Mom's Telegram - Cover

Mom's Telegram

by Billabong

Copyright© 2017 by Billabong

Incest Sex Story: A tragedy of a father's loss at sea leads to closeness between a mother and son.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Son   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   .

(This is a story that I saw in an incest magazine circa 1995)

I remember the first time I did it with my mom as clearly as if it were only yesterday, instead of forty years ago.

I had come home from a swim meet to find my mom in tears in her bedroom. When I asked what was wrong, she had handed me a teary-wet telegram. It had said my dad was dead. Killed in Korea. It must have arrived just after I left for school because Mom was still in her nightgown. I had sat on the edge of her bed, too numb to think. Finally, I asked if she wanted a drink.

It was just the sort of thing Dad would have done. She sobbed some more, then said yes. I had made her a stiff double shot of rum and Coke, her favorite, then made one for me, too. She had taken it in one gulp, then asked for and downed another.

We had talked some, then had a couple more drinks. I had held her and she had held me. We had fallen asleep that way.

I woke in the middle of the night with my arms still around my mom, only she had rolled over and I found my hands cupping her large breasts. I was eighteen, a senior in high school, and had never held a girl’s breast, much less my mom’s.

Her large breasts were soft and pliable through her nightgown, and I could feel her nipples through my fingers. My first thought was to move my hands, but with her lying on my left arm, moving it would probably wake her. Talk about embarrassing!

I had never slept with someone before and it felt nice to have her body, her hips, pressed warmly to mine. To my amazement, I found myself getting an erection.

I had never thought of my mom that way, but my body was reacting to my holding her firm, smooth breasts in my hands. Her nipples were soft, round bullets between my fingers. I squeezed them gently, marveling at how they felt. I gently squeezed her breasts in my hands, their smooth contours overflowing my hands. I could feel my cock straining against my swimming trunks.

Slowly, I felt her nipples changing and becoming hard in my fingers. Rubbing my thumbs across her soft skin, I felt little bumps appearing around her nipples. I began to feel hot. My erection was becoming painful. My swim trunks were holding it down and bending it painfully. I wiggled my hips a bit trying to move it. My mom gave a sleepy moan.

I froze. My God, this was my mother I was feeling up! I pulled my hips back from her and moved my right hand to her hip, thinking that might help cool me down. It was a mistake, as I knew the moment I touched her bare skin. Her nightgown had ridden over her waist. My cock gave an agonizing twitch.

After a few minutes of careful thought, I decided to try to get out of bed, but first I had to fix my swim trunks. I reached over and lifted the leg opening closest to my bent rod.

Unfortunately, I hadn’t moved far enough from Mom, and my newly released cock slapped right into her bottom. She sighed and shifted her hips. I froze again, scared she would wake up.

Instead of waking, though, she sighed a second time and slid her hips back against me, pressing my erection between her legs. I could feel her pussy hair as the head of my cock pushed against it. Not knowing what else to do, I again put my hand on her hip. I was amazed she hadn’t awakened. If someone had goosed me like I had just done to her, I would have awakened immediately. She sighed again, then mumbled my dad’s name while grabbing my hand in hers and pulling it down to the hair between her legs.

All my restraint vanished then and there. Mom was pressing the back of her pussy against my rock-hard rod while holding my hand against the front of her pussy. Meanwhile, I held one of her luscious breasts in my other hand. I resumed fondling her breast and squeezing her hard nipple.

Still holding my hand in hers, she pressed my hand between her legs and pushed one finger into the wet hair there. It took me a second to realize that my mom was wet. I gently probed and discovered her slit, directly below my finger, was very wet.

I lightly pressed my finger down and was amazed to feel it slide inside my mom. I rubbed my finger back and forth several times, and each time my finger slid a little deeper until I realized I had my finger completely inside her. She sighed several times while I did this, and pressed down on my hand. She could not really be asleep; she had to know what was happening.

I moved my hips and abruptly felt my cockhead tap my hand. I humped my hips back and forth, sliding my cockhead across her wet pussy to my hand until I realized I was slowly pushing it inside her with my fingers.

I could not believe what was happening. If Mom woke now, she would kill me, if I didn’t die of embarrassment first. On the other hand, it felt so good! And I did love her. And she did love me, I knew. And losing Dad was such a shock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.