Chances Are...
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2017 by Stultus

I muttered something about sandwiches and brewing up a pot of fresh coffee for everyone, back at my place, and a few of the heroines agreed to hang around there for a while. For now, at least, all of the fun, mayhem, and destruction seemed to be over. Most of the gals decided that they’d rather enjoy a long bath at home, along with a dozen or more stuff drinks instead, and most of them made their farewells.

Even the horde of newsies and television camera crews started to look bored and began to thin out once the immobile smoking hulk of Fire Drake had been ripped up from the concrete street with jackhammers and placed inside of the largest and most heavily secure armored transport that the NYPD possessed. The sight of that armored tank driving off somehow didn’t relax me as much as it ought to have. My gut kept telling me that I was missing something, important too, but I couldn’t tune my tired brain to right wavelength to grasp its message. Fortunately, Miss Miracle had a similar thought.

“Where’s that rock monster? Or Mighty Maid and Miss Marvelous, or the Lumpette even? They all should have been back here by now ... unless they’re still in trouble!” With that warning, most of the rest of the remaining heroines all dashed or flew off, south back down 10th Avenue, where the Maid of Steel had last been seen flying, ass over elbows, with the monster in pursuit. That left me now all alone with Lady Firefly, free to privately admire the seductive way that she was enticingly brushing brick dust off of stupendous breasts, running her fingers over and around her nipples, which were blatantly poking right through her scandalously thin leotard costume.

“Come on with me,” she giggled, “and I’ll give you a ride ... on back towards your house.” She then grabbed me and began flapping her small butterfly-style wings like a small cute tornado. Alone, she could certainly make pretty fast speed with her fairy wings, but she couldn’t fly very fast or very high while also lifting my weight. After about five blocks or so, she began to tire and we landed in a dark, deserted alleyway near W .29th Street for a short rest.

It was dark, vacant and quiet; a place where we could be utterly alone. The neighborhood had been evacuated and there probably wasn’t a living soul for blocks. It didn’t take a genius like Pilsner to figure out what she had in mind.

“Goddess, I’m fucking hot to trot!” She whimpered, rubbing her poking nipples briefly before yanking the revealing neckline of her leotard sharply downwards, exposing her large and unusually firm breasts to within inches of my hands. They hardly sagged at all and from their firmness, once felt, it was unlikely that they’d be sagging anytime soon at all either. Her bosoms were exceptionally oversized in relation to the rest of her petite body frame and they were definitely her best physical attribute, and she well knew it.

She certainly didn’t possess much in the way of raw intellect or have a lick of common sense either, but if her tits had been brains, she’d be even smarter than Pat Wilder or Professor Rachael!

“Using my flame power always goes right to my clit,” she gasped, as she pulled me hard against her so she could violently kiss me, as she pulled the narrow crotch of her leotard aside against her thigh, exposing her completely bare clean-shaved cunt lips. “I need to be fucked right now, hard! Do me standing up, right up against this wall! I need your cock inside me or I’m going to burn up! Quickly!”

Exposed and ready now for my taking, her delicate fingers rushed to unfasten my pants and unzip me, forcing my pants down to my ankles and freeing my cock. Even as tired as I was, it responded to her frantic but practiced grasp and she sighed with eager anticipation and relief as she began to guide it inside of her.

The Lady Firefly, hardly an appropriate term for this tiny young slutty minx in heat, was short enough that I couldn’t make a direct entry inside of her with her standing, so I grabbed her inner thighs and lifted her up with ease, with her back still braced against the brick wall until I could drive myself inside of her. She wrapped her legs around my hips and let her hips violently undulate and rock as I supported her while we fucked, her massive breasts held firmly now in my hands for additional, but quite unnecessary support.

We kissed again briefly, but the chances were that this wasn’t the sort of emotional contact she was really lusting for. She just wanted cock, and this was only just sex, which she never confused with anything resembling love. She just needed to be fucked hard. Privately, I soon determined, she yearned for a man to aggressively use her just like a common street tart, rather than yield to her impulsive habits of seizing and keeping sexual control. Deep inside, she desired to be sexually submissive also, like Wilma, but not quite with the same type of need or intensity that the older doctor had desired.

Firefly was much more the gangster’s moll type of skirt, wanting a big ‘dangerous’ man to dominate her completely sexually and tell her what to do. Well ... at least while in bed!

We didn’t have all night to screw around and the other heroines would be already waiting of us, so I couldn’t hold off my ejaculation for very long. Besides, if she wanted, yearned to get treated like a slutty joy girl, then I knew just how to behave. As a boy, I’d seen the way my mother had been treated by the regular johns she’d taken home ... and the way she even enjoyed and desired their abuse. Now, many years later, the chances definitely were strong that this chippie wanted to be treated the same sort of way, firmly, but perhaps a bit less violently.

The time seemed appropriate for a little bit of bravado, I decided. “I don’t have the time right now to teach a slut like you how to properly take it hard in every nasty tight hole that you have, but common street whores always love to take it in their little firm asses! Like this...”

With a loud manly grunt, I pulled out of her and let her back down on her feet abruptly, and then shoved her hard over a wooden crate on her belly so that her small heart-shaped ass was bent over facing the meager starlight and ready for my attentions. Her costume only barely half-covered each ass cheek as it plunged upward above her hip bones, displaying far more of her taunt buns than the most scandalous bikini I’d ever seen. At most, the back of her leotard kept just her ass crack covered and not much else.

Lady Firefly adored being scandalous and didn’t seem to possess even a bit of modesty. It thrilled her to exhibit herself in public in a costume that would violate the moral decency laws of even the most liberal and tolerant nations. Being seen or photographed in public wearing a garment revealing enough to display a full third of her bosoms, half of her ass cheeks, and her bare hip bones, just aroused her. The thinness of the skimpy garment more than just hinted at whatever remaining charms she had minimally concealed, particularly her nipples and a pronounced camel-toe where the inadequate material only barely covered her crotch.

I pulled the narrow back of her leotard aside far enough to expose all of her ass cheeks to my inspection and I admired the view for a moment. Besides her stupendous breasts, her butt was her next best feature, which she also well knew. I slapped each cheek a couple of times in appreciation as I stroked a finger down between her legs to rub her moist clit, causing her to groan loudly with pleasure.

Just to tease her, I then rubbed the head of my prick over her slit and wet cunt lips a few times and finally guided it up until it pressed through her butt cheeks and the tip was right up against her anal sphincter. She was probably right and it would indeed be a very tight, but enjoyable fit there!

She tried to squirm and squawk that she didn’t want it there, that I was way too big ... but I ignored her. Street sluts are always bitching about something meaningless so it’s usually better to keep their whore mouths busy and quiet. So I then grabbed Lady Firefly’s long blonde ponytail hard and swung her head around enough so I could step closer around the side of the crate to slap her face hard twice, on each side. That shut her up for a moment, just long enough to cram my prick into her shocked mouth and all the way down into her tight slender throat. She didn’t have the skills to properly deep throat me, so I held her firmly and just let her squirm and choke for a long minute before I pulled my cock back out of her bitchy fuckhole just long enough again to slap her twice more, just to focus her attention.

Her face was overtly one of outraged indignation, but her eyes were wild with growing need and desire!

“Suck it good, slut!” I ordered her, “Get it nice and wet so that it slides all the way up your tiny tight ass, after it rips your sphincter wide open! Your grinder has already seen more traffic coming and going than Times Square, so I’d prefer a place far less travelled. That’s a good obedient street whore!”

Firefly sucked my cock with all of the vim and gusto that she could manage, clearly now enjoying the novel experience of being humiliated, bent over a crate, helpless, while being forced to swallow me as deeply as she could manage, with my hands wrapped around her ponytail, to firmly guide her head. I then made her lick my balls too, all over, front and back, which she did without a mutter of further protest.

Then, after one final slap across her face, I moved back behind her and without any delay I forced my cockhead in between her tight virgin ass cheeks, much more firmly this time. Her sphincter was tight, deliciously so, but with a grunt and hard slap of each of her butt cheeks I pressed my way forward with determination, inside of this lone remaining virginal passageway. Chances were a virtual certainty that despite as slutty as this short buxom skirt had been, I’d found a final long-neglected orifice that I could now make entirely my own.

She screamed, with equal amounts of outrage and pain, but I yanked back on her pony tail harder, forcing her neck back as I pressed forward deeper into her ass until she had accommodated it all. Spanking her ass hard on each cheek until they began to glow bright red, I fucked her ass increasingly harder and soon her cries became ones of pleasure, and then eventually, even delirious delight.

This wasn’t the time or place for a lengthy screwing, so I focused my attention on getting ready to cum quickly, but I didn’t want to give the chippie the satisfaction of creaming any of her slutty holes, even this one that I had taken the very first possession of.

“Now, suck my cock again, slut! Make it nice and clean from being inside your hot nasty little ass! I’ll make a proper obedient gangster’s moll out of you yet, but we’re in something of a rush, so be a good little whore and get your mouth busy!” I gave her a few extra hard slaps on the face to motivate her, but she was desperate now to drink down my cum as I was to pour it down into her thirsty gullet, but I now had a better idea.

She sucked me frantically, but at the last moment I pulled her head back hard by her ponytail so that I could blow my load all over her slutty face ... and there was quite a lot of semen too!

“That’s a pretty slut! Your face dripping with cum like a common street corner joy girl! The other gals are going to be so jealous of you, so let’s get back to the house and show them and don’t even think about wiping any of it off!” Lady Lighting just meekly nodded and gingerly began to pull her leotard back into place to cover her breasts, ass, and snatch.

Just like Doc Wilma, she hadn’t obeyed me because she was meek ... instead, it was the thrill of having her secret fantasy fulfilled that had made her really, really wet.

“That was ... different,” she admitted as we flew back again towards the Murder Mansion, as we started to hear sounds of crashing houses and falling brickwork up ahead of us. “That was much more forceful than any other guy or gal has even been with me, and I rather enjoyed that! I just got to ‘do’ rather than think and be the boss, the guy always just doing what I tell them. It was a bit tough on my ass, but strangely I rather liked that too, and that was also very different! I’d enjoy doing this all again sometime soon, but proper, unhurried ... and in a bedroom!”


Lady Firefly stayed silent and didn’t give me any of her usual lip or attitude during the rest of the short flight back to the Murder Mansion. Having a cock thicker than her delicate wrists rammed up her ass had certainly put her into her place! Nor did she much care that her face and hair were still heavily coated with my ejaculate. It had stopped misting right about sunset, but the night air was still cool and damp and hardly dried the semen on her face and hair at all, as she flew.

I could tell that the idea of exhibiting herself as an object of my obvious sexual use excited her, arousing her even more as she flew. There wasn’t an ounce of shame or embarrassment in her body and she was eager to display the results of her submission, to even flaunt her sluttiness to her friends, past-lovers, and peers. I had to admit that I found her attitude amusing!

It was a small step towards progress, by humiliating her it did make the air-headed twat just a fraction more considerate of the people and world around her. A very minor and minute fraction ... but it was a start. Transforming her into something that I’d willingly stick my dick into on a regular basis was perhaps a bit too much to be wished or hoped for. Arranging that sort of transformation would take more time, effort, and hard fucking than I was prepared to devote to the task.

She was what she was ... a bitchy, vapid slut that not even her friends and lovers could stand to be around for very long, and that was a shame. There was potential for something better, locked deep down inside of her. Unfortunately, I doubted that I had anything close to the patience required to tackle the job, even half-assed.

Now that was an interesting thought. Was there a God of Patience? Ms. Marvelous was imbued with the powers of nine gods, the Miracle Maid was the scion of gods on another world, or so she inferred, and Skulda certainly had direct first-hand knowledge of the Norse deities, so perhaps one of them might know.

I decided it was best not to even inquire. I already had a patron Goddess looking after me, the Lady of Luck and Fate. Still ... I would be very curious to know if she had a sister who bestowed out patience, as well, because I sure needed a boatload of the stuff!


My winged pilot set me down almost two blocks away from my house and already this was perhaps a block closer to the action than it was at all safe or advisable to be. The small gaggle of remaining heroines had all assembled on the corner here, to watch the ongoing carnage and increasing devastation. The battle involving Mighty Maid and Ms. Marvelous against the gargantuan creature of red stone was still ongoing, and our super-powered lady friends were decidedly behind on points in this match.

I didn’t see the Lumpette anywhere. I was told sometime later that she got clobbered early and often, to the extent that she puddled into a liquid sludge form and beat a permanent retreat down a storm drain into the sewer to recuperate for a week or two.

Both remaining heroines looked exhausted and battered into near submission as well, hardly able to stand, let alone run or fly. The monster didn’t look that chipper either and it had clearly taken a ferocious beating, but it was still standing and ready to fight on. Things were starting to look dire. The odds for this combat duel in fact, were starting to get rather one-sided. Both heroines were tough, the strongest and mightiest that there were ... but they were clearly losing this fight and neither was willing to retreat.

Everything around us, buildings, shops and old mostly abandoned factories and warehouses, was in ruins. Just piles of rubble everywhere we looked. In most places, you couldn’t even tell where the structures or the street had been! The irresistible force of the pair of heroines had met an immovable object and the combatants had been hurled, thrown, smashed, and kicked in and through every object surrounding them for a full quarter-mile, until most of South Hell now resembled the aftermath of a powerful earthquake.

Our small collection of reinforcements clearly wasn’t going to make much of a difference in the outcome either. The remaining heroines were all still exhausted and considerably weakened from the long afternoon’s fight. Most of the ladies also had minor wounds that still hadn’t been properly attended to yet. Furthermore, none of them were remotely as ‘nearly invulnerable’ as the pair of battered warriors battling in front of us.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.