Four Generations of Fucking Sexy Women
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Grant is 60 years old. He scores with all four generations of the same family - Brigid (17 yrs), Kate (35 yrs), Anne (50 yrs) and Alice (65 yrs). The three older generations are quite sexual and know about each other's sexual liaisons, but none know about Brigid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

“Yes ... I’m leaving”.

“This wonderful man is taking me upstairs to fuck me senseless with his beautiful big cock” Alice taunted her former classmates with.

For effect I withdrew her damp tiny lace panties from my coat pocket and dangled them from my fingers after giving them a sniff. The looks and sounds of shock and indignation from our audience were priceless - little had changed in their attitudes towards Alice in the intervening fifty years.

I pulled her into a passionate tongue filled kiss with the hand holding her panties resting at the back of her neck.

When we broke the kiss, they were gone.

“Shall we ... I want to be fucked” she whispered.


Alice was my date for the evening ... organised by her daughter Anne who had been one of my recent sexual partners. Alice was going to be the fourth member of this family of beautiful women that I had fucked in the last few months.

I had already fucked three other members of Alice’s family - Anne (50 yr old daughter), Kate (35 yr old granddaughter) and Brigid (17 yr old great-granddaughter). The age gaps told me that these women were quite wild in their teenage years.

Alice was to attend a fifty year school class reunion dinner. With her mother divorced, and not seeing anyone at the moment, Anne suggested that I could escort her mother to the dinner.

When we met for the first time at Anne’s place ... we hit it off right away. She was a very beautiful and funny lady, and I found my eyes surveying her quite beautiful charms on many occasions. I got caught a number of times by one or both of them.

Alice knew that I was fucking her daughter. Anne told me that she had shared that information with her mother, resulting in some good natured teasing all round.

The reunion dinner was to be held at the Hilton Hotel Grand Ballroom.

When I picked up Alice for the evening, Anne slipped me a room card key saying “Look after her tonight ... I’ll see you both in the morning”. Alice saw the passing of the key and commented “I’m sure that we will”.

Well that was settled - Alice and I would be getting intimate tonight.

She looked wonderful ... a beautiful clinging black dress that showcased her figure to perfection. It had a plunging neckline leaving no doubts about the absence of a bra, with a hemline that was positioned just above the knee. On her sexy feet she wore black strappy high heels. Her perfume was amazing, and tantalising.

Her body was the thing that amazed me - she was 65 years old but had the body of a women at least 20 years her junior. She had told me that one of her ex-husbands had footed the bill for a plastic surgery bonanza that had increased her bust size to a DD cup, and had shaved years off her already beautiful facial features.

“You look so delicious ... so beautiful” I told her as we entered the limo to travel to the Hilton.

“Thank you sir ... you are quite handsome yourself”.

She sat close to me on the journey there, her hip against mine, holding my hand with her perfectly manicured soft small one.


The dinner went well - she was the talk of the dinner. She looked so much younger than her classmates, and I caught both appreciative and catty comments.

Returning from the bathroom part way through the night she pressed something damp into my hand under the table.

“This is what you have done to me”.

I lifted it to my nose, catching a waft of her arousal.

“Sensational” I told her. She smiled at my reaction, and the total obliviousness of the people also seated the the table with us. I slipped her tiny lacy panties into my coat pocket.

Cheekily I told her “Maybe they wouldn’t be so wet if there was more to them”.

That got me a playful punch to the shoulder.

All was going good until a couple of her former class mates decided to re-ignite some of the tensions from fifty years ago.

I noted that they were the ones that hadn’t aged very well at all.

“Just ignore them ... they are so sad” I urged her as we danced closely together. I loved the feel of her big bra-free breasts pressing onto my chest.

“Yes ... you’re right” she agreed.

Adding “They’re just jealous that I have this amazing handsome man on my arm”.

And that was what set the stage for our encounter with the former bullies in the foyer of the hotel.


Arm in arm we wandered from towards the lifts.

I spotted a couple of those sad women off to the side of the foyer, chatting animatedly with a few extra people. Obviously we were the subject of those conversations. I pressed the lift call button, and whilst we waited I again took her into my arms with a very passionate and tongue-filled kiss.

I could hear gasps of disapproval, so I slipped a hand down to grab at Alice’s firm ass cheek.

The lift arrival chime sounded telling us it was time to separate our lips.

“My God ... you will have me jumping your bones right here if you keep that up” she commented.

I explained that we had had an audience ... hence the extra attentions paid to her.

She laughed, and turned towards the women ... and blew them a kiss as we stepped into the lift.


Within minutes of arriving at our room and closing the door, I had kicked off my shoes and socks, and taken off my suit jacket, tie and shirt ... leaving me in just my trousers. When Alice made a move to remove her heels I urged her to leave them on for the moment.

“I love a lady in her heels” I told her.

Alice was still dressed in her sexy dress so my next suggestion was a challenge that I thought that she would love.

“Would you do a strip for me ... as part of a lap dance ... please”.

She smiled ... she laughed and replied “Absolutely ... I would love to”.

We scoured the room, and found a chair that would be suitable. Placing it in the middle of the room, Alice asked me to take a seat whilst she found a radio station with some appropriate music. After a couple of seconds she found one that has some sensual music playing.

“Let’s get started” she purred as she started to dance around me.

I’ve had a few lap dances in my life, and for an amateur she was very good, especially when she pressed her huge bare breasts against my face, teasing my lips with her full nipples.

“Lick them ... suck them” she urged when she finally allowed me to catch one between my lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.