One Week With Heather (Part 1) - Cover

One Week With Heather (Part 1)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Day 5

BDSM Sex Story: Day 5 - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

I awoke early, having slept well, and found myself still alone in the living room. I looked at the clock and saw it was still about 5:30. I decided to try and get on Heather’s good side and got breakfast ready and on the table for her and Cara. I then went into Heather’s room and found her still sleeping, but fully nude on top of her covers.

I spread her legs gently apart and started eating her out. She stirred and yawned, stretching dreamily when she noticed my tongue wedged deep in her snatch. She laughed and twisted slightly to give me better access.

I worked my usual magic on her clit and she came in minutes.

I then slid onto her stomach and kissed her. She threw her hands around my neck and returned the kiss. I told her breakfast was waiting in the kitchen, and slid off her bed.

I repeated the procedure with Cara in her bedroom. She was under her covers and wearing pajamas, but she didn’t wake even as I pulled the covers back and slid her bottoms off.

I was actually licking her slit for a full minute before she awoke with a start and pulled back a bit before realizing what was happening and smiled back down at me. I finished eating her out and let her know also that breakfast was ready. She and I both got up and found Heather sitting naked at the table eating eggs and sausage. She smiled at the disheveled look of Cara as she stumbled out in front of me.

“Good morning sunshine! Sleep well?” Heather asked.

Cara rubbed her eyes and nodded, saying, “Yep, but waking up was even better!” Heather laughed and said “No doubt!”

After I cleaned up, Heather came over and placed her hand on my soft crotch. She told me my cock was taking a break today, and I wouldn’t be made to cum. I thanked her and sighed with relief inwardly. I was still sore and drained from yesterday.

Heather told me today was yard-work day, and I tensed visibly which made her laugh. “Don’t worry, we’ll find something to cover you in!” I relaxed a bit at that.

Heather went to her room and found a bathrobe that she had me put on. I wore nothing underneath it of course, and it only came down to about mid-thigh, but it was still better than being naked.

“Be careful when you’re bending over. You might not want to let it all hang out,” Heather cautioned with a giggle.

I went into the garage and got the yard tools. It still somewhat early, about 8 am, so I started by pulling weeds. Unfortunately, one of Heather’s neighbors was outside lying on a lounge chair. It appeared to be a girl of about eighteen, working on her tan and wearing a floral print bikini. At first, I tried to squat to pull weeds, but discovered that that caused the robe to open in the front, and resorted to kneeling with my backside away from them as much as possible.

Apparently, she must have caught a glimpse because she got up and came over to the property line. “You know, you probably shouldn’t be doing that in a bathrobe,” she said in a friendly tone.

“Um, Hi. I didn’t want to get my clothes dirty,” I muttered lamely. Obviously I couldn’t tell her that I had been ordered to by the girl blackmailing me. Heather must have seen me talking to her and started walking my way from the house.

“Well, you seem to by showing a lot more than you mean to,” she said, “unless that is your intention because you’re into that sort of thing. Is that it? Are you?” she had a smirk as she asked.

“No, I didn’t mean to.” I struggled to close my bathrobe.

“Well, its ok with me if you did. You don’t have to close it,” she said pulling up close to me. Heather walked up to my side at the same time that the girl reached over and pulled apart my robe a bit more.

“Aaron, is everything ok?” she asked.

“Yes, Heather, everything is fine,” I responded.

“Hi Tammy,” Heather said to the girl, “what’s new?”

“Hi Heather, is this your new boyfriend?” she asked.

“Something like that,” Heather said noncommittally.

“Well, maybe you should have him keep his cock covered when you have him doing yard work,” she said with a laugh.

“Joe doesn’t mind if people see it,” Heather said. Without warning, she slipped my robe off me and exposed me fully to her neighbor and anyone else in the neighborhood. I went to cover myself and Heather said sternly “Don’t you dare!” I dropped my hands instantly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.