,” I admitted.

Her grin was both genuine and joyous. Then it faded.

“I know I’m just a kid,” she said.

“You don’t look like any kid I ever met,” I said.

I felt Lori’s hand on my shoulder. I didn’t realize it was her left hand or that she did that so she could brace herself as she leaned down so her right hand could get to the front of my shorts.

This time her hand didn’t just land there. It grabbed there, just long enough to locate and grasp the outline of my rock hard cock.

“He’s telling the truth,” she said. “He’s got a boner!”

Cassie’s face went through half a dozen changes.

“Really?”

“Honest,” said my sister. Then, to me, “Show it to her, Bobby.”

Finally I looked over at her.

“I’m not flashing Cassie on Skype,” I said.

“Oh, come on,” moaned Lori. “Okay. You don’t have to pull your shorts down, but at least stand up and let us see what the front of your shorts look like.”

“Give me a break,” I said, restraining a grin.

“No, you give us a break,” insisted my sister.

I looked at the screen.

“I’ll talk to you later, okay?”

She nodded, eagerly.

I got up and found Lori between me and the door. She was looking avidly at the front of my shorts.

“OMG. It’s sticking out a mile, Bobby! You have to let her see that.”

“Good night, Lori,” I said, with as much dignity as I could. “Good night Cassie,” I said over my shoulder.

“Night!” I heard Cassie’s voice issue from the computer.

Lori brushed by me and plopped on the bed. I turned to leave and, just as my hand contacted her doorknob, she called to me softly.

“Bobby?”

Like an idiot I turned and there she was, a grin on her face, holding the computer out so I could see the screen. Which meant the camera could see me.

So Cassie got to see that obscene tent in my shorts after all.


Lori didn’t come get me for two more nights. I’d have expected her to do this every night I was home, but somehow they managed to survive on an every-other-day basis. This time started out just as before. She came in wearing a T shirt, this time one with the logo of a band on it, and told me Cassie wanted to say hi on Skype.

When we got to her room, though, instead of waiting for me to go in, she went to the bed and climbed on it. The T shirt pulled up and there was my baby sister’s bare ass with a very cute pussy peeking out below it. That happened really fast, though, and if I hadn’t been watching she’d have gotten away with doing it without me seeing.

It got better... or worse, depending on how you look at it... when I sat down and found Cassie wearing a man’s long-sleeved shirt that was unbuttoned from top to bottom. About a foot of creamy unblemished skin was exposed, including maybe a third of the inside slopes of her breasts.

“Hi,” she said. Somehow she managed, in that outfit, to sound as shy as shy could be.

“You make a habit of looking nice, I see,” I said.

Her smile finished the job that the two of them had started and my prick stuck straight out from my groin. I felt and then saw Lori’s hand slide around my hip to locate and squeeze said prick.

“He’s hard again,” she said, crowding over so her face would be in front of the camera. “I think he really likes us.”

“Of course I really like you,” I growled. Her hand had stayed a little longer this time.

“Can we actually see it tonight?” asked Lori. “Pleease?”

“Why do you want to corrupt your poor, innocent cousin?” I asked.

“Actually,” said Cassie, “I’m the one who’s been badgering her to get you to do that.”

I could tell it had taken a lot of bravery for her to admit that. It had taken a lot of bravery for her to dress the way she’d been dressing for me, too.

“It’s really not that impressive,” I said.

“Liar,” said Lori. “We’ve seen it. We just didn’t get to see it very long.”

“Bobby?” Cassie’s voice sounded... odd. I just looked at her. “You were right. I was at the mall today with some of my friends and a guy named Jack who I know from school came up to us. He said he had something to show me so I went with him to his car. When we got there he turned around and his dick was hanging out of his zipper. It wasn’t hard, exactly, but it was kind of long. He said Tiffany had shown him the picture on Tumblr and that what he was showing me would make me squeal.”

“Did any of the other girls go with you?” I asked, tensing up.

“No. He said it was private.”

“What happened then?” I asked.

“I kicked him in the balls,” she said, a little defiantly.

“Good for you,” I said.

“He’ll probably print out the picture and show it all over the school,” she said, sounding sad.

“Remember what I told you. If you want to, you can threaten to sue Tiffany over breach of privacy since you didn’t give her permission to publish the photograph. You could probably also file a complaint and get the photo taken down from that one site, but if it’s been reblogged there’s no way to know how many other places it has ended up. But if you threaten her maybe she’ll bring pressure to bear on him.”

“I doubt it. Tiffany thinks she can do whatever she wants. That’s why nobody likes her anymore.”

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“My folks will probably find out and I’ll be grounded until I go to college,” she said. “If they let me go at all.”

“You were just goofing off and somebody took an unauthorized picture,” I said. “Just tell them the truth.”

“I guess. Bobby?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you ever look at that picture?”

I had to decide whether to lie or not. It was a pretty easy decision, based on what I now knew.

“Yeah, I do,” I said.

She sat there for a few seconds and then moved.

“Then I guess it won’t hurt to do this,” she said.

Her hands had gone to the edges of the shirt and, with one quick jerk, she pulled the edges apart, exposing beautiful breasts, capped with dark pink nipples. I just had time to see that those nipples were very hard before she lost her courage and covered them again. I knew she was vulnerable, so I did what I thought would ease her mind.

“Thank you,” I said. “You’re very beautiful.”

She covered her eyes with one hand, while holding the shirt together with the other.

“I’ll see you later,” I said, giving her a break.

I felt Lori move as she scrambled off the bed to get between me and the door again. I knew what she wanted, so I just stood up, letting her look at the tent in my shorts.

“That is so cool,” she sighed. Then, as if the decision was made in an instant that could never be recalled, she lifted the hem of her T shirt, exposing intentionally the fact that she had on no panties, and showing me her breasts. Her areolas were larger than Cassie’s, and dark brown. Her nipples were even darker but were just as erect as Cassie’s had been. While I knew Cassie was shaven clean down there, Lori’s pubic hair had been clipped to a filled-in V that, no doubt, matched her bikini. Her hair there was exactly the same shade of brown as her head hair. It was long enough that it hid what was below it, and between her legs.

She stood there, frozen, with a look on her face that suggested she was about to bolt, though where she might run to I had no idea. Then her hands dragged the shirt back down to cover everything.

“I can’t believe I did that,” she rasped.

“Did what?” came Cassie’s voice from the laptop, which was still sitting on Lori’s pillow.

“I showed him,” said Lori, now sounding puzzled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.