Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2) - Cover

Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

We all drove in the car together in silence; Heather rode in the back seat while I drove with Jess to my right. Heather had been dropped off by a friend at the wedding and was apparently confident that she would have been leaving with us. Obviously, she was correct. She had brought the gym bag with her which she stowed in the trunk without talking about it...

The Fireside was only about forty-five minutes from home, but the awkwardness made it feel like an eternity. Inside, my stomach was doing somersaults at the prospect of what was to come. I was excited and terrified at the same time.

Other than to tell me about her intention of coming with us on the honeymoon, Heather hadn’t elaborated on her plans. She told me that she had the entire event mapped out already, but she said it would really be better if I acted genuinely surprised as things played out; if Jessica thought for an instant that I was working with Heather, things would go bad for me very quickly. Also, I think Heather knew that I was a pretty awful liar, so that was for the best. Plus, she thought I would rather enjoy the suspense anyway. She was right.

We checked in at the front desk and took the room key. Jessica was still in her gown and veil and I was still in my tuxedo. Heather wore a long, pale blue dress (surprisingly conservative, though I imagine she didn’t want to attract attention at the wedding) and walked quietly behind us up to the room. She carried a small purse.

I used the key to open the door and walked in first.

The lights were already on. The room wasn’t overly large, despite being the “honeymoon suite.” It had a king-sized bed in the middle with a sofa and chair off in one corner. To the right was a small wet bar with a few cabinets. The bathroom was off to the left. Supposedly it had a Jacuzzi. Presumably, that’s what made it “honeymooney.” We were young and didn’t have much money left after the cost of the wedding.

Jessica turned to Heather with a scowl and said, “Now what?”

Heather made a big show of looking hurt. “Really Jessica, I just want us all to have a good time. Try to loosen up!”

Jessica crossed her arms over her bosom and frowned at Heather.

Heather sighed again. “Come on, Aaron, kiss your bride.”

I turned to Jessica and kissed her lightly on the lips. Heather threw up her hands in disgust.

“You just got married! Kiss her like you mean it!”

Heather grabbed Jessica by the shoulders and twirled her around so they were face to face. Jessica’s eyes widened in surprise and Heather landed her lips onto Jessica’s without warning.

Heather closed her eyes and placed a hand behind Jessica’s head as she kissed her long and hard. Jessica, caught totally off-guard, made no effort to pull away. After fully half a minute, Heather released Jessica and Jessica stumbled backward.

“There! That is how you kiss your new wife!” Heather exclaimed.

Jessica and I just stared at Heather in shock.

“Well? Kiss her already!” Heather said in exasperation.

I pulled Jessica to me and kissed her slowly, savoring the smell of her perfume as I held her tight against me. She got herself together and placed her hands around my waist as she tilted her head up and returned my embrace. We finally released and we smiled as we stared each other in the eyes.

“Geez, now was that so hard?” Heather said, hands on her hips. She continued, “Ok, enough of the lovey-dovey. It’s time to get you guys undressed so the real fun can begin.”

Jessica stared blankly back at Heather, unable to believe what she had just heard.

“What did you think we came here for? To play scrabble and watch pay-per-view?” Heather asked in frustration. Still Jessica stood motionless.

Heather sighed and moved behind her. She grasped the zipper on the back of the gown and pulled it down; the gown opened up and revealed her bra. Heather slipped the gown off Jessica’s shoulders and it fell to the ground around her feet. Jessica’s eyes went wide and she stiffened, but she said nothing. She was standing in the middle of the room in a white bra and matching plain white panties.

Heather moved her hands up to Jessica’s veil, paused, and then said, “No, I think we’ll leave the veil on. I think it will look cute on your smooth, naked body.”

Heather moved her hands back to the rear of Jessica’s bra and unclipped it. She pulled the bra out from around her and tossed it to the floor on top of the gown. Jessica’s hands flew up to cover her exposed breasts. She had turned beet-red.

Heather then returned to Jessica’s front and stared at her covered chest for just a moment.

“Put your hands down,” Heather commanded. Jessica just stared into Heather’s eyes. Heather waited only a heartbeat before slapping Jessica’s cheek. The flesh-on-flesh crack was shockingly loud in the hotel room.

Jessica’s hands shot up to her face where she’d been hit and her jaw dropped open.

“Listen, Bitch, I’m not going to keep repeating myself. Things can get much worse for both of you. When I give an order, I expect it obeyed instantly. Is that understood?” Heather said with surprising authority.

“Yes,” Jessica said softly.

“Say ‘Yes, Miss Heather, I understand,” Heather said.

“Yes, Miss Heather. I understand,” Jessica repeated.

Heather’s anger filled face suddenly cleared and a warm, glowing smile filled it instead. She took Jessica’s wrists in her hands and gently moved them down to her side.

Heather’s hand went up to where she had struck Jessica’s cheek and rubbed it lightly.

“There, there. I don’t want to hurt you. I want us to all get along. You understand that, right?” Heather said lovingly.

“Yes, Miss Heather,” Jessica said. She sniffled.

“Good, good,” said Heather. Heather turned her attention to Jessica’s breasts.

She studied them intently for several moments before reaching out and cupping one massive boob in each hand. She hefted them a couple of times as if weighing them.

“Jessica, your rack is amazing! I’m sure Aaron loves playing with these!” Heather said, sounding genuinely impressed. Jessica blushed an even deeper red.

She continued to hold Jessica’s boobs as she put out her mouth and took one nipple lightly in her mouth. She held it in between her lips for several seconds before pulling away. She stared at the nipple, checking for a reaction. Apparently unsatisfied, she repeated the process two more times. Jessica’s nipple responded by stiffening noticeably to the attention. Heather smiled down at it and then gave it a small tweak with her thumb and index finger.

Heather then dropped to her knees in front of Jessica. Jessica tried to step back but Heather reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks.

“Stay still!” she said sharply.

Jessica settled down and Heather placed her hands into the waistband of her panties. Without preamble, she pulled them down to the floor, adding them to the growing pile of clothes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.