Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Sandra saw my member and said, “Looks like it’s time for the girls to play!”

“John, lay down on the floor like Jane did,” Valerie continued, still orchestrating. “Amber, please climb onto his penis,” she said.

Valerie’s tone was always very calm and neutral, not threatening in any way, yet for some reason, the way she delivered her instructions caused everyone to obey without question. She had said for Jess to sit down and let semen dry all over her body with the same infliction that one would use when asking someone to pass the salt.

Amber climbed on top of my erect rod and slid her slick tunnel onto it. She began sliding up and down on it while reaching down to play with her own pussy; basically using me like a sex toy. I didn’t complain.

Before she reached orgasm herself, my own began to build up. Valerie, however, dropped down next to me and as Amber slid up, she slipped her own two fingers around to the base of my cock, squeezing it tight.

The feeling of her fingers pushed me over the edge, but her fingers kept a death-grip on my shaft, trapping the urge in. I whined in frustration at the same time that Amber put her own head back and cried out in orgasm. Valerie ruffled my hair and smiled as Amber continued to bounce up and down on me.

When Sandra’s turn came, she walked over to the Party box and withdrew a strap-on dildo. She eyed it for a few moments before putting it on and buckling it behind her (she was also still naked from the waist down.) She went over and picked up the bottle of lube from where it was still lying near Jess and greased the phallus liberally.

Valerie instructed me to roll over and get up on all fours, facing away from Sandra. This was a position I was becoming well acquainted with and I felt my hole being lubed immediately thereafter. I had no illusions about where things were going. Valerie stood up and straddled me on her knees, facing Sandy.

The now-familiar pressure of the dildo pressing into me followed, slowly at first, then picking up the tempo once Sandy got going.

Sandy kept bounding off of my cheeks and I winced with each thrust. I couldn’t see it at the time, but Jess would tell me later that Valerie was playing with Sandy’s pussy as she sawed in and out of me. That explained the shouting I heard a few minutes later which ended with Sandy remaining bottomed inside me for several minutes as she finished climaxing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.