My Mother - My Lover - Cover

My Mother - My Lover

Copyright© 2017 by Bobspanks

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two adults tossed into a unique living situation; the mother is a problem, the son is strict. To discipline or not to discipline? Sometimes strict control can lead to other things besides a very sore bottom.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Small Breasts   Caution   Transformation  

Following that first weekend, our lives took on quite a change. Time would tell how much good the discipline would do. The new closeness in our relationship was the biggest change; we were both enjoying the new intimacy. The role reversal [after the first week] wasn’t even talked about however; it would be a permanent change. I saw to Evelyn understanding that without question.

Sex was great. During the first few weeks we screwed like a couple of kids. It began to settle down after a while but ... in some ways it remained very damned exciting. It was, after all, my mother; when sober she could be very sweet and loving. Now, she was that, with some obedience added. When she even showed an indication of getting out of line with something, I’d remind her of what could happen [if she went too far] or give her a quick smack on her bottom. Those were usually enough. One thing I started to do was a ‘date night’. It got us out of the house for an evening and she never knew where we’d end up. It could be anything from a lover’s lane, in the back seat of the car, to a cheap motel or a fancy hotel. She shared in choosing a movie or where we were going for dinner. I was always the one who decided where the evening would end. Of course there were always those times that we’d be going shopping or something then; end up in the back seat with her panties ripped off. It gave new meaning to going to a drive-in theatre and, there were still two in our area.

I did find out that my sweet little mother was a world class cocksucker. Although she’d been out of practice for a number of years, with a little bit of time she got right back into it. Yes, part of it was that it was Evelyn doing it, that made it electric. Still – she was very good. She had a very sensitive gag reflex however; between her lips, her tongue and a free hand, she got the job done very well! My mother also liked to swallow – she loved the taste of cum. That alone was worth the price of admission.

The other thing I’d started to do, when I felt the time was right, was to gently play with her tight little sphincter. Evelyn was pretty shy about it and a little spooked when I’d start. I made it a point of using some kind of lube, working around it gently then, as she began to relax, only begin a small amount of penetration. It was going to take a while.

One of the biggest other changes was her decline in drinking. I didn’t notice this right away but, it happened. Of course, the nine-hundred pound gorilla in the room was walked around all of the time and never talked about. I did pay attention, the next time her period started; it was right on time. In one way it was a little disappointing [to me] but overall, it was a relief. I took it to mean that she could no longer get pregnant.

A Nasty Little Incident Over the next few months there were no big problems and we settled down again into a semi-normal life ... with the exception of the ‘card club’ incident. This ended up shocking a friend of my mother’s; who was also a woman that I’d known for years. I don’t even remember what she did that caused me to ‘ground’ her but it was minor punishment for a minor problem. Evelyn didn’t have a driver’s license but she had friends. The second problem – the one that got her spanked – was due to a friend and her weekly ‘card club’. It also led to us shocking her friend.

When I grounded her I forgot about the card club. I had told her and, she understood; it meant house and yard only, for two weeks. I figured that she would obey me on this and, she was told that if she disobeyed at all, she would be punished further. Due to the nature of my business [landscaping contractor] I wasn’t always around a phone on the jobsite. Cell phones hadn’t been invented yet so the first card club day of disobedience went unnoticed by me. I didn’t catch her until the second week and then, only because of a major storm at the jobsite. As we were getting ready for our lunch break [on the job] things turned into a panic as a sudden thunderstorm quickly rolled in. There was a lot of open ground yet and things like supplies and some power tools that had to be hurriedly put away. At first we were going to wait the storm out however, within a few minutes the jobsite was a mass of mud. I made the decision to send everyone home; rather than make a big mess by trying to continue. When we left it was still storming anyway. It had been a blistering hot day anyway; I was looking forward to a nice ice-cold Gin and tonic, maybe a few of them.

I parked behind the house, went in through the kitchen door and announced that I was home ... I was greeted with silence. When I checked the house, the yard and the garage, Evelyn was nowhere to be found. This was curious because she was still grounded; I went through the house again then, made myself a drink. As I was adding ice I heard a two car doors slam then a key in the lock of the front door...

Stepping out of the kitchen, I was just in time to see my mother, along with her friend Margie, step through the front door. I said ‘hello’ as the door closed. Although Evelyn gave me a weak smile; her expression changed to one of complete shock. Margie wanted to chat a little – my mother [for obvious reasons] wanted her gone. I asked where they’d been and Margie answered over Evelyn’s stammering, “Card club, you know, we always go on a Tuesday.” “That’s right, so [looking at my mother] you went last week too?” There was the beginning of a denial but Margie helped her, “Of course, we wouldn’t miss card club for just about anything ... I always make sure Evelyn has a way to get there.” There was more stammering, a bewildered look from my mother and a stern one from me. There was another attempt at denial but helpful Margie reminded her of an incident from the past week. Things went back and forth a little before Evelyn just stopped and looked at the floor. With a long pause Margie looked back and forth at us then asked, “I’m missing something, what’s wrong?”

After another short silence I said, “Evelyn ... should you tell her or should I?” she took a deep breath and said, “I’m supposed to be grounded, I shouldn’t have gone.” Then looked up at me. Margie went from her questioning expression to one of amazement. “Grounded?” “Yes for the past two weeks.” “But that’s for kids ... you’re a grown woman!” “I went last week so I thought I could get away with it again.” She gave a long sigh but Margie kept talking. When it was over she was still a little confused, upset about what was happening and getting the idea that my mother was now, in more trouble. In the end she asked, “Okay, so what happens now ... are you gonna spank her or something?” She glanced at Evelyn who was looking at the floor and nodding then, at me. “My god Bob, she’s a grown woman, she’s your mother! Grounding someone her age is bad enough ... I mean ... you surely wouldn’t think about spanking her!” The shock became a little worse when Evelyn nodded again followed by my answer.

“Yes, she’s a grown woman, right now a pretty disobedient one. I’m afraid that she’ll miss card club for a few more weeks now.” It became Margie’s turn to sputter and stammer before she said, “I’m leaving, I’ll call you later Evvie.” When Margie left I said to my mother, “Join me in the kitchen dear ... now.” Then followed her as she walked to the kitchen; pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat down. She began to apologize; I silenced her then began a little lecture. Evelyn knew there was a spanking in her future, along with another few weeks of being grounded. I let her know that I was more disappointed than angry at her behavior. Yes, she was an adult, she also knew better than to disobey me and do something like this. The initial problem had been pretty minor but now; her open disobedience had changed things. There was the matter of trust between us; I felt that I could no longer trust her and explained that to her. In the end I allowed her to give me a long apology; it turned into a tearful one. When it was over I told her to go to the bathroom and bring down the wooden bath brush.

While she did that I went to the dining room and took one of the side chairs into the living room; placing it in the middle of the floor away from everything. When Evelyn joined me I took the bath brush, placing it on the small coffee table.

“I’m going to warm you up a little with a spanking dear, you’ll then spend a little time in the corner. After that I’m going to use that bath brush on your backside for a while.” We looked at each other, her eyes were beginning to get moist; she stood there facing me like a naughty little girl. She’d worn a nice blouse and an A-Line skirt to card club, along with heels. She had never taken to panty hose so I knew that the stockings she wore were either ‘stay-ups’ or regular stockings. I told her to kick off her shoes then take her panties off. She obeyed me then, folded the panties and put them on the coffee table beside the bath brush. Then, taking her by the arm, I moved to the chair, sat down and helped her across my lap. Once she was n position I grabbed the hem of her skirt and flipped it up her back. Now exposed, that great little bottom was framed very well by the garter belt and stocking tops. I could feel trembling along with her deep even breathing as she wiggled around a little on my lap. I told her to keep her hands away from her bottom, “grab a chair leg or the rung if you have to and hang on tight ... this will be a while.”

Evelyn gave a long ragged sigh as I put my arm across her back, just above her waist, cupped her side and pulled her in tight. Her feet wavered in the air behind her then, gave a little jerk as I placed my hand on her quivering bottom to caress her cheeks along with her upper thighs. I really wasn’t a bit angry just then, I was concentrating on the job at hand, turning that little bottom of hers a dark shade of red, producing tears and making my point. Beginning on the lower part of her one cheek I spanked to just about half way up then back down the other. The first good smack got a little shriek of surprise from her. As I continued she became more animated, jerking and bouncing on my lap as her legs and feet flailed in the air behind her. For a few minutes the only sound in the room was that of my hand making contact with her bare bottom. As I continued, as her composure broke down, she started to gasp and squeal a little as the pain built. Un-nerved and humiliated, eventually the tears came. A few mild yelps of pain; a squeal or two, more kicking then, total breakdown. I’d increased the tempo of the spanking along with the intensity of each good smack. Evelyn had held everything back, enduring the pain as long as she could then ... just let everything go in a long wailing howl of pain.

Try as you might there is no way to ‘take a spanking well’. The stinging pain overwhelms you after a while and you break down in tears. Evelyn simply wailed like hell after a while. When I finally stopped the wailing ceased right away as did the wiggling and kicking. She slumped across my lap; breathing harder than ever, dripping tears, sniffing back snot and moaning. That little bottom of hers was an even deep red and hot to the touch. The color was only broken by the random little bruises that appeared from about halfway down her glowing cheeks to the tops of her quivering thighs.

Once she’d quieted down a little and, caught her breath, I told her to get to her feet and get into a corner of the room. Her obedience was fast, although she was moving a little slow. She got to her feet, turned then walked to an empty corner to stand there trembling, crying and rubbing a sore bottom. When I told her to bundle the skirt up, again, she obeyed quickly. Other than her sniffing, an occasional long gasp and a few moans, the room was quiet again. I got her a few tissues so that she could blow her nose and wipe tears. When she finished that, I ordered the skirt back up around her waist. It was quite a picture.

I waited and watched while finishing my drink then, made another.

During this I also found a bottle of baby oil while getting a towel from the linen closet.

The Forty-six Year Old Brat Meets Bath Brush The ‘bath brush’ wasn’t the usual one. It was more like a clothes brush in design. A long handle that was slightly flexible; probably eighteen inches long and made of solid Maple [as far as I could tell]. Well sealed and smooth, the brush part was a large oval about six inches by three wide. I remember thinking, when buying it, that it would make a decent small paddle. Now, as I looked it over then, casually slapped it against my palm, it stung. I had the feeling that I’d end up making a real paddle eventually; for now, following the spanking, this would work very well. It was a good length to use while I had her over my lap.

Once I’d finished my drink and, my mother had calmed down quite a bit, I went to get her from the corner. As I turned her to face me she asked, “Please don’t use that on me ... please Bob! I’m very sorry honey; I won’t disobey you again ... ever! I don’t want to be paddled with that thing!” she was dead serious and she was genuinely afraid. There was a little struggle as I marched her to the chair, a little more [along with things getting louder] as I forced her over my lap then flipped up her skirt once again. She became quite a handful; the fear had her wiggling all over my lap as she kicked in all directions and twisted around ... she didn’t want to get it with that bath brush at all! Finally, after a few minutes of trying to keep her in position, I grabbed her right arm and pulled it back to her side; then grabbed her wrist and held it while pushing my arm down across her just above her waist. After pushing the dress up once again, I picked up the bottle of baby oil, turned it up and dripped some on each cheek then, rubbed it in a little while smearing it on both hot livid cheeks. She was doing what she could to free herself and wearing herself out at it ... once the oil was applied I held her down and waited. It probably took five minutes until the edge left her struggle and she began to slow down.

Evelyn, puffing and panting like hell, showed a burst of renewed energy as I laid the bath brush across her cheeks. “Calm down dear ... the more you struggle, the longer this will be.” [I don’t remember the conversation verbatim but it went something like this] “Bob no ... please don’t ... PLEASE honey ... for god’s sake please! I’ll obey you ... fucking ground me for a MONTH ... please!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.