Damn the Aristocracy
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Join Jacob Stellinski of Georgia as he goes from free citizen to slave to greatness as the first president of Haven. Jacob is an accomplished gunsmith and inventor, as well as unintentional politician as he leads a secession of a section of Georgia, one of the Confederate States. Of course, Georgia does not want him to succeed in his rebellion, so there is a local war that taxes everybody's resources. There is too much war and too much sex as far as Jacob is concerned. 18 chapters.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Politics   Violence  

Mary and Michael were strolling through the forest ostensibly looking for blackberries, but they were actually looking for a good place for some fucking privacy. Mary had her dress pulled up and tucked under her waistband in front to make it easier for Michael to reach her pussy with his fingers as they walked. Meanwhile, his fly was open and his cock was poking out the front of his pants nearly fully erect. Mary was hanging on to this appendage and slowly stroking up and down on his shaft.

Neither one was trying to bring the other one to orgasm. Instead, they were just trying to make the other one feel good. Michael was struggling to keep his cock from reaching full erection in hopes of not squirting out his semen before he could insert his cock into Mary’s cunt. She felt the same, but his fingers rubbing her oh so sensitive spot inside her cunt was about to bring her off.

The pail of blackberries was not yet full, but there were enough that neither one wanted to waste any of them, but they both had reached the point of barely being able to control their orgasmic urges. Mary was carrying the pail in her left hand as she used her right hand to stroke Michael’s cock, but she finally admitted to herself that she had put off an orgasm as long as she possibly could.

Therefore, she said, “Darling, I can’t keep this up. I am about to drop the blackberries. Please, let’s stop this foolishness and start fucking before I explode.”

Michael laughed with the sheer joy of living and took the pail from her hand. He dropped to his knees and set the pail down on the ground before he grabbed her buttocks with both hands and jammed his face against her pussy. Mary’s shaved pussy was gaping open and begging for Michael’s attention. He did not disappoint her.

Michael pulled the two lovers together and jammed his tongue between her pussy lips. He was not aiming to penetrate her vagina, but only to open her slit enough to be able to lick her inner lips. He was working on her pussy with his tongue with such apparent fury that it was similar to a dog drinking from a pool of the sweetest water.

He curled his tongue around her slit and made a point of going after every surface that he could reach. That meant that he soon had his tongue pressed against the tip of her clitoris and was driving bolts of ecstasy through her entire body. That was simply too much for Mary to endure, and she began to orgasm. Her knees could no longer support her, and Michael had to shift his grip to cushion her fall to the grass below her.

He let her skirt fall in the back to protect her sensitive backside and gently lowered her to the ground. He dropped down beside Mary, unbuttoned her dress, and quickly removed it, leaving her naked. Michael wasted no time in divesting himself of his clothes and lying down beside her. He amused himself by playing with her nipples while he waited for Mary to recover enough to want to start fucking.

She lay there for about 10 minutes before realizing that Michael had not been satisfied yet. A bit embarrassed by her neglect of him, she spread her legs and pulled him over her. Mary raised her knees and spread her pussy lips to make it easier for Michael to find her center. In only moments, Michael had penetrated Mary with his cock and had it buried to the hilt in her cunt. He began to stroke as she wrapped her legs around his hips and moved her hips in synchronization with his strokes.

Michael was large enough in diameter to rub against all of her vagina, not just one section of her wall, so he had no trouble in rubbing against her most sensitive spot. That fully enclosed snug rubbing was enough to excite him in a way that nothing else could, and he was rapidly approaching his own orgasm. Fortunately, Mary was equally sensitive and rose to her peak with him. The two orgasmed at the same time and went to sexual heaven together. Neither one knew how long the orgasms lasted, but that was not important; what was important was that they both felt fulfilled by the experience.

This was Mary’s second orgasm in only a few minutes, so she went to sleep from pure nervous exhaustion, but Michael did not feel the same way: he had to piss! Michael disengaged from Mary and stood up. Without giving the matter any thought, he picked up her air pistol and carried it with him into some brush to piss where he would not disturb Mary.

He was hardly out of sight when three White men, commoner hunters, came wandering past where Mary was lying. One of them saw this naked woman lying asleep on the grass, and he grabbed his two comrades to halt them. He held his finger over his lips as he pointed out the sleeping woman. Of course, they had not seen Michael disappear into the bushes, so they thought that they had stumbled onto the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

They had no other thought but rape of the beautiful White woman spread out and just waiting for their pleasure. They walked as quietly as possible up to her in an effort not to wake her. There was no telling how they selected their order of precedence, but one man dropped his pants as he stepped between her slightly separated legs where Michael had left them. Each of the other men stood at her left and right sides and waited his turn at the tender morsel being offered to them by the gods of good fortune.

The man who was first in line knelt and separated Mary’s legs a bit farther for his convenience. This woke Mary up, but she was still a bit groggy. “Oh, Michael, I didn’t know that you could recover so quickly. Come on, I can always manage one more for you.”

The three men laughed, and the first man poked at Mary’s pussy with his cock head. At this moment, Michael sensed that there was something wrong and rushed from among the bushes. He saw the three men with one of them about to penetrate Mary, and that caused him to explode with anger. Like all of the other adults in the community, Michael had practiced shooting the odd pistol, and he was quite accurate with it up to about 20 yards. That was well within the current range, so there was only a slight chance of him missing.

Michale raised the pistol and shot the active rapist in the head with his first shot. There was so little sound from the gun that the other two men did not know where the shot had come from, but there was no doubt that a bullet had caused their friend’s head to explode. The pistol was double action, so all Michael had to do for his following shots was to pull the trigger. He shot each of the other two men in the chest, and the minie ball made such a large hole in each one that there was no doubt that they were immediately dead.

The loudest noise was from Mary’s scream as gore splattered over her from the three potential rapists. It was the spattered gore which fully woke her up, and she happened to see Michael holding the gun and standing a few yards away. “MICHAEL! WHAT HAPPENED?”

Michael explained what little he knew of the incident, but there was no doubt that these had been rapists aiming for Mary, and Michael had saved her from them. They used scraps of clothing from the dead men to clean up the spatters on Mary, and they both got dressed. Fortunately, none of the blackberries had been spattered by the gore, so there were no problems there.

Michael continued to carry the gun as they walked back to the community center to tell what had happened and to ask what should be done to clean up the mess. Fortunately, Henry was the first man they met, and he took over the management of the situation. Henry, Thomas, and David went to take care of the dead men while Mary and Michael went to find me.

They explained what had happened, and Mary told me why they had been caught naked. That little detail had been left out of the conversation with Henry, but it was not that significant, so we did not comment on it. However, Mary turned to Michael and said, “Michael, I feel that I belong to you, now. You have saved me from those bastards, and I am carrying your child. Will you consent to be my husband? I feel that I really need you to take care of me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.