Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Everyone was preparing to leave. It had been a tiring night for everyone, though Jess and I particularly.

Brian came over to Jess and put his arm around her. He glanced around and slipped his phone out of his pocket. He moved it back into selfie position when he was busted by Heather.

“Hey!” she shouted. “You know the rules!” She started moving towards him when Jess pulled away from Brian’s arm and stopped her first.

“Wait, it’s ok. He ... he can take it,” Jess said uncertainly.

Heather frowned and lowered her voice so only Jess could hear it.

“Are you sure? Really sure?” she asked in confidence. Jess paused before answering.

“Yes. In fact, Aaron and I are going to both pose with everyone,” she said with sudden conviction. “One photo per person, whatever pose or situation they want.” She lowered her voice even more. “The thought of these kids masturbating to my photo later on really turns me on.”

Heather laughed, “Ok, then! Listen up, everyone. Our servers have graciously offered to allow each of you one selfie per person, any pose you want,” she announced.

“We did?” I asked incredulously.

“Yes, we did,” Jess confirmed. She pointed to Brian. “You first,” she said.

Brian went back to her side and first put his arm around Jess, then thought for a moment, and cupped one of her boobs with the other hand, using his thumb and forefinger to pinch the nipple a bit as he did. SNAP.

I posed for the second photo with Amber. She pushed her chest against me, grabbed the bottom side of my cock, cocked one leg up in the air, and blew a kiss at the photo. SNAP.

Tim handed his phone to Jess and asked her to take the shot. She was momentarily confused but took the phone and held it out. He then buried his face into between her boobs and began motorboating them while he grabbed her ass. SNAP.

Sandra went back over to the Party Favors and removed the strap-on. She latched it around her waist and lubed it up. “Let’s go, John,” she said, pointing to the spot in front of her.

I went over and got down on all fours yet again. She knelt down and slid the dildo into me without comment. Once she buried in all the way in and bottomed out against my ass cheeks, she held her phone out and said, “Smile!” I tried to feign a smile as best I could with the toy impaling me. SNAP.

Jess gestured to James, “Come on!” James went over and stood to her side. He took out his phone and pointed, but she stopped him. Before he could ask why, she reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling them and his underwear to the floor. She then handed the phone to Amber who took it willingly. She bent over in front of him, and said, “Put it in my ass.” She pointed to her backside, just in case he didn’t know where it was. He stared at her butt for a moment before pulling her cheeks apart and saw her hole, still lubricated from everything that had been rammed and/or squirted into it in the past 24 hours. Once he had slid his cock into her bum, she turned to Amber and smiled. SNAP.

Next, I went over to Valerie, but she said “No, I want her,” pointing at Jess.

Jess’ shoulders visibly slumped, but she went over nonetheless.

Valerie handed the phone to me and asked me to take the photo. She turned to Jess and bent down in front of her pussy. She spread the lips apart with one hand and teased Jess’ clit for a few seconds to make it stiffen and stick out. When it did, she reached into her pocket and pulled out another binder clip. Before Jess could react, it was clipped in place.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.