One Week With Heather (Part 1) - Cover

One Week With Heather (Part 1)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Day 6

BDSM Sex Story: Day 6 - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I awoke to the feeling of a hand on my cock again, which was stroking me slowly. As I came fully conscious, I realized the woman that was holding it was not Heather or Cara. She was fairly skinny, tall, and looked to be in her late 40s or early 50s. She had blondish hair with lots of white streaks, but was still attractive. She had what appeared to be a smallish set of breasts underneath a loose blue blouse and she wore a long black skirt.

She smiled down at me as she kept stroking and introduced herself as Linda, Heather and Cara’s mother. I noted she looked nothing like either one of them but didn’t say anything. I just introduced myself as Aaron, trying to act casual as the woman calmly continued masturbating me.

“You’re cuter than the other guys Heather has done this to,” she stated.

This was the first indication I’d had that this was not an isolated incident, and my heart sank a little bit, though I couldn’t say exactly why. It must have shown on my face, because Linda laughed and said “You didn’t know? No, you probably wouldn’t have. All you guys think you’re special.”

‘All you guys?’ God, I began to wonder what number I was.

“I’m sure Heather told you I’d be gone all week too!”

Linda started making a twisting motion as she stroked which sent waves through me that made me squirm violently. My orgasm was building rapidly. The only thing that kept me from having squirted already was the never-ending milking of the past week. Linda, for her part, wasn’t even looking at me, but rather off across the room into space. She seemed to be remembering something.

“One guy had a penis so small I had trouble grabbing it. Not sure how he actually managed to do my daughter,” she said, as much to herself as to me.

Her movements had slowed as she spoke which gave me a little chance for my arousal to subside, but then she turned to me and picked up the pace again.

“Yours is much nicer, I have to say. I like the hairless look too, do you always do that?”

“No, Heather made me shave it all week,” I said, biting my lip as the orgasm built again.

“Um, ma’am,” I started and she laughed, “Please, I have my hand around your cock. Call me Linda.”

“Uh, ok, Linda,” and I wiggled even more as she continued to stroke me with fervor, “um, may I have permission to cum?”

She frowned in confusion, but luckily Heather walked into the room cleared up her confusion. “He has to have permission to cum, Mom, or he’s punished for the day, usually with a butt-plug.”

Linda thought that was hilarious and burst out laughing, but kept stroking me.

“Ma’am- I mean, Linda, please? I can’t hold it much longer,” I croaked. “May I please cum, please?” I said as I writhed uncontrollably trying to restrain myself.

She laughed again and said “Well, as much as I’d like to see this cute ass of yours stuffed full, it seems unfair what with me jerking you off like this. Yes, you have my permission cum.”

No sooner had she spoken the words than I was shooting straight into the air and screaming as I came.

My load covered her hand and splashed across her blouse as well. With her hand still slowly emptying the rest of my cum, she patted my balls with the other hand and commented “Boy! You really are quite the gusher, aren’t you?”

Heather told her, “I made him hold it in all day yesterday and teased him mercilessly so he would be ready for you.”

Linda laughed and said, “That’s my girl, always thinking of Mom!”

“Aaron, I want you to screw my Mom for me,” Heather instructed.

Linda laughed replied, “Let’s give him a few minutes to recuperate, you little slave driver. He just woke up and I just jerked him off! Why don’t you take him into the kitchen and clean him up a bit while I change out of this cum-stained blouse?”

Heather uncuffed me and led me into kitchen where she started wiping off some of the dried cum with a dish rag.

“Heather, can I ask you a question?” I said.

She seemed a bit surprised by my tone but said “Sure. What?”

“How many guys have you done this to?”

The color drained out of her face instantly and she didn’t answer. In response to her unasked question, I simply said, “Your mother told me I was ‘cuter’ than the others. I want to know how many?” She had said I had a nicer cock too, but I wasn’t looking to brag and, besides, I was trying to act angry.

For the first time this week, Heather looked ashamed and she sighed audibly.

“Three others,” she said.

I simply nodded, expressionless, and said, “So that’s how it is. You screw, deceive, and manipulate guys on a weekly basis in order to abuse them?”

“Aaron, it’s not like that. Ok, yes, I did deceive a few other guys also, as you say, but you’re different than the other guys were. They were all so bitter and angry.” I started to say something but she put up a hand and cut me off. “I know, they probably had every right to be. But most of them took every opportunity to ransack the house looking for the evidence. Some of them I actually feared a bit and I had to keep a stun gun on hand. I even used it once on one guy that threatened Cara.”

She must have seen my eyebrows raise at the word stun-gun, so she said “It’s hidden right underneath the couch where you’ve been sleeping.” She waved her hand in a dismissive gesture and continued.

“You’ve made the best of this situation which is why I introduced you to my friends and let you be with Cara. I didn’t let any of the other guys touch her; I don’t know if you realize it, but she is still a virgin. Just so you know, I never had any intention of going to the police, regardless of whether you agreed or not. As far as ‘abusing’ you, can you honestly say that you’ve enjoyed none of it?”

I didn’t say so out loud, but I had, of course. Even the ‘punishments’ hadn’t exactly qualified as medieval torture. Maybe I was a bit of a masochist at heart anyway. I tried to maintain my angry tone though as I said, “Why should I believe any of that?” She sighed again and sat down at the table.

“Go open that cabinet behind you, where the glasses are. Now, look inside that travel mug in the back.”

I did, unscrewing the cap, and inside was the vial and memory card.

“What about the pictures you uploaded?” I asked suspiciously.

“You wouldn’t have known until you got home, but you’ll find out that I uploaded them to your own email, nowhere else. So, you have a choice. You are free to take the evidence, get dressed, and drive home. I won’t do anything to stop or prevent you. I’m not going to hold anything over your head.”

I stared at the contents of the mug without speaking. She continued, “Go ahead, take the stuff out. Your clothes are hanging in my bedroom closet. You are free to go.” Still I failed to move and I didn’t know why. Everything was here, why wasn’t I taking it?

Heather continued. “There is another choice too. You can choose to put the mug back and forget you saw it. You can finish your final two days here. And you can start by going back into the living room and fucking the shit out of my hot, horny mom. It’s up to you. And for what it’s worth, I am sorry for tricking you. You really have been a great guy.”

I looked up at her and saw that she really did have sorrow in her face, an expression I had not seen in the entire week there. I believed everything she had said. Slowly, I returned the cover to the mug and returned it to the cabinet, leaving the contents where they were. I turned back to Heather and said, “How can I serve you?”

Heather smiled warmly, stood up and crossed the room to give me the strongest hug she could manage. She kissed me briefly, smiled up at me, and said “Let’s go plow my mom’s hairy, wet pussy.”

We returned to the living room a few minutes later, and I found Linda sitting back on the couch in a sheer teddy. She had no bottom on, and Heather’s description of her pussy was quite accurate – very hairy, but trimmed at the edges.

“Aaron, start by eating her. Mom, you’ll love what he does with his tongue!”

I knelt down in front of Linda and spread her legs apart. In addition to being hairy, it was also very hot and very moist. Heather was right again. It glistened in the morning sunlight coming in through the window and had a sort of glowing aura to it.

I performed my duties as usual, lightly brushing her lips with my tongue to get things going. She closed her eyes and simply relaxed her body, feeling my tongue run up and down. My tongue moved in and started impaling her, in and out. She moaned a bit, but that was all. Tough crowd, I thought.

I moved to her clit and began tapping it with my tongue, trying for a response but none came. I worked up to lapping it back and forth and got a small moan again, but that was it.

Clearly, I had to up my game at this point. I closed my mouth over her clit entirely and started sucking gently. I then moved one hand up to start fingering her at the same time. This finally got her going and her body shook in a wave.

With one finger lubed up, I moved onto a second finger, then a third. “Oh God, you’re right, he is good!” Linda gasped. Ha!

I decided to crank things up a notch even further. I slipped my hand out, then back in with two fingers into her vagina, and my fourth finger up her backdoor. This caused her to tense noticeably, but she didn’t jump.

I continued my movements on her button as I fingered both holes. Within a couple of minutes she gasped “Stop, please stop.”

I slowed down considerably but kept moving a bit. “I want you inside me, I don’t want to come this way,” she got out in between breaths.

I pulled my mouth away and withdrew my hand. During all this, Heather had been sitting on the side of the couch watching intently. She now gave her mother instructions.

“Mom, roll over. Let him fuck you from behind.”

Linda did not answer, or even open her eyes, but did as she was told, bending over on the couch. My cock had long since hardened again and I had no trouble sliding into her dripping pussy. I steadied myself with one hand on her hip, while the other hand reached underneath to stroke her clit. She squirmed around in front of me and squeezed my dick with her vaginal walls.

Heather ran her hand absently through Linda’s hair, and reached out, turning Linda’s face to look into hers. Linda’s eyes were half open and she was panting heavily.

Heather leaned in and kissed her mother passionately on the lips, a kiss Linda eagerly returned. This, for some reason, was the most erotic thing I had seen all week and I exploded into Linda’s pussy, loading it with my cum. Heather was still locked in an embrace with her mom and Linda came immediately after me. She gasped for air as Heather lip-locked her while grunting as her body shook with orgasm.

Heather pulled slowly away, and I exited Linda at the same time. She stayed in position on the couch for several minutes, catching her breath, before rolling over and sitting down on the floor.

Heather slid down next to her Mom, stroked her hair, and asked, “Was he as good as I said?”

Linda had her eyes closed and softly said, “God, is he ever.”

As we all sat there resting, I idly wondered if Linda was on the pill or if I might have knocked up a fifty year old woman. Then it occurred to me that I didn’t know if ANY of the girls were on the pill, and it was probably a bit too late to worry about it.

Linda threw her arm around me and kissed me, rather motherly, on the cheek and used one finger to straighten my hair. It was mildly unnerving, but I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want my Oedipal complex to show. She was a nice piece of ass after all!

Heather told me to get up so she could clean me in the bathroom.

Once inside there, she leaned in and whispered to me.

“I know you’ve been good, but I’d like to give my Mom a little show. Would you be upset if I gave you an enema and put the butt-plug back in for just a little while?” she asked, almost nervously.

“It’s OK, really. I wouldn’t have stayed if I didn’t want to obey you,” I told her.

Much louder, for her mom’s benefit in the living room, she said “Ok, shower up and shave yourself again. Then call me so we can clean you out.”

She smiled again and kissed me quickly on the lips before departing.

I showered and shaved as directed.

“Heather, Linda, I’m ready!” I shouted.

Heather came in with Linda behind her. “All right, you know the drill. Assume the position.” Heather said authoritatively.

I bent over the bathtub as before and Heather pulled the bowl and turkey baster out from the closet, along with the Vaseline.

Linda cried out “Oh my goodness!” when she saw Heather fill the baster.

Heather gently eased it into my ass and released the fluid, reaching around with her other hand to rub my belly as it went in. This time she went light on me and only gave me four full basters and then asked her mom for the plug inside the closet.

Linda went and removed it and marveled at it for several seconds. Heather asked her “Do you want to put it in?”

Linda looked at her and said, “Would he mind?”

I answered for myself, in a croaking voice “No, it’s alright. Go ahead.” My stomach was beginning to cramp slightly but at least I wasn’t as full as usual.

Linda rubbed some Vaseline on it and very tenderly pushed it up into me. She felt the resistance when it reached the wide portion so she paused a moment, then increased the pressure until it popped into me. I grunted as my ass closed around the base.

Heather told me to get up, which I did, holding my gut for a moment. After my bowels settled down, I offered to make them all breakfast. Linda replied that that sounded delightful.

I served them both breakfast and Linda reached over to rub her hand across the plug a few times while I stood by the table.

Heather announced that, after they were done eating, my time was up and could go into the bathroom. I hurried immediately and dropped to the floor on all fours.

Heather made a point of saying that I better not spill any; I’m sure it was part of the show for Linda watching from behind her. I assured them both I wouldn’t.

I could feel Linda’s eyes on me as Heather slid out the butt-plug.

I jumped up to the toilet and expelled the enema.

Heather told me to clean myself, the enema supplies, and the plug, after which I should meet them back out in the living room.

I went out there and saw Cara was eating breakfast in the kitchen where I had left a setting for her. She smiled up at me with a mouth full of eggs and waved. I smiled back and wished her good morning.

“I assume you’ve been getting to know my mom!” she said.

“Yep, you could say that,” I said back, with a smile and a wink. She giggled and nearly spit out her eggs. I went back to the living room.

Heather and Linda were sitting on the couch, but didn’t invite me to sit. Heather addressed me as I stood in the middle of the room.

“Aaron, my mother asked if she could invite a few friends over to meet you, and I assured her you would be more than happy to. Isn’t that right?” she asked.

“Yes, miss, whatever you like.” I think it was the first time I called her “miss”, but it seemed appropriate for some reason. Heather must have noticed it too because I saw her hide a grin.

“That’s my boy!”

Heather left the room and returned with the cock ring. “She wants to keep you at attention for them,” she explained. Linda watched as Heather knelt in front of me. She took my cock into her mouth and slowly sucked me until I was hard again. She then slipped the ring on me until it bottomed out on my pubic mound and patted me on the balls. “All dressed up!” she said with a giggle. Heather laid out the ground rules to her mother as she had to her friends; namely, no photos and she couldn’t use my real name. I became “Joe” once again.

“Cara, mom wants to know if we’ll give her and her friends some privacy today while they play with Aaron,” Heather asked her.

“How come?” she asked, sounding whiny.

“Mom’s afraid that her friends might object to us being there, since we are under-aged,” Heather explained.

“Alright, I will, but he is going to have to make it up to me!” she answered.

“I’m sure he will,” Heather said.

I straightened up the house, made the girls’ beds (with a raging hard-on of course), and cleaned their rooms, killing time for about an hour until I heard a knock on the door.

“Well, don’t keep our company waiting. Go answer the door!” Heather commanded before leaving the room.

I did and in spite of my rampant humiliation this week, it still embarrassed me to open the door to strangers, naked and erect. Two older ladies were at the door and laughed as they saw me. (Please note, I mean to say “older than me.” - please remember I was only twenty-two at this time, so I mean no offense to my “older” readers!)

Wearing a deep blush and glancing outside to see if anyone else could see me, I welcomed the ladies and invited them in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.