Damn the Aristocracy - Cover

Damn the Aristocracy

Copyright© 2017 by aubie56

Chapter 2

Historical Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Join Jacob Stellinski of Georgia as he goes from free citizen to slave to greatness as the first president of Haven. Jacob is an accomplished gunsmith and inventor, as well as unintentional politician as he leads a secession of a section of Georgia, one of the Confederate States. Of course, Georgia does not want him to succeed in his rebellion, so there is a local war that taxes everybody's resources. There is too much war and too much sex as far as Jacob is concerned. 18 chapters.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Military   War   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Politics   Violence  

I had just finished moving the bed when Martha and Mary showed up. Martha had some towels, soap, my razor, and a basin of hot water with her. She removed her dress and was naked for me to go to work. She sat on the edge of the bed with her ass barely supported by the bed. She lay back and spread her legs as far as she could. Mary had seen this before, so she was not surprised: she knew about her mother’s monthly visits to Master Amos’ bed.

As usual, I was very careful when I shaved Martha. She always giggled a little bit when I pulled her outer pussy lips into position to make shaving easier. Shaving her pubic mound was no problem, and I was soon finished with her in this position. She rolled over so that her ass was up and I could get around her ass hole down between her butt cheeks. She said that Master Amos always checked to see if she were shaved in this area, so I always made a point of getting every hair back there. He never did anything with or to her ass hole, he just wanted it shaved. I guess that was part of the control wanted by his bullying nature.

Martha moved aside to dry herself while Mary stripped off her dress and lay down in her mother’s former spot. She adjusted herself on the bed, and I proceeded to shave her pubic mound. Mary did not have nearly as much hair as her mother, but what she had was curly and deep black. I thought that it was beautiful, but that may have just been the feelings of a father.

The shaving of her mound went quickly because of so little hair, but I did not hurry when I began to work on her pussy, especially her lips and around her clitoris. This, too, went quickly and easily, though I did pull on her lips to let her feel what her mother had felt. Mary giggled at this, and I suspected that she got a little thrill from me touching her down there.

She rolled over, and I shaved her around her anus. She had very little hair back there, but I went over the whole area to be sure that I did not miss anything. When I finished, she was as clean of hair as a new born baby. Actually, I hoped that this might fool Master Eli into thinking that she was a long way from bleeding yet. Even a day of postponement was precious to me.

That evening, after supper, I said a special prayer before leading Mary to the bed. Mary had said that she wanted Martha there, too, so she came with us. Mary removed her dress, but Martha did not. Martha simply stood beside the bed to observe. I removed my clothes and climbed in to be beside Mary. I told Mary what I was doing as I rubbed my hand over her pussy and pushed my finger very gently into her pussy slit. I was checking her for enough moisture: Martha had told Mary how important this moisture was, but I wanted to know exactly how much Mary was producing.

I knew that Master Eli would do nothing to prepare Mary, so I wanted her to learn how to do what she could for herself before she was penetrated. To my joy, I found that Mary had some moisture between her lips, but it was not nearly enough to ease cock penetration. Therefore, foreplay was needed.

I began by kissing and sucking on Mary’s nipples as I massaged the opposite breast. I kept this up for about 10 minutes, and I could tell that Mary was getting sexually excited. She began to breathe in deep pants and to moan as she was being stimulated. I checked again after that first 10 minutes, and her pussy slit was soaked with lubricant. Well, I was in a hurry tonight to be sure that everything was covered, so I stopped the foreplay and went on to the more serious business at hand.

I rubbed my hand back and forth over her pussy to loosen it up and to try to get as much blood as possible to flow down there. I had been told that blood was what made my cock swell, and I figured that was what was making a woman’s pussy lips swell when she got sexually excited. Whether that was true or not, it couldn’t hurt to rub my hand gently over my virgin daughter’s pussy.

I worked my finger down between her lips and found the opening to her vagina. There was her hymen. It seemed to me to be fully intact, but I was not completely sure. I guess that I really didn’t care how much was there: it was my job to remove any that blocked the entrance to her vaginal tunnel. I did find a very slippery cunt wall just behind her cherry, so I was encouraged to continue without further delay.

I got lined up and had her use her fingers to separate her pussy lips so that there was less danger of me putting too much pressure at the wrong place. I found her entrance and pushed my cock head into what little opening there was. One of the things that I was afraid of was that Master Eli could not feel just where he was because some of his foreskin might get in the way. That shows you how little I knew about an uncircumcised penis.

Anyway, I got lined up and began to push. I felt the tip of my cock head bear against her hymen, and I felt it start to stretch as I pushed. I began to feel resistance as I pushed, and I was glad that it was someone who loved her who was about to cause pain to my daughter. It seemed to me that her hymen was much more resistant than Martha’s had been, and I wondered how much pressure was I going to have to apply. I feared that the more pressure that I used, the more pain that I would cause when the hymen finally broke.

Well, there was nothing for it: I had to keep pushing until I broke through, no matter how much pain that would cause. Suddenly, Mary’s hymen broke, and I slipped into her vagina about an inch past the flange of my cock head. I was surprised that most of the pressure that I had felt had been caused by the resistance from the ring of muscle around her vaginal opening. Mary grunted a little bit as I penetrated her, but that was all of the reaction I got.

“Mary, I will pause here until the pain recedes. Tell me when I can continue to push into you.”

“The pain was nothing, Papa. You can push in anytime you are ready.”

That was great news, and I resumed my pressure to penetrate her vagina. I hung up about one-third of the way in and had to back out a little to gather more liquid. After that, I slid in all the way until my pubic bone pressed against her clitoris. That produced a squeal of delight, and Mary threw her legs around me to pull me in as far as I could possibly go.

I gave her a few seconds to adapt to my presence before I asked her to give me some slack with her legs. She loosened up her leg pressure, and I began to stroke. Mary began to pant and to moan as I fucked her. I seemed to be rubbing her in exactly the right places, and she was getting ready to come. Well, to my surprise, so was I!

I felt her cunt muscles massage my cock as I stroked back and forth, and that told me that she was very close to coming. I tried to keep up my stroke rate as the pressure inside me built up. I was going as deep as I could with each stroke, and this surely was what Mary wanted. Uh-oh, I could hold back no longer, and I began to shoot my semen into her under what seemed very high pressure.

Mary’s eyes got very big, and I knew that she must feel these blasts of my liquid shooting into her. I don’t know if that were the cause of her orgasm, but she suddenly used her legs to pull me as deep as I could go while she let out a loud moan of intense pleasure. Her orgasm continued to run as she screwed up her face into the most horrible contortions. I would have been worried if I had not already seen the same effect on her mother on occasion. I knew from this that I had done my job of giving my precious daughter the biggest orgasm that she could manage. My orgasm was great, but it was nothing compared to the one Mary was having!

When she finally had run out the extent of her orgasm, she said, “Oh, Papa, is it always like that? If it is like that every time, I want you to fuck me every day! No, if it is like that only some of the time, I want you to fuck me every day! Nothing can compare to that feeling! I wish that I could feel like that all of the time, but I know that it would kill me. Oh, thank you, Papa for giving me such a wonderful experience!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.