Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

“Ok,” Heather began, “Jess, it’s time to attend to Aaron.” Heather went back to her bag and rooted around for a minute before returning with a small item that I recognized, but Jess obviously didn’t. Heather handed it to Jessica.

Jessica frowned at the item which looked vaguely like a rubber band and just held it.

“Haven’t you ever seen a cock ring before?” Heather asked. Jess hadn’t.

“You do know what one is, right?” Heather asked. Jess nodded but didn’t move.

“Well, put it on him already. It looks like he could blow any second.” I looked down and saw another bead of pre-cum dripping onto the floor. I groaned softly as I wasn’t particularly fond of cock rings, but didn’t protest.

Jessica knelt down in front of me and studied the ring for a moment before sliding it onto my shaft. She pushed it halfway down on me and then stopped.

Heather sighed in exasperation and knelt on the side of her. She pushed the ring the rest of the way until it bottomed out on my hairy pubic mound.

“You need it to be on fully in order to prevent ejaculation,” Heather explained in her best professor tone. Then she grasped a few curls of my pubic hair and commented “and obviously these are going to have to go as well. Are you up to it?”

Jess’ eyes opened wider but she didn’t answer so Heather prompted her “Either I handle your husband’s junk and shave him or you do, which will it be?”

Jess responded quietly, “I’ll do it.”

“Before you begin, you need to stroke him until he cums,” Heather explained.

“But ... he’s wearing the cock ring. How can he come?” Jess asked like an inquisitive seven-year-old asking why the sky is blue.

“He can’t. It’ll leave him with blue balls, but it’ll ease the sensitivity long enough for you to shave him without him suddenly spasming while you have a razor to his business.” Heather thought of everything.

“Grab his balls and start playing,” Heather continued.

Jess did so and despite the good feeling, I didn’t relish what was going to happen.

I was already very aroused so in just a few moments I felt the urge building. I closed my eyes and felt Jess’ hand continue to move up and down on my shaft. All at once I went to burst then felt the frustrating feeling of the orgasm blocked by the ring. I groaned loud enough that I’m sure the next 3 rooms heard me. Heather sat down near me and stroked the back of my head. “There, there, I know. I promise, you’ll get your needs taken care of eventually.” Turning to Jess, she said, “Ok, get to work. Go slow! I want him to keep everything he has down there.” So did I.

Jess did so, lathering up my pubes just as Heather had done to her. With the speed of a snail in molasses, she stroked across my mound with the razor. I watched the fur fall onto the towel.

“When you do his sack,” Heather instructed, “cup the balls and pull them taut. That will expose all the hairs so that he ends up as smooth as glass.”

Jess did exactly as instructed and, sure enough, fifteen minutes later I was as bare as the day I was born. She patted me dry and cleaned up without being told to.

“Ok, let’s get the formalities out of the way,” Heather began. “Time to consummate this marriage already,” she said, hands on her hips. “Jessica, on all fours right there,” she said, pointing to the middle of the room. She did as she was told.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.