Paradox Interactive
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - What would you do if given the opportunity to change the past for your benefit? Would you take it? What if it was you on the other end?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Rory says goodbye to Dr. Andromache, still in the outdated clothes she wore in the past. The scientist says she can keep the outfit and tells her she’ll run tests when Rory comes in to work the next day.

Stepping up to the state of the art speeder that her father bought her as a graduation gift, Rory runs her hand along the side of it. The Cessirians shared a lot of their technology when they came, and vehicles only got much better. She hops in and takes off, heading home. The evidence of what happened in the past is drying fast o her thighs, making them uncomfortable.

The drive home isn’t far, just a few minutes. Her childhood home is enormous. It could be called a mansion with an immaculate lawn, lush gardens and sturdy brick exterior. Rory loves this house. She pulls out her key and enters. Inside, the girl breathes in deeply, smelling home. The first thing she does is head up to her bathroom and shower. It makes her feel a little anxious washing dried cum off her legs. What did I do?

Rory sighs as she emerges, completely fresh. She puts on a dress that she stopped wearing a little while back when her breasts began getting big. As a result, the ruffled fabric at the bottom is tugged up a few inches too high. Still, it is comfy and it is what she needs right now.

Grabbing the brush, the girl stands in front of the mirror, her eyes reflecting back as if staring at someone else, someone different. She isn’t a virgin anymore. She swallows. She had given her virginity to...

“Anybody home?” Rory hears her father’s voice from downstairs.

She swallows again, suddenly nervous. “Up here, Dad!” she calls back.

With an elevated pulse, Rory quickly pulls her damp hair into a ponytail. She hears her father’s footsteps in the hall and a moment later he is poking his head through the door. “Hi, baby girl,” he says happily.

“Hi, Daddy!” Rory cries, just as happy.

His big arms pull her into a bone-crushing hug that makes her wheeze. “I was thinking of you today.”

“Me too, Dad.” She catches a whiff of cinnamon on his breath and she remembers the spicy kiss. She turns back to the mirror, so he can’t see the blush forming on her cheeks.

Gavan sinks to the edge of her bed. “So how was work today?”

“Fine,” she answers. “Boring.”

Her father leans forward so that he can see her face in the mirror. “Good. Boring can be a good thing.”

Rory’s grin doesn’t fade as she applies a bit of mascara to her already dark lashes.

“Are you hungry, baby girl?” he asks.

Rory’s eyes snap to his. Something about the way he asked sends a chill through her. But his eyes are clear. There is no powerful, forbidden lust in them. Does he even remember what happened? For Gavan it would have been twenty year ago. Rory feels a little disappointed, cheated.

“Rory?” he prods. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m just tired I guess,” she says, really feeling a little exhausted. Time travel and great sex will do that. “And yes, I am starving.” Another side-effect of sex?

“Good,” he says, smiling once more. “I brought home takeout from that little Chinese place you like so much.”

Rory’s grin returns. It is her favorite takeout joint and secretly she knows it’s her father’s as well. Downstairs, she sets the table. Though they have a nice house, extensive gardens and a lawn that feels like plush carpet, they do live simple lives. The table is a simple square high table with four stools. There isn’t a need for anything larger since it’s just the two of them. On a whim, Rory light a tall candle and sets it in the center.

“Nice touch,” Gavan says from the dining room doorway, with the takeout containers stacked in his arms.

She moves to assist him, accidently bumping into her father as she does. “Move it or lose it, baby girl,” he says playfully.

She has to sit and turn her head away from him. Gavan’s elbow grazes her breast, though he has no idea. Get yourself together! They fill their plates up with delicious Chinese food and begin to feast. Rory is ravenous.

Gavan laughs. “Slow down.”

“Um...” Rory mumbles. “It’s sooo good, Daddy.” She twitches. That sounded so wrong.

Her father doesn’t seem to notice and chuckles again. “I thought that you’d like it. So did you do anything exciting today? Anything new going on?”

Is he asking if I went back in time to meet him and fuck him? “Uh, not really much going on. Besides if I was doing something secret, I couldn’t really share it.”

“Are you doing anything secret?” he asks. “Anything top secret?”

Rory licks her lips nervously. “Um, I’m not sure if it is top secret or anything. I think it’s more of a pet project for Dr. Andromache.” She watches for a reaction in his eyes, but there isn’t one.

“Hmm,” he says. “Well, I bet you’re a pretty big help to her then.”

“Yeah,” she agrees and then Rory takes a deep breath and a huge risk. “She made a time machine.”

Gavan reaches for the bread and Rory thinks that she sees him pause for a moment. “A time machine you say?” Rory nods. “That sound crazy,” he says with a grin. “I bet she is amazing, huh? The Cessirians are some real capable aliens.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.