Four Generations of Fucking Sexy Women - Cover

Four Generations of Fucking Sexy Women

Copyright© 2017 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grant is 60 years old. He scores with all four generations of the same family - Brigid (17 yrs), Kate (35 yrs), Anne (50 yrs) and Alice (65 yrs). The three older generations are quite sexual and know about each other's sexual liaisons, but none know about Brigid.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   InLaws   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Squirting   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

I was sitting in the local fast food restaurant enjoying my lunch, and taking in the comings and goings to the busy restaurant.

I had been served by my favourite staff member Brigid. She was a petite and beautiful 18 year old teenager with a nice set of perky tits on a slim curvy body - I had seen her a couple of times in her casual gear after her shift had ended.

My name is Grant, and I had retired this year at the age of 60, so I had plenty of time on my hands. Going to lunch there was part of my weekly routine. I was currently housesitting whilst the owners were away overseas, after having completed an ensuite renovation for them before they left on their short trip.

Sitting at the table daydreaming to an extent, I was interrupted when Brigid sat opposite me. She had finished her shift and had changed into her casual clothes ... which today included a singlet top over a set of braless breasts - I could see the protrusions in the thin fabric caused by her hard little nipples.

“Hey old man” she greeted me in the jovial manner that I had come to expect from her.

“Hey sexy” I replied. She enjoyed that greeting.

“What are you doing for the rest of the afternoon?” she asked.

“Going swimming ... too hot to do anything else”.

“Do you wanna come?” I added.

She looked momentarily disappointed.

“Damn ... I don’t have a swim suit with me” she replied.

“Neither do I ... I’m gonna skinny dip”.

“Oh ... so you were wanting to see me naked?”.

“Yeh ... would be nice ... you look to have a nice body”.

She smiled back at me and stayed seated. I had expected her to leave given this turn in the conversation.

“Would you be just looking? ... or do you have other plans?” she asked.

I paused, thinking of the most appropriate response.

“You would probably need some sun tan lotion applied ... so I would probably touch parts of you”.

“Oh ... and what parts would they be?” she asked.

Feeling adventurous, and sensing she was playing with me I responded with “Every part of you”.

“You think that I would allow you ... to touch me all over?”

“My breasts? ... and my pussy?” she added with a grin on her face.

“Most certainly” I quickly replied.

She took a couple of sips of the drink that she had brought to the table.

“What else would you be touching?” she enquired.

“Your breasts ... I’d love to cup them ... play with your nipples, pinching them ... and then I’d suck them”.

“Oh” she replied.

“And I’d touch your ass ... grabbing it ... feeling its firmness”.

“And...” she prompted me.

“I’d lick and suck on your toes”.

“That’s kinky ... I’ve never had that done before” she commented.

“You don’t know what you are missing ... toes can be yummy ... and have a direct connection to the lady’s pussy” I explained.

I sat back in my chair and waited for her reaction.

That reaction took the form of another question... “Would you be touching my pussy?”

“Of course ... the best part ... lips, tongue and fingers are the best to explore delicious young pussies”.

“Pussies ... have you done this before?” she asked.

I smiled back at her, and paused.

“Well?” she asked with some impatience.

“That would be telling ... I am trusted by my friends to keep my mouth shut” I explained.

She took a few more sips of her drink. I felt a bare foot rubbing along the inside of my ankle.

“Do you have a lot of friends?” she asked.

“Maybe”

She was getting frustrated at my responses so she changed her tack.

“Would I have an orgasm?”

“Most definitely ... probably more than one” I responded.

She smiled ... and then gave a nervous laugh.

After a couple of minutes of silence she asked in a much lower tone “Would you fuck me?”

It was my turn to be silent ... and make her wait for my response. I could see her waiting with increasing impatience.

“Yes ... I would” I replied.

“Mmmmmm ... would you cum in me?”

“Yes”.

“What if you made me pregnant?” she asked.

“Not me ... I’ve been sterile for over 30 years ... I had a vasectomy”

“Oh” was her somewhat muted reaction.

Her foot resumed its exploration of my inner calf muscle. The softness of her foot excited me. Then it occurred me to ask a very important question.

“Brigid ... are you a virgin?”

She immediately looked down at the table. I had my answer, but I wanted to hear it from her mouth.

“Are you?” I prompted her again.

In the softest of voices she replied “Yes”.

“Is your pussy getting wet?”

She hesitated then she wryly replied “Maybe”.

“Touché” I responded.

We stared at each other for a while.

“Hand me your panties please”.

“What ... why” she stammered.

“I want to check for myself how wet you are”.

“You are a dirty old man”.

“C’mon ... or are you all talk and no action” I told her.

She looked around and seeing no one paying any attention to us, she slipped her hands under the table and quickly removed her panties. She balled them up in her hand and handed this tiny scrap of pink lace to me.

I raised my hand to my face, sniffing at them.

“You smell delicious”.

She looked surprised when I slipped them down the front of my shorts ... placing them against my hardening cock.

“Let’s get out of here” I suggested.


She followed me to the carpark where I had parked the low-slung two seater sports car from the house that I was housesitting.

The carpark was deserted so I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to me ... into a close hug where I could feel her lightly covered but braless breasts pressed against my chest. I kissed her ... initially gently but with increasing passion.

We kissed for a couple of minutes during which I grabbed at her firm ass cheeks, pulling her against my awakening cock.

“Let’s go back to my place ... the pool is waiting for us” I told her.

We climbed into the car. It’s windows were darkened so it was near impossible to see inside. She put on her seat belt and waited for me to start the car. Before I did, I reached across and hooked the thin singlet shoulder strap and dragged it down off her nearest shoulder.

Her perky breast with its puffy areola and hard little nipple was set free.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.