Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2) - Cover

Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Freshly cleaned, we returned to the bedroom. I sat on the bed and massaged my raging erection which was exacerbated by the attention it received in the cleaning process.

“Ok, princess,” Heather said to Jess, “it’s time that you learned how to handle Aaron. You should probably remove your veil. Things may get messy.”

She continued, “Have him stand up and remove his cock ring. Aaron, I’m going to apologize in advance but some lessons are painful.”

Jess seemed to take to the task with renewed vigor having finally gotten her release. She bent down and slid the ring off me as Heather exclaimed “Careful! He’s going to be sensitive and it’s not his time yet.” The ring was tossed aside. Heather went back to the duffle bag. She hid something behind her back with one hand and was holding a blindfold with the other.

“Here, put this on him and have him stand at attention,” Heather instructed. Jess took the blind fold and slipped it over my eyes. I knew the routine so I straightened up and put my hands behind my head.

“We are going to need this,” was what I heard Heather say, followed by Jess exclaiming “Holy shit! Are you serious?”

“Jess,” Heather began, “I think there are some things that Aaron hasn’t been totally honest with you about. For one, he rather enjoys being dominated and requires a very firm hand to control him.” She punctuated “firm hand” by squeezing my balls, not hard, just enough to get the message across.

“Is that true, Aaron” Jess asked softly.

“Y-Yes,” I croaked.

“Aaron is going to tell you some stories when you guys get home later. With every detail. That is an order too, not a suggestion. Am I understood, Aaron?”

“Yes, Miss Heather.” That would be a long conversation.

“One of the things that I enforced,” Heather continued, “was that erections were only allowed with permission. Actually, that was my sister’s idea, but let’s not split pubic hairs.” - she chuckled at her wit - “Aaron,” - her tone had changed - “did you get permission for that erection?”

This seemed just a bit on the unfair side all things considered, but I understood the point of it.

“No, Ma’am,” I replied like a good boy.

“And what happens if we disobey?” she asked, really drawing out “disobey.”

“I get punished, Ma’am.”

I had barely finished Ma’am when I felt a sharp crack against my left ass cheek. I found out later it was a riding crop. I didn’t even know Heather had had one of those. You learn something new every day, I suppose.

I screamed.

“Check him,” Heather said. “For what?” Jess asked.

“His erection. He gets punished until it goes down,” she stated flatly.

“Oh, I get it ... No, no change,” Jess said. I felt a finger tip touch the head of my penis.

CRACK again, this time against the right cheek. I bit my lip and grunted, but kept from screaming this time.

“Nope.”

Crack, again on the right cheek. “It’s working!” Jess cried.

And again on the left cheek. I felt tears welling up on my face.

“It’s going down, Heather. Perhaps we should give it a second?” Jess asked. Thank god for her.

“Fair enough,” Heather replied.

I just stood there thinking about anything except my nakedness or the nakedness of the two girls in the room with me. Or of anything we had done tonight.

I felt a finger tip again and realized that I had gone soft.

“It’s down!” Jess sounded triumphant.

“You’ll have to practice this yourself. It’s all in the wrist. Obviously, we aren’t looking to cause physical harm. Just keep him on his toes. I’ll email you a list of things you’ll need to buy.”

“Another thing about Aaron,” Heather continued, “is that he is into ass play.” I felt a hand tap my cheek and I blushed. It stung from being whipped and I jerked a bit.

“Stay still!” Heather barked.

“Is Aaron gay?” Jess asked, sounding hurt and dejected.

“No!” Heather exclaimed. “Geez, haven’t I taught you anything tonight? Just because he is turned on by having something in him” - I felt a finger, presumably Heathers, poke at my ass crack and retreat - “doesn’t mean he likes men. Do you, Aaron?”

“No, Miss Heather. Absolutely not,” I answered.

“I think I can personally attest to Aaron’s love of the vagina, but if I asked Aaron to take in in the ass from a guy, he would do it, wouldn’t you, Aaron?” Heather asked.

“I would, Ma’am, but I wouldn’t like it.” I felt it important to emphasize the ‘wouldn’t like it’ part.

“I knew you would, baby,” - she patted my butt lightly - “you are very well behaved.”

“Anyway,” she continued, “you eating my pussy as instructed doesn’t make you a lesbian, and Aaron getting pegged doesn’t make him gay. This is all about pleasure. And submission, of course.”

“Aaron, get down on all fours,” Heather commanded. I heard her walk away and heard the zipper on the duffle open, rustling, then close.

“Get the bottle of baby oil from the bed and lubricate this,” Heather said.

I heard squirting. “There too,” she said. This time I felt a squirt as the oil hit my butt crack. Fingers, I’m not sure whose, spread my cheeks (still sore) and a finger found my hole. It pushed into me without fanfare and plunged in and out several times lubricating me.

“Turn it on,” Heather instructed. I heard buzzing. No mystery here.

Two hands held me apart as I felt the toy push against my hole and buzz for a few seconds. I realized I was getting hard and started to panic.

“Heather, Miss Heather, Ma’am, may, may I get erect?” I blurted out.

I heard Heather chuckle. “Yes, you may.” The toy pushed slowly into me. The sensation of fullness was quite pleasurable and the vibrations were tickling my prostate.

“Go slow, and try to go in as far as you can until you feel resistance,” Heather instructed. Jess was apparently following instructions to the letter because I felt the buzzing phallus work its way in and bottom out inside me. I grunted loudly but was loving it.

“Now reach under him and begin stroking him. Slowly!” Heather said.

I felt a hand encircle my cock and began milking it while Jess continued to ream me with the vibrator.

“Aaron, you are not to cum until I say. The consequences will be SEVERE,” Heather said forcefully. I wasn’t calling her bluff.

“Yes, Ma’am.” Jess continued to pull on me. I was losing control fast and the vibrating in my ass wasn’t helping.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.