Damn the Aristocracy
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Join Jacob Stellinski of Georgia as he goes from free citizen to slave to greatness as the first president of Haven. Jacob is an accomplished gunsmith and inventor, as well as unintentional politician as he leads a secession of a section of Georgia, one of the Confederate States. Of course, Georgia does not want him to succeed in his rebellion, so there is a local war that taxes everybody's resources. There is too much war and too much sex as far as Jacob is concerned. 18 chapters.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Politics   Violence  

Over the next six months, Master Eli cut quite a swath through the female serfs and slaves. He was always rough with them, and he managed to cause the death of two of his youngest victims. Nothing was ever said about this to us, but I assumed that he was reprimanded by his father for wasting valuable resources.

The strangest thing that happened to me during this time was that Mistress Ella came to me and demanded that I fuck her. “Mistress Ella, I can’t do that. What will your father say when he finds out?”

“Don’t think about that: think about what he will say when I tell him that you tried to rape me! I will say that, if you do not fuck me and give me the kind of orgasm that I know that you are capable of.”

“Very well, Mistress Ella. I will do what you wish, but I hope that you are aware that you may become pregnant.”

“You just let me worry about that. I want you to fuck me now. Where can we do it most comfortably?”

“I suppose that one of the bedrooms would be the best place. The larger bed is the most comfortable.”

“Let’s do it there, then. To add some spice, I want your wife and daughter to watch while we do it. I want them to see what it is like when a true aristocrat chooses to fuck. Remember, if I don’t get a memorable experience from this, I will see that you are all three punished.”

Shit! She had us right where she wanted us, and we could do nothing about it. I fetched Martha and Mary from the kitchen, and we all went into the bedroom. When we arrived there, Mistress Ella ordered the other two women to strip, which they did by pulling their dresses off. In the hot weather, that was all that was required.

Likewise, Mistress Ella kicked off her shoes and pulled her dress over her head so that she, too, was naked. She plopped down in the bed on her back and ordered me to get started. Well, it did take a little longer for me to strip naked, but I was soon ready and got on the bed.

I asked, “Mistress Ella, it is necessary for me to know if you are a virgin. Please don’t lie to me. Are you a virgin and who was the man who last took you?”

“What an impertinent question! I ought to have you whipped for talking to me like that!”

“But, Mistress Ella, I need to know so that I do not cause you any unnecessary pain.”

“Oh, well, in that case: yes, I am a virgin. I have pushed my finger inside me, but I was careful not to break my hymen. No man has yet penetrated me. Now, I want you to hurry up, and be sure you give me the most pleasure that you can!”

With a command like that, I didn’t see that I had much choice. I took the bullying girl into my arms and kissed her on the mouth. Oh, my God, she had a foul breath! Nevertheless, I had no choice but to do my best. She did not respond at first, but I told her that she had to follow my lead, or she would be very disappointed in the outcome.

Thereupon, she began to return my kisses with ardor, but with no skill. Finally, I could take her clumsiness and foul breath no longer and shifted to kissing her ears and sucking on her earlobes. Apparently, she had no idea that those could be erogenous zones, but she began to writhe in pleasure and moan as I did my best to excite her there.

Before long, I moved a hand to her tits and began to massage them, but I stayed out of direct contact with her nipples. Therefore, she was surprised when I began to kiss and suck on her nipples, and I placed the palm of my hand into contact with her nipple that was not being manipulated by my lips. I kept this up for a while, switching nipples fairly often so that I did not make one sore. I was out to do my best work because of my fear of the consequences for my family if I failed.

I had her well wound up with sexual energy when I moved my hand to her pussy. She had all of her hair, and I could smell it, so I was not interested in any form of cunnilingus. However, I knew that I had to cooperate with her rape of me, so I placed my hand over her pussy. I had the heel of my hand at the top of her pussy where I could apply some pressure to her clit to begin stimulating it.

Meanwhile, I began to massage the lower part of her pussy with my fingers. I kept the pressure on her clit while I dragged my fingers up her pussy lips. My middle finger was pressed into her slit as I dragged it up toward my palm. This cycle was repeated several times until I could feel moisture within her slit.

By this time, Mistress Ella was humping her hips against my hand as if she wanted me to push my finger into her tunnel. I didn’t want to do that: I wanted it to be my cock that punctured her hymen to forestall any later complaints. As you can tell, I was not getting any pleasure from this activity because I was constantly thinking of the consequences of anything that I did.

Mistress Ella was now panting and moaning loudly, so I knew that she was as ready for penetration as she would ever be. Therefore, I moved between her legs and tried to find her cunt with my cock. I could hardly reach it! Even though I was at a full erection, her opening was so far around toward her ass that I could barely touch it with the tip of my cock. This called for desperate measures, but I had no alternative.

The only recourse that I had was to move her legs so that her ankles rested on my shoulders. By this time, she was so far gone into sexual bliss that she probably did not even notice what I had just done. However, this was necessary to move her vagina so that I could reach it with more than just the tip of my cock. I was sure that Mistress Ella was currently beyond rational thought, so I took over complete management of the fuck.

I rubbed my cock head in her slit to force her lips open and then slopped as much liquid as I could find on my shaft to get adequate lubrication for penetration. Once properly lubricated, I put the tip of my cock into alignment with her hole and began to push forward. I slid in a small fraction of an inch and encountered her hymen. I remembered the struggle that I had getting past Mary’s ring of muscle, so I was startled at how easy it was to push past Mistress Ella’s muscles behind her pussy lips. Her hymen stretched just a little before it split its full diameter.

Mistress Ella only grunted as the membrane tore, and she showed no sign of pain. That was good for me because I wanted her to have nothing but happy memories of this experience. I still paused for a few seconds to give her cunt time to adjust to my first penetration, but I then started to push in as far as I could before I hung up from friction. I backed out a little to pick up more lubricant before pushing back inside her. This took four strokes before my pubic bone pressed against her clit.

At this point, Mistress Ella gave out with such a loud moan that I thought that she had already started her orgasm, but it was only a sigh of pleasure as she felt me fill her cavity. I didn’t think that I was at her cervix with my cock head, so I had plenty of freedom of movement. Again, I paused for a few seconds before I started to stroke.

I made my strokes as long as possible without exiting her vagina, but I wanted to provide as much stimulation as I could manage. I did find that at this point I could relax and try to enjoy fucking the daughter of my hated owner. The symbolism was a strong aphrodisiac!

I continued to stroke at a proper rate to give me the maximum stimulation, and that seemed to fit Mistress Ella’s needs, also. Anyway, I continued to fuck her, and she began to rise to orgasm. This was obvious because of her increased panting and her louder and louder moans. Mistress Ella was obviously rising to an orgasmic peak, and I was not far behind.

Suddenly, I could hold back no longer, and I began to shoot out streams of semen. There was no doubt that Mistress Ella felt these striking the wall of her vagina, and that pushed her into her own climax. Now, her moans changed into a scream of ecstasy, and she fainted! I continued to stroke for a few more seconds as I continued to stream, but I was finally able to pull out and lie on the bed beside her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.