Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

“Hey, Aaron, long time, no see. Who’s the slut with the huge tits?” asked a voice I recognized, but it wasn’t Heather’s.

“Cara Anne!” shouted Heather.

“Hi, uh, Cara. This is Jess, my wife,” I replied conversationally, as if I wasn’t bent over a tub with a butt plug facing her.

I watched over my shoulder as Cara walked up behind Jess, bent down, and rammed two fingers straight into Jess’ pussy, without warning, making her shriek.

“Damn, she’s wet! She must really get off on having things stuck in her ass. I can see why you married her,” she said while sawing her fingers in and out of my wife’s vagina roughly.

In the couple of years since I’d last seen her, Cara had blossomed quite a bit, having developed curves and a decent sixteen-year-old rack. Her boldness had not changed one bit, however.

Jess was panting and moaning at the same time. Heather pulled her sister’s fingers out of my wife and yelled, “Damn it, Cara, get out of here!”

“Ok, ok I’m leaving,” she said. She turned to me and said “Have fun tonight, you love birds!” and she blew us a kiss before giggling and running off.

“Sorry, Jess, my sister is bitter because I wouldn’t let her come to the party, but it wouldn’t have been fair as I have a lot of friends who didn’t make the cut since they weren’t eighteen. I insisted that all guests by of legal age. I was strict about that,” Heather explained.

“It’s ... it’s ok,” Jess said, out of breath. “The pressure is really starting to hurt though, Mistress.”

“Ok, I’m going to remove the plug. You will feel a sudden need to release, but you will need to close really tight and hurry to the toilet, understood?” Heather asked, gripping the base of the plug with one hand. “Yes,” Jess croaked.

Heather put her other hand on Jess’ ass to steady herself and then withdrew the plug from my wife’s butt with the same grace and poise as Excalibur sliding from the stone. Rather than lofting it triumphantly however, she tossed it into the sink, and instead of a Lady of the Lake she had a Naked Girl on the Throne

I’ll spare my readers a detailed description here. It happened pretty much as you think it did.

I groaned and grunted while I waited impatiently for Jess to finish expelling and clean herself, but eventually, she did. She slid from the toilet and sank to the floor, drained from the experience.

“Ok, you know how this works, Aaron. 1,2, 3!”

Repeat more of the above.

After we both recovered, Heather instructed us to stand up, bend over, and spread our cheeks for inspection. We did so and I really, really hoped we passed because I had no doubt about whether Heather would repeat the procedure if necessary.

Heather slid her middle finger into Jess first, twisted it around a bit, and withdrew it. She seemed to study it like a fine gemstone and then gave it a quick sniff. Apparently, she passed because she tapped Jess on a butt cheek and told her she could return to the living room.

She slid into me next and I twitched a bit as she routed around in me. I held my breath as she assessed me, but luckily I passed as well. Heather washed her hand then told me to wash all the gear before I left the bathroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.