Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

Amber spoke first. “Heather, I have to ask. Why the fuck would you invite that asshole?”

Heather frowned. “I didn’t, really. He was eavesdropping when I was talking to Sandy about the party and he threatened to tell the whole school and turn this place into chaos if I didn’t invite him. I didn’t have much choice. I’m sorry, ... John.” I’d seen her mouth begin to make the letter A sound, but she caught herself in time.

“It’s ok,” I said, not sure what else to say.

Amber came to my side and raised my tiny member up with a bent finger. “Not to be rude, but why IS it so small?” she inquired.

“Um, genetics I guess,” I responded, eyes downcast. I shifted my hands to block my penis slightly.

Amber burst out laughing. “I meant, right this second. I don’t seem to recall that you had a problem in the past getting it up for pretty girls.”

Heather answered for me. “I forced them both to orgasm just before you all got here, so he is probably still recovering.”

Brian jerked his head towards Heather and said, “Both of them? For real?” He looked at Jess is askance.

Jess blushed and said, “Yes, for real.”

Tim went to Jess as well and asked, “How did she do it?”

Jess blushed even deeper crimson. “She had me get on all fours and used a vibrator on me until I climaxed.”

“And then????” Heather asked.

Jess paused before saying, “and then, she kept going until she made me cum a second time.”

“Holy shit, Heather!” Brian exclaimed.

I noticed that James alternated between looking down at Jess’ pussy and looking away at nothing. He seemed to be fidgeting uncomfortably and trying to subtly adjust an erection in his pants.

Amber spoke next. “And you, John? What did she do to you?”

It was my turn to blush. “She had me on all fours as well and milked me till I came into a towel.”

Sandra said, “That sounds like Heather, all right!”

Heather decided to get things going by suggesting, “Why doesn’t everyone check out our staff?”

Amber was first to say, “Great idea,”

She put her hand under my balls and played with them lightly. With her other hand, she reached around and squeezed my ass cheek.

“I think we’ll get you hard again before the end of the night. At least I hope so; I have plans for this,” she said, moving from my sack and using her thumb and forefinger to roll around the tiny cock-head.

Sandra had moved behind me and ran her hands along my ass as well. “Me too,” she purred.

Meanwhile, Brian and Tim were checking out Jess. Brian was toying with Jess’ nipples while Tim ran a finger up and down her slit. I saw her shiver a little bit.

Valerie had taken in interest in Jess as well. I saw her squat down behind Jess and spread her ass cheeks apart. She appeared to be studying it intently and smiling.

She stood back up and whispered into Jess’ ear “I’m going to have fun with this,” she said, cupping her cheek. Jess made no movement.

Brian was clearly getting aroused by playing with my wife, and I saw him adjust his pants. Heather noticed as well.

“Brian, you appear to be getting a bit uncomfortable over there. Perhaps Jess can help you with that?” Heather offered.

Brian was a bit taken aback, despite everything he had seen so far. “Um, ok!” was all he said.

“I’m sure the gals could use a little release as well. Why doesn’t everyone take a seat and drop their drawers,” Heather suggested.

Amber and Sandra were already well acquainted with what to expect and did so immediately. Amber slid her pants and panties down to the floor exposing her fuzzy but well-trimmed crotch; Sandra dropped her skirt and showed that she had had nothing else underneath it except her shaved privates. Neither girl seemed to have any problem exposing themselves to the three boys in the room. Not that they had shown much in the way of modesty last time I had met them.

Brian and Tim were both a little shocked by the events and James was downright awestruck. Still, they weren’t going to miss out so they both dropped their drawers and hopped on the couch. James slid his way over towards a wall but made no effort to undress. He kept looking around intently and was clearly uncomfortable. Valerie stayed off on the opposite side of the room and remained clothed also, but she didn’t appear uncomfortable, just fascinated.

“John, Jane, I think you both know what to do,” Heather said, gesturing towards the half-naked teenagers on her couches.

“Yes, Ma’am,” we both said in unison.

I went down on Amber first, Jess went down on Brian.

With so many of them to service, I didn’t waste any time with foreplay. I immediately pulled her nether lips apart and buried my tongue in there. Not surprisingly, she was already dripping wet.

I ran my tongue up the inside of one lip first, then the other, before poking the tip in and out several times in a row. With the formalities finished, I headed north and began teasing her clit.

Jess still wasn’t a fan of oral sex, but she wasted no time taking Brian in her mouth. She slid him all the way in until just before the point of gagging (she was not a Deep Throater) and back out at a rapid speed. She toyed with his sack at the same time.

Unsurprisingly, her client climaxed first (I thought the race a bit unfair, but I digress.) Jess frowned as his load shot into her mouth but she was a trooper and swallowed all of it. He was still dribbling when she slid away from him and moved onto Tim, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.